Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #74 Alice Evans the smartest person in the room. So long as it's empty.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hope that Ioan loves and appreciates Bianca because the amount of stress that Bianca is enduring for him is not going to be good for her condition

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
I watched half of Best of Both Worlds (BBC TV series Alice did c. 2000) this evening - she's actually pretty good in it. She did have some talent.

I think both she and IG should have stayed in the UK and done productions here. She should have continued learning her craft (especially accents) and had acting lessons.
I don’t think playing a cheater was much of a stretch for mAlice.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I hope Bianca feels better soon and comes home, and I really feel for poor Bear here.

He was already witnout her for 3 months, then was shipped off, which must have scared him, then reunited and he was the happiest doggie on the planet. So he's fine for a while, naps in her lap and gets walks and all that - and all of a sudden she's gone again and he's left with Ioan. Nobody's fault, but he doesn't know what's happened. I hope they're reunited soon.

It's also interesting that Alice said Ioan doesn't like animals, and yet he's now alone walking and feeding and hopefully cuddling Bear - and I'm still sure Bear is having a better time than Emma.
I like animals (dogs not so much but I have my cats for many years) but I would still be pissed off with untrained dog making tit all over the place. Bear is trained, and properly walked. I can't imagine he is shitting all over the bed.
Also Ioan was very likely not wanting to stay when Alice 'pushed for' the dog she appears to refer to like her third child with the matchy name and the weird way she refers to the dog even in emails to Ioan's mom. The dog = huge expense and 15 year commitment.

The way Alice (doesn't) look after the creature seems like a reflection of the way she treats her actual children, even down to the bark collar. Shut up, and pretend to be ok while I neglect you, but you must love me...

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 58

Carrying over.

Married up to get connections? 🤦🏻‍♀️ She's been an absolute barnacle.
Marrying up and money? Then why is he in the poor house, drank it all away huh Tone? By the look and sound of that family I think Ioan married down and his family realised that, but his choice and what a choice.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
TBF, Alice was more famous in france. But she somehow didn‘t turn him into the new Maurice Chevalier.

Anyway looking at IG and twitter I’d some of the key aides, (Lupaper, AlcaTone, Hinge and Bracket, Aunt Lydia and the newly arrived Pink Elephant) are trying out possible defences in their sock posts. The usual pitiful excuses, he is abusive and we will prove it at some point, he wouldn’t speak to her, he was cold and polite, he should think of the children and she had to break her silence for all women kind by denouncing women’s rights. We should encourage it to give the judge a laugh and allow him to win the worst behaved defendant of the week competition.

My prediction for Alices court appear….. She will turn up in a wheelchair pushed by Lupaper in a chauffeur suit.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
TBF, Alice was more famous in france. But she somehow didn‘t turn him into the new Maurice Chevalier.

I’d some of the key aides, (Lupaper, AlcaTone, Hinge and Bracket, Aunt Lydia and the newly arrived Pink Elephant) are trying out possible defences in their sock posts. The usual pitiful excuses, he is abusive and we will prove at some point, he wouldn’t speak to her, he was cold and polite, he should think of the children and she had to break her silence for all women kind by denouncing women’s rights.

My prediction for Alices court appear….. She will turn up in a wheelchair pushed by Lupaper in a chauffeur suit.
Was she famous because of Oliver and he opened doors for her? Because her career in France seemed to have evaporated when that relationship ended. Did they tolerate her crap because she was with Oliver and when it ended they didn't bother with her anymore? It's interesting that she had all that exposure in France and the moment it ended with Oliver, Poof.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Congratulations to whoever came up with this title! So am trying to catch up (dire service/WiFi in the hospital).

Can I assume that nothing major has happened in the last 24hrs?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I watched half of Best of Both Worlds (BBC TV series Alice did c. 2000) this evening - she's actually pretty good in it. She did have some talent.

I think both she and IG should have stayed in the UK and done productions here. She should have continued learning her craft (especially accents) and had acting lessons.
Agreed, I think they both would benefited - he probably would have been better at stage. I do think they both bought into their self-perceived hype/the HE dream way too much

Was she famous because of Oliver and he opened doors for her? Because her career in France seemed to have evaporated when that relationship ended. Did they tolerate her crap because she was with Oliver and when it ended they didn't bother with her anymore? It's interesting that she had all that exposure in France and the moment it ended with Oliver, Poof.
I think part of that is because she relocated to London in all honesty - her career trajectory was pretty nice for a while (albeit moderate).

Reactions: 11
I really hope that Ioan loves and appreciates Bianca because the amount of stress that Bianca is enduring for him is not going to be good for her condition
Indeed. It's a real shame because she'd obviously been doing well for some time.

In her position, wouldn't you be thinking, 'Is it really worth it?' I know I would. Surely something's gotta give.

In a way, I kind of wish she hadn't shared it because it's what Alice wants.

And it's definitely a lot of pressure on top of everything else for Ioan as well.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Congratulations to whoever came up with this title! So am trying to catch up (dire service/WiFi in the hospital).

Can I assume that nothing major has happened in the last 24hrs?
Did you know B is in hospital for 3 days of IV steroids after a flare up? 😞 I hope you're soon feeling better & can get back home? 💐 xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Alice looked for men to pay her bills and/or promote her in a way. With OP it was obvious. He had the money and the connections. IG had a promising future and she hoped they’d be the next Hollywood power couple. She thought he was her chance for HW glory. I believe she fell in love with the whole package she thought came with him.

Reactions: 26
Piers Morgan is LA-based at the moment with his new job, that is why Celia is keeping a low profile on Instagram, she used to post all the time but I don't think she wants to give Alice the heads up on her whereabouts, she just sticks to the occasional Insta story now, she went to the Beverly Hills Hotel today.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Agreed, I think they both would benefited - he probably would have been better at stage. I do think they both bought into their self-perceived hype/the HE dream way too much

I think part of that is because she relocated to London in all honesty - her career trajectory was pretty nice for a while (albeit moderate).
BIB - I read somewhere Yo said he wouldn't want to be doing the same show night after night in a long run, etc

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.