Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #74 Alice Evans the smartest person in the room. So long as it's empty.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes yes yes!!!!! The umbrella guy finally made a video about AE !! I sent him a DM few days ago ☺💪🏻🙏🏻
I absolutely love love love this guy

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I like animals (dogs not so much but I have my cats for many years) but I would still be pissed off with untrained dog making tit all over the place. Bear is trained, and properly walked. I can't imagine he is shitting all over the bed.
Also Ioan was very likely not wanting to stay when Alice 'pushed for' the dog she appears to refer to like her third child with the matchy name and the weird way she refers to the dog even in emails to Ioan's mom. The dog = huge expense and 15 year commitment.

The way Alice (doesn't) look after the creature seems like a reflection of the way she treats her actual children, even down to the bark collar. Shut up, and pretend to be ok while I neglect you, but you must love me...
The whole Emma thing is just so awful. Yo barely knew the dog. Emma was clearly adopted to keep Alice company and function as the 3rd child. IMO, she is not being well taken care of and that shock collar is horrible and just plain lazy. Dogs need the dog park and long walks and training, something I doubt is happening. And the constant references to Emma in her abusive emails to Yo's mother made me cringe.

I am a devoted animal person. We consider our cats members of our family and would do anything for them. That said, a healthy and functional grown woman does not anthropomorphize a little dog and then weaponize it against humans.

Poor little Emma. She deserves better.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
Yes yes yes!!!!! The umbrella guy finally made a video about AE !! I sent him a DM few days ago ☺💪🏻🙏🏻
I absolutely love love love this guy

Damn, 220 comments on that video already, all seem to be in favour of IG and against AE.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Piers Morgan is LA-based at the moment with his new job, that is why Celia is keeping a low profile on Instagram, she used to post all the time but I don't think she wants to give Alice the heads up on her whereabouts, she just sticks to the occasional Insta story now, she went to the Beverly Hills Hotel today.
Ugh. Piers Morgan has a new job? Grim. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I have been talking to my partner about this and I think the release of the information is for Ella.

I think IG knows the information would circulate quickly, become widely available, and his oldest daughter is tech savvy. I think he wanted her to read in black and white what her mother has been doing...I'm not sure it will move the needle on how they feel but think about what's been released.

There would have been a lot more manipulative stuff from AE describing the kids and none of that is in there. Or from another point of view, maybe that IS everything she wrote and so little about it is related to the kids.

But in addition to the TRO, this was a way to show his daughter what her mom is like.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I have been talking to my partner about this and I think the release of the information is for Ella.

I think IG knows the information would circulate quickly, become widely available, and his oldest daughter is tech savvy. I think he wanted her to read in black and white what her mother has been doing...I'm not sure it will move the needle on how they feel but think about what's been released.

There would have been a lot more manipulative stuff from AE describing the kids and none of that is in there. Or from another point of view, maybe that IS everything she wrote and so little about it is related to the kids.

But in addition to the TRO, this was a way to show his daughter what her mom is like.
I agree with all of this. If she doesn’t understand it now, she will see the truth in time. Regardless of the if’s and but’s of how this all went down, she will learn that ultimately, no matter how sad or angry you feel, there are repercussions for treating people like tit. It’s a tough life lesson and a sad one but a necessary one in this situation.

Reactions: 31
Maybe his position would be diff now given he’s been doing a few seasons of the same character?
Possibly, although maybe he prefers the format of TV over stage? He directed one episode of Harrow so he may even consider going down that path if opportunities come along?

Reactions: 8
Possibly, although maybe he prefers the format of TV over stage? He directed one episode of Harrow so he may even consider going down that path if opportunities come along?
Fair fair! I do still think stage may have been/continue to be a nice path.

Reactions: 4
I watched half of Best of Both Worlds (BBC TV series Alice did c. 2000) this evening - she's actually pretty good in it. She did have some talent.

I think both she and IG should have stayed in the UK and done productions here. She should have continued learning her craft (especially accents) and had acting lessons.
You can’t make a silk purse out of a sow’s ear.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I agree with all of this. If she doesn’t understand it now, she will see the truth in time. Regardless of the if’s and but’s of how this all went down, she will learn that ultimately, no matter how sad or angry you feel, there are repercussions for treating people like tit. It’s a tough life lesson and a sad one but a necessary one in this situation.
Agree. It's a way for him to have on public record what he had to put up with, how hard he tried to be reasonable & fair with her & how she made it impossible to co-parent. Just as she has been blocking all his efforts to see them both. I hope some day they do both understand what he was up against, know how hard he tried & still is & see her for what she is & walk away from her as she will never change.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Fair fair! I do still think stage may have been/continue to be a nice path.
It will be interesting to see what offers he gets after the divorce is finalised? I really hope they come flooding in for him as she has been a liability for him for years.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
It is a shame Alice's Twitter isn't still up, it would be interesting to compare the Tweets she posted on certain days to the messages she sent to Ioan

Reactions: 27
Ugh. Piers Morgan has a new job? Grim. 🤢
Murdoch poached him from the Mail.

He‘s gonna be on Fox, Sky, basically everywhere. Plus Sun and NY Post columnist.

I can take him or leave him, but he did unfollow AE when this shitshow started (remember a meltdown post by her). Hoping for the IG/BW exclusive interview in due course. Golf cronies, innit?

I’m going for blood sucking tick. 🤭
She’s probably got Lyme Disease with all her symptoms, so why not?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
It is a shame Alice's Twitter isn't still up, it would be interesting to compare the Tweets she posted on certain days to the messages she sent to Ioan
Between end of april and end of july Alice wasnt tweeting at all about Ioan though. She started again 3 days after he blocked her.

She did wrote this mail to his mom on the day she went on a whole ass rant about her on twitter though (it was the day Ioan left for France, she was all sad about not sharing the journey with him, then started to insult his mom and dished out the CP stuff etc.)
Screenshot_20220220-012952_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Bianca just posted a short video from her second day stay at the hospital.
She said she relapsed with her ms on the 25th of January, she’s keeping positive and hopeful and said that she is confident there’s a lot of stress free time coming ahead of her 🤞🏻❤

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 46
25th january was when Alice called her all names under the sun on IG btw

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.