Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ametrine

VIP Member
Alice claims to have reached out to B in solidarity πŸ€”
I've managed to get hold of the transcript of the text messages Alice sent Bianca:

Feb 8th 2022

Bianca, shall we go for three sharp ones? We can talk about your HOLLYWOOD aspirations, I have LOTS of experience in films don't you know! Critics said my three-episode appearance in LOST was one of the greatest performances of the noughties.

Feb 9th 2022

Bianca, why are you IGNORING me? Let's go abs walk our dogs together, Emma hasn't had a walk this year! ☺

Feb 10th 2022

Bianca you BOGAN HO, why are you ignoring my KIND OFFER to meet you and talk this through? You're SO nasty!

Feb 11th 2022

Omg YOU ACROBATIC HO, what are you doing with my husband? If you don't reply I will raise hell! FFS!

Feb 12th 2022

Look, when I called you a "psychopathic succubus" abs referred to you as a "vixen" who had MY HUSBAND'S nuts between your veneers, it was a misunderstanding, OK? I can't believe how UNREASONABLE you're being! Omg!

Feb 13th 2022

Listen, if you don't REPLY to me there will be hell to pay. I'm going to tell the world you tried to DESTROY me with your kinetic abilities abs put MY FAMILY out onto the street to make us STARVE.

Feb 14th 2022

Can I come and spend Valentine's Day with you and Ioan, pwetty pwease? 😍😍😍

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 77

NarcRage

VIP Member
View attachment 1074636
Clearly not relevant here. Ioan didn't marry up, and he didn't use Alice's money or connections to become famous.
He used his own skills and connections he made to get work. All the while dragging the anchor known as Alice.
Yes...IG went to RADA and trained as an actor...Alice went to Paris, grifted off OP and got her tits out in dodgy french films.

• Haha
Reactions: 64

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Raise your hand if you believe that there is suffient evidence for Ioan to get a permanent RO. βœ‹πŸΌ

• Heart
Reactions: 63
I hope Bianca feels better soon and comes home, and I really feel for poor Bear here.

He was already witnout her for 3 months, then was shipped off, which must have scared him, then reunited and he was the happiest doggie on the planet. So he's fine for a while, naps in her lap and gets walks and all that - and all of a sudden she's gone again and he's left with Ioan. Nobody's fault, but he doesn't know what's happened. I hope they're reunited soon.

It's also interesting that Alice said Ioan doesn't like animals, and yet he's now alone walking and feeding and hopefully cuddling Bear - and I'm still sure Bear is having a better time than Emma.
I like animals (dogs not so much but I have my cats for many years) but I would still be pissed off with untrained dog making shit all over the place. Bear is trained, and properly walked. I can't imagine he is shitting all over the bed.
Also Ioan was very likely not wanting to stay when Alice 'pushed for' the dog she appears to refer to like her third child with the matchy name and the weird way she refers to the dog even in emails to Ioan's mom. The dog = huge expense and 15 year commitment.

The way Alice (doesn't) look after the creature seems like a reflection of the way she treats her actual children, even down to the bark collar. Shut up, and pretend to be ok while I neglect you, but you must love me...

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 58

Ametrine

VIP Member
Recap:

• Alice has been somewhat active on Instagram, replying to people leaving concerned comments that she "can't talk about it", and using emojis in lieu of words as responses. She said she will tell her story in two weeks' time (in court for a hearing?)
  • Alice has requested full custody of the kids
  • Tone/Alice has been active on his Twitter
  • Lupenis has been defending his milady and doffing his fedora. Probably in breach of the temporary restraining order, which forbids people acting on behalf of Alice to spread lies on social media
  • Bianca has had a relapse with her health and is having treatment in hospital for it
  • Alice and Ioan were both papped separately in the street with their dogs in the wake of the TRO application being revealed; we suspect both photoshoots were arranged. Ioan look great, Alice didn't
  • Many media outlets reported on the TRO, including the Daily Mail, the Mirror, Radar, Dlisted and Alice's mate Perez Hilton

