Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #71 Alice shouts she’ll win in court, but let’s just look at Ioan’s report…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
also re: Lupine - he is just scared to lose his precious court of public opinion (he lost this ages ago, even if he clutched at straws here and limited the court of public opinion to certain participants, but so far at least Ioan wasnt "winning" that either because he was perceived to be a tit after the BW thing too). That's all.

I look forward to his next comedy blog post.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
It looks like Alice’s neck gunt is what you get from staying in bed half your life looking at your laptop or phone. The extreme sagging is a symptom of the ‘tech neck’ that people generally get while using their devices sitting up. Being horizontal is obvs going to make it much worse.
Jesus christ is it?!
*holds phone up into eye line*

• Haha
Reactions: 45
He's also in Trigger Point which is great.
Yeah this is on my watch list too, especially now I know he’s in it and @Mad Betty loooooove Luther! Scary though! 🤣
I think what Loops doesn’t realise is that this is the tip of the ice berg. I spoke to a lawyer friend just now and apparently at the hearing is when it all comes out. This what we have is just to get the emergency order. The hearing is where you want to be to get all the evidence not submitted yet. (Apparently)
Plus Ioan stated he had more evidence to present
@Mad Betty this one’s for you hun! 😉😘

Reactions: 8
The film got excessively reshot in december and january in LA, and all rumours indicate that the Illuminati scenes were shot there. So the location would fit.

it's a multiverse movie and the last Spiderman movie showed what is possible, so I think his chances are not too bad.

but just to be clear: if he is in this movie I'm sure it would be a nostalgia one off, he certainly wont be in a F4 reboot or something lol
I was thinking he could be in it, but as it's literally called the multiverse, he could be a version of Reed and the movie might introduce a new version to go forward.

Just a thought. I'm a total marvel girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Phew, inadvertently pulled an all nighter and finally caught up! Thanks to everyone who pulled and summarised the court documents.

As so many others have said, we knew it would be bad in private but not just how bad. I'm impressed by Ioan's restraint and by both his and Bianca's strength in the case of all this abuse.

May it please all the gods that Ioan gets 100% custody of all three Es, that mAlice ends up on UC (welfare to our US friends) in a council flat in a rundown area of Bristol, and that both Ioan and Bianca's careers soar.

One thing that I'm confused about is that the documents seem to indicate that the conversations about the loss of Gloria and the private school seemed to be taking place last summer, at the same time as those about selling the house. So surely it wouldn't have been such a shock that it actually came down to it?

Now I'm off for a nana nap and to inspect myself in the mirror - at seven years older than Malice Aforethought, I'm damned sure that I look very much better!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Big article in the Mail this morning all about it.
Still can't believe a few people in comments defending her after all the messages/texts in the article 🙄
The comments supporting her seem to be from before DM put the screenshots from the legal docs in their article. They don't seem to be adding any new comments which is frustrating.

Reactions: 14
I was thinking he could be in it, but as it's literally called the multiverse, he could be a version of Reed and the movie might introduce a new version to go forward.

yeah, that's one possibility

the rumours for this movie are the craziest I've ever seen so nothing can be ruled out lol

Reactions: 10
The whole private school thing...it looks to me from this that court docs that AE started looking at this school in May 2021, with a view to starting there end Aug 2021. Before this big E was not at this school. In the evidence attached it looks like he was telling e way back in 2021 certainly before she was enrolled that he couldn't afford to send her there, but AE enrolled big E there anyway. It looks to me like AE has decided she's going to send them both to this school to increase the maintenance claim from IG. She is promising her childhood savings towards half this year but after that?
Did he ever agree to this school at all or did AE think by her putting the child there in Aug 2021 he would have no choice but to continue paying and then for little E too. I think this is what's happened so all this BS about him not paying her school fees...AE shouldn't have enrolled her there in the first place and expected him to pick up the tab.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Not only that but after BLATANTLY LYING about this she then signs off with this….. clearly not the smartest person in the room at all it would appear!

View attachment 1068117

Also… all of this has actually made me want to watch Liar again! I can’t find it on the ITV hub app. Does anyone know where I can find it?

I hope this has that affect on other people too and gives Yo a surge in his career/popularity.
The question is whether she will be prosecuted for perjury. Sadly, I don't think so.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
I'm assuming by "alligators" you mean lawyers? Never heard that, we usually get referred to as "sharks!" (Plus I'm a blonde lawyer, so the jokes practically write themselves. I never leave a party unscathed.)

Usually, with ex parte emergency hearings, only the attorneys appear in court so they can argue their cases and the judge can then make his or her decision. The judge can always require the parties to appear in court with their attorneys, but given that this a hearing on a domestic violence restraining order, it's unlikely they would want the two parties in the same room with each other.

ETA: I neglected to add that if the TRO is granted, it remains in place until the March 11 hearing, at which time the judge will decide if it becomes permanent.
Why is your user name not “Legally Blonde”??? I’m devastated at that 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
yeah, that's one possibility

the rumours for this movie are the craziest I've ever seen so nothing can be ruled out lol
I wonder if actually watching it will be a let down 😂
I don't know how they'll top no way home though 🕸

Reactions: 5

Sorry just to interject a little, multiverse movie & Spiderman are used as a tool to get the fox owned characters into marvel hence Toby Maguire/Andrew Garfield and various others in Spiderman & Patrick Stewart, Deadpool, Fantastic 4 in multiverse all just tiring up lose ends like introducing binary & one of the marvels.

Reactions: 8
So from our alligators here what happens for Alice now if RO sticks? What does she do at the hearing?
and what does it all mean for Ella, Elsie and Emma?

I know, right?! I can't believe she actually said that DESPITE HAVING ACCESS TO THE BLOODY 113-PAGE DOCUMENT. Whyyyyyy in all the saints' names wouldn't you READ it before replying?!
Like I said before, she's young, blonde, slim, well dressed or whatever the duck I said before

In a couple of years, we'll look back on #70 and laugh and laugh... 😬
You mean on Thread 270 after we've given up with funny subtitles?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sorry just to interject a little, multiverse movie & Spiderman are used as a tool to get the fox owned characters into marvel hence Toby Maguire/Andrew Garfield and various others in Spiderman & Patrick Stewart, Deadpool, Fantastic 4 in multiverse all just tiring up lose ends like introducing binary & one of the marvels.
Yeah I know. I'm not complaining though 🤣 I do want Andrew Garfield to get a new standalone movie though.
The amount of heads that must have blown at Patrick Stewarts voice in that trailer!

Reactions: 5
The whole private school thing...it looks to me from this that court docs that AE started looking at this school in May 2021, with a view to starting there end Aug 2021. Before this big E was not at this school. In the evidence attached it looks like he was telling e way back in 2021 certainly before she was enrolled that he couldn't afford to send her there, but AE enrolled big E there anyway. It looks to me like AE has decided she's going to send them both to this school to increase the maintenance claim from IG. She is promising her childhood savings towards half this year but after that?
Did he ever agree to this school at all or did AE think by her putting the child there in Aug 2021 he would have no choice but to continue paying and then for little E too. I think this is what's happened so all this BS about him not paying her school fees...AE shouldn't have enrolled her there in the first place and expected him to pick up the tab.
IG has been complaining for years about the expensive schools AE enrolled big E to. He was actually going to a shrink for that reason among other things. I also doubt she has so much money as she says that would allow her to send the kids there, nor do I think a court could force him to pay for such a school, especially as he does not have a steady job and neither does she.

This woman must be contained! Yes, I know, I've been writing this non-stop.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.