Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #74 Alice Evans the smartest person in the room. So long as it's empty.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reached out (in a nice way?) my arse! She doesn't know how to be nice 🀬🀬
It just highlights how deranged/deluded she is.

Aside from the horrendous things she went out of her way to send to Ioan about Bianca, half of the cruel/crazy/offensive remarks she made about her on her SM are still online because the press reported it. Therefore, whatever she supposedly 'offered' Bianca means FA to anyone with access to the internet.

And she really is deluded if she actually thinks Bianca should want to be friends with her.

It's like going on a hike with someone you know wants to push you off a cliff.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Victoria Hervey is gross, I can't believe she's trying to say Virginia Guiffre's photos of Prince Andrew are fake.

Sounds like Vicky has been blackmailed/bribed to stick up for Randy Andy!
With that family, I don't think that the apple fell very far from the tree. They all seem totally screwed up and make you wonder about the old theory of 'bad blood'.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Even if the emojis aren't a violation of the TRO (I'd argue that they are), they do at the very least prove that Alice will return to harassing Ioan and Bianca as soon as she gets the chance. She's proving that the RO is necessary.
She has actually said the whole thing is temporary and she'll be back in March resuming her abusive behavior.

Victoria Hervey is gross, I can't believe she's trying to say Virginia Guiffre's photos of Prince Andrew are fake.

Sounds like Vicky has been blackmailed/bribed to stick up for Randy Andy!
The Daily Mail does not publish any readers comments protesting VH. This is spreading misinformation. Giuffre has grounds to sue her.

• Angry
Reactions: 9

You know, I really hope Ioan will get his old friends back.

Like I have already mentioned, my mother was a narc and a violent person. During the marriage, she managed to alienate almost all my father's old friends. My mother died relatively young, she got cancer and was gone rather quickly.
(My sister and I were in our very early twenties by then. It sounds horrible, but about a decade later in a discussion with our father we all agreed that in a way it was a blessing for all of us. Of course, we mourned her and sometimes even missed her, despite all, she was our mother, and yet we were glad and felt relief that she was gone. Throughout my teenage years, I had wished her dead on many occasions, I guess we all did...) After our mother's death, our father gradually got all his old friends back. He never married again though, although there were nice women interested in him. He was happy and content "not having anyone to tell him what to do", could read, keep travelling, painting, and write his books in peace (he was a writer, an artist, and a journalist).

Same regarding my friend. In both relationships with narcs, he ended up being cut off from his friends. Yet we remained loyal. And were there to support him when he managed to escape.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
And then, without prompting, he observes that he knows when a girl is a serious prospect by the way that she answers him when he announces that he wants to go and talk with his friends. "You're in a social situation, and she comes across and starts talking, and when you say that you want to join your mates, she throws a wobbly and says something like 'Oh, you're all the same. .. .. .'. It happened the other night, when I was out with my parents, and this girl started chatting to me. When I said I had to say goodbye to mam and dad, she got a bit stroppy. That's when I know it's not serious. You can spot the ones who come on at you for all the wrong reasons".

Fluffed that with Alice then.

Good night all. Catch you tomorrow!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And then, without prompting, he observes that he knows when a girl is a serious prospect by the way that she answers him when he announces that he wants to go and talk with his friends. "You're in a social situation, and she comes across and starts talking, and when you say that you want to join your mates, she throws a wobbly and says something like 'Oh, you're all the same. .. .. .'. It happened the other night, when I was out with my parents, and this girl started chatting to me. When I said I had to say goodbye to mam and dad, she got a bit stroppy. That's when I know it's not serious. You can spot the ones who come on at you for all the wrong reasons".

Fluffed that with Alice then.
She must have blinded him with science ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't think it's been picked up on...
but can we all just pause and have a massive laugh at how irritated she still is fifteen years later about what he said about her in the engagement interview?
πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ™Œ πŸ™Œ πŸ™Œ πŸ™Œ πŸ™Œ

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Says Alice the liar. Why does she need to say enroll like you did last year? If he did do this, he already knows this. Saying 'like you did last year's is typical Alice behaviour, i.e. writing something down makes it true forever. She needs to learn what hearsay evidence is.
Most probably she enrolled her while he was away. Its interesting that he has never attended any of the school events. Usually at these private schools there is a welcome dinner for new parents hosted by the PTA. It is usually at a nice restaurant. They will rent out the entire place for the night. She is a snob. She likes hobnobbing with the rich and that's what Ella's school has given her last year.