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

ThisishowIlivenow

VIP Member
Okay. I'm a bit uncomfortable. Bianca has a degenerative disease, she will have flare ups in her life with dips and troughs no matter if she's insanely positive 100% of the time and stays away from all stress and harm - which in life just isn't possible!
Have her symptoms possibly been exasperated by the stress ioans ex wife is causing? Absolutely sure they could have. Hell, she stresses me out and I'm a nobody! She sends me to the wine never mind the hospital. But it's entirely possible this set back would have happened anyway!
And I don't think it's about Bianca choosing Ioan over her health at all! She is living with her illness and she's in love. Dips and troughs will happen regardless of mAlice and her shit. But Bianca has her family and she has the man she loves and coping mechanisms for her dips and troughs no matter how hard it is.
Just my opinion ✌🏻

• Heart

CantieQuine

Chatty Member
I dinna get married till age 52. I waited until the right time for me. Its hurtful for the people on here insinuating something is wrong with someone who isn't married! Or saying Gill must be a narc because the siblings are nae married. We don't know anything about Ioan's siblings personal circumstances or even what relationships may not have as its none of oor business. They may not either share their parents religious beleifs or feel its neccessay. We know nothing aboot them at all.
And, to say BW should be leaving Ioan. Its her choice and her reasons. Think that is not oors to police or pressure. They are older, distinct people, not immature children. My husband knew about my extreme health issues when we married. He said he wanted to take care of me and he has.
Sorry for the rant but really....πŸ₯°

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
25th january was when Alice called her all names under the sun on IG btw

• Sad
  • Angry

NotPerfect

Bianca is the polar opposite of Alice, no victim hood and full of positivity. She looks beautiful even with all she’s going through. I’d rather we didn’t dissect what she says and take meaning for it, I think it would be kind to give her grace and peace. My son has a life long chronic condition, he just tells everything like it is. I hope she bounces back soon. Way way back I mentioned in regard to Alices behaviour that at anytime anyone’s life can be changed, long term lifelong illness can happen to anyone and that if anything was to happen to anyone I assumed she would be sorry and regretful. Silly me!!! She really is so impossible to relate to, I think that’s why I’m still here! What a weeks it’s been - thanks to you all for the shared outrage, comaradarie and prize winning humour. Long live all off us Fuckos!! Love and healing to 🐝πŸ₯°

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Ametrine

VIP Member
Did anyone else notice the cute ring on Bianca’s pinky finger in the Insta video? I hope it was a Valentine’s gift! πŸ˜‰β€

ETA Pic!

View attachment 1075383
To be fair it's equally likely she bought it herself. But can you imagine the rage from Alice if she sees this?

"He is USING our children's INHERITANCE to buy her that ring! How could he! Never in my life have I seen SUCH cruelty! We are LITERALLY STARVING here and he's spending money on his floozy! I don't have any money to buy GIN but he feels it is acceptable to buy that?

IOAN. WE NEED TO TALK."

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
friends idk if this has been said yet but alice very recently canned her previous lawyer and hired a shark lawyer and now i'm ACTUALLY concerned that she has a chance at winning, like she is really not messing around.

put more about their accolades in a spoiler down below so i don't take up space...

IMG_4025.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I have been thinking about Alice's obsession with Gill. She ranted on her SM about Yo using mediation to talk about the way she treated his mother. She made him out to be a whiny man who used up valuable mediation time to rehash old issues and mocked him for it. Now we know he was asking her to STOP abusing his mother. She left that part out. She sent what, 20 abusive and threatening emails to Gill? Right.

You know who abuses the elderly mother of the man they're married to and then demeans him publicly when he asks her to stop doing it?

