Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #73 Legally blocked immediately

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice offers Tone a kidney, whilst pursuing a faux-romance with an exec from Disney

(Have I got the kidney situation the wrong way round? Soooo many pages I've missed).

• Haha
Reactions: 21
@anitasteff If you find his address, check and see how old it is. The property that was given as his address a few months ago is no longer current as that place was sold just before Christmas. I don't know if a new address is appearing anywhere now. Haven't bothered looking recently.
He's in his mid 40's I believe.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
That was actually the winning title for thread 70 (submitted in thread 69), but for some reason it wasn't added, and thread 70 remains title-less.
I think it's actually poetic that #70 remains without a title.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
This must be Lupine's best RT yet, especially considering it's a reply to his garbage
Screenshot_20220219-232401_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.