I think she pulled all that crap while he was away filming. Enrolled Ella and the school accepting her on Alice's say so that he will sign the papers when he returns. He returned refused to sign and the school not wanting to disrupt Ella's schooling allowed her to remain for the year. But with the upcoming school year the school has probably sent notice that they will require both parents to sign, Especially with the acrimonious divorce they know that she does not have the money to pay. That is why she is losing her tit.

Despite what she is saying Ella must be an average student because if she was an outstanding student, they will give her a scholarship to cover her fees. Not everyone who goes to these schools are rich. There are students who are on scholarship because of the academic or athletic ability.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I didn't get on brilliantly with my former mother in law, but as soon as she was diagnosed with leukaemia, we called a ceasefire of sorts because of the fact she needed every ounce of energy to fight the bigger fight. I still didn't trust but I kept my mouth zipped and helped her when I could, after all she was my kids Nana... What I'm saying is A is an absolute price monster to keep up her lies/accusations/vitriol and now Bianca has had a relapse and I'm sure over there in Alice's glass tower she's delighted to push this young girl's health to breaking point... Empath?! She's the exact opposite, she's evil to the core...

• Heart
Reactions: 18
That's a really good point, KM. UTIs in the elderlyncan cause hellish confusion and often aren't diagnosed swiftly enough.
Spot on @Autisteuse Also @tilly27 - you can buy urine testing strips from amazon if you are looking after an elderly person it cuts out a lot of time & heartacheπŸ‘best of luck to your nannyπŸ™πŸ˜˜πŸ’–

• Heart
Reactions: 7
In Australia, private schools will not accept and enrollment unless both parents sign (unless there is a court order saying one is completely non-custodial). My sister had to sign an affidavit that she would be solely responsible for the school fees as her dead beat ex refused to be responsible for any of them.
I think this actually depends on the state. I'm in Western Australia and taught in a private school a few years ago; there was a load of trouble because a mother enrolled her son without the father's permission. He tried to pull the son out and she was there screaming. The son had already been accepted to the local public school and special programs there, the court case dragged on for ages.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Well, I checked the site of her school out and the welcome event for that school seems to be usually in april (which fits to Alice's messages where she talks about having a out-of-body experience there with the kids, was april 2021) and the application deadline is 14th january (no idea if it's later for those who already are in this school though), which suggests that she got enrolled last year before he moved out.

Maybe they were in agreement to enroll her due to it being a collaborative divorce (thus not this expensive) and at that point the divorce wasnt even on the table and since Alice scrapped that Ioan realized he cant afford it and wanted to cancel? But Alice refused, so he had to leave her a year there and now he can do it because it requires both parents to enroll her?

Anyway, in any case it's very obvious based on the messages that he already couldnt afford it last year, let alone both kids. So the whole Bianca narrative is horseshit and anothe proof of PA.

• Heart
I was trying to settle on a new podcast while the wind is howling here. Listened to episode 1 of My Therapist Ghosted me by Joanne McNally comedian and Vogue Williams - Funny thing Alice gets mentioned - sounds like it was at the start of the whole thing - they described it that Alice tweeted about Ioan leaving her like it needed to be some sort of public service announcement, like she had a duty to tell people. And that she was since using social media like a courtroom where she expected everyone online to be the jury and support her and that she was getting so much validation from it!! There’s no escaping Malice - I did have a giggle thinking wow, here we are!
BIB: I remember when she tweeted that he was leaving "them" and she finished by saying "I'm so sorry" and I thought "who is she apologising to?" It was like she was running a play and had to apologise to the audience that the lead actor couldn't make it. I always thought that was strange, and then I came here and found out what she was really like and it explained a lot.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.