An abuser.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52

LucySmith

VIP Member
Out of her txting this one is the one I find most sickening.
AB6FB21A-433F-4552-A720-E64D7C99B202.jpeg

she is blaming Ioan for her tweeting rampages cos he wouldn’t get into a fight with her irl. An abuser always blaming the victim for their actions. Sickening. Black mailing him to talk then showing the consequences of not doing so.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
Poor Bianca. The stress is not going to let up any time soon. She has her own stresses because of this transition and dealing with attacks by Alice, but she is involved with a man who is going through a horrendous divorce that is dragging on, lawyer bills mounting up, under tremendous financial pressure because he doesn't have another good gig lined up so far, and the pain of his estrangement with his daughters and parental alienation by his nutbag wife. Bianca is shouldering his stress as his girlfriend. The pain of what he is going through with his little girls, believe me, is hell on Ioan. I'm sure this has made Ioan and Bianca closer, but that doesn't stop the stress she is undergoing. There's more to come, unfortunately.
I don't know about that, she is the only one actually IN this situation who is speaking on it and she said she is convinced there will be less stressfull times ahead. I hope it is true, even though it might simply be optimism.

To go off on a short tangent, I keep seeing some posters mention Ioan "having to earn", which might result in BW being left alone (or alone with the kids).
I think he would be well within his rights to take a break for as long as he deems necessary after what he has been through, Alice was stupid enough to play this out in such a public fashion so there are countless witnesses for how stress inducing and mentally exhausting her behaviour has been.
IG is not obliged to work himself to death to afford Alice or the girls a lifestyle "to which they have become accustomed"

Alice can figure out a way to make her own money. If IG and BW want to retreat somewhere quiet and look after each other, I wish them the best of luck. ❀❀❀

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I like animals (dogs not so much but I have my cats for many years) but I would still be pissed off with untrained dog making shit all over the place. Bear is trained, and properly walked. I can't imagine he is shitting all over the bed.
Also Ioan was very likely not wanting to stay when Alice 'pushed for' the dog she appears to refer to like her third child with the matchy name and the weird way she refers to the dog even in emails to Ioan's mom. The dog = huge expense and 15 year commitment.

The way Alice (doesn't) look after the creature seems like a reflection of the way she treats her actual children, even down to the bark collar. Shut up, and pretend to be ok while I neglect you, but you must love me...
The whole Emma thing is just so awful. Yo barely knew the dog. Emma was clearly adopted to keep Alice company and function as the 3rd child. IMO, she is not being well taken care of and that shock collar is horrible and just plain lazy. Dogs need the dog park and long walks and training, something I doubt is happening. And the constant references to Emma in her abusive emails to Yo's mother made me cringe.

I am a devoted animal person. We consider our cats members of our family and would do anything for them. That said, a healthy and functional grown woman does not anthropomorphize a little dog and then weaponize it against humans.

Poor little Emma. She deserves better.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50

SusanC

VIP Member
View attachment 1074636
Clearly not relevant here. Ioan didn't marry up, and he didn't use Alice's money or connections to become famous.
He used his own skills and connections he made to get work. All the while dragging the anchor known as Alice.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Lulugrace

VIP Member
Did you know B is in hospital for 3 days of IV steroids after a flare up? 😞 I hope you're soon feeling better & can get back home? πŸ’ xxx
Yes I saw that she was poor thing πŸ˜• I actually left a message saying I hope she recovers swiftly.....not sure if what she has (I don't know too much about the condition) flares up from stress, but if it does we know who to blame!!!

I'm being monitored atm, have a history of blood clots and covid can increase the risk of you getting them, so on a course of blood thinners, my body feels like I've been through a crusher, but apart from that I'm all good πŸ’ͺ.

Thank you everyone for the replies πŸ’—πŸ’—

B has posted a video on insta bless her πŸ’—

• Heart

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
Alice has alleged a lot of people in her life are Narcs

1. Ioan
  2. Her father
  3. Her stepmother
  4. Ioans mother.
All of these people have one thing in common, they have grey rocked Alice. Despite her many provocations to hover them back into her life they have remained firmly NC and not retaliated. If any of them are narcs they would have gone to battle calling her all the names of the day publicly and directly.

All these people have done is just stood up to Alice in an assertive way and then walked away from her rage Filled bullying. Narcs don’t do that. They would be rage filled bullys too and there is zero evidence of that.

• Heart