Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #71 Alice shouts she’ll win in court, but let’s just look at Ioan’s report…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm way too invested in the fact that the last thread didn't get its title, could someone add it please?

The winning post for thread #70 was by @hermionegrangerrrr and was “F*ck this, i’m tweeting.” I know we can't have profanity in thread titles so a little editing has to be done. 🙃
I quite like the fact that #70 stands out as the biggest WHAT THE duck moment where we were all open mouthed at what we were reading and too busy rubbernecking the car crash that is Alice Evans to bother slowing down for a title 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Exactly.

It's like, okay, we get it. We could have shown you FMs a forensically verified video of Alice screaming abuse at Ioan and whacking him in the eye with a golf club, and you would still tell us that she is in the right and get your jollies by inserting yourselves into this trainwreck. But don't you DARE pretend to stand up for abused people while silencing, mocking, and harassing many people, most of whom are women and many of whom have been abused.

It's more than a little...disingenuous.
Right… nothing in the filing is any different from what she did in public. Same with Ioan & Bianca, they also behaved similarly in private vs public. The only difference is the severity level… sort of. Like everyone kept saying, even if Ioan was the biggest ass on the planet, none of what Alice did was remotely acceptable.

Reactions: 18
So from our alligators here what happens for Alice now if RO sticks? What does she do at the hearing?

Reactions: 7
Ioan at lunch once, years ago, spoke about how hard it had been with Alice in a way that sticks with me as a memory only can when something is very odd or unusual or emotional. He didn’t know me or the other person at the table well at all. I understand now what he was trying to say.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
So from our alligators here what happens for Alice now if RO sticks? What does she do at the hearing?
I'm assuming by "alligators" you mean lawyers? Never heard that, we usually get referred to as "sharks!" (Plus I'm a blonde lawyer, so the jokes practically write themselves. I never leave a party unscathed.)

Usually, with ex parte emergency hearings, only the attorneys appear in court so they can argue their cases and the judge can then make his or her decision. The judge can always require the parties to appear in court with their attorneys, but given that this a hearing on a domestic violence restraining order, it's unlikely they would want the two parties in the same room with each other.

ETA: I neglected to add that if the TRO is granted, it remains in place until the March 11 hearing, at which time the judge will decide if it becomes permanent.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I quite like the fact that #70 stands out as the biggest WHAT THE duck moment where we were all open mouthed at what we were reading and too busy rubbernecking the car crash that is Alice Evans to bother slowing down for a title 🤣🤣🤣
In a couple of years, we'll look back on #70 and laugh and laugh... 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 28
OK, I finally caught up, don't want to think how many hours I have spent on here, lol!
Thanks you lovely turds :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop: 😘 for all your updates, posts, kindness & support, ❤ & much needed humour.
It's been a heart heavy night. I feel drained yet still emotional, angry, sad & so proud of Yo. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

1645080768890.png

We saw it all along but hopefully now so will many more.
Speaking of light, it's light here now, lol, soon be 7am, my first all nighter I think?!
I love you turds, you're a lovely bunch! ❤ 👀 you all tomorrow, same place, ha!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I'm assuming by "alligators" you mean lawyers? Never heard that, we usually get referred to as "sharks!" (Plus I'm a blonde lawyer, so the jokes practically write themselves. I never leave a party unscathed.)

Usually, with ex parte emergency hearings, only the attorneys appear in court so they can argue their cases and the judge can then make his or her decision. The judge can always require the parties to appear in court with their attorneys, but given that this a hearing on a domestic violence restraining order, it's unlikely they would want the two parties in the same room with each other.
Thanks
Sorry it’s an old joke

1B135064-A15C-4C77-9936-42BA3A1D5371.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I know, right?! I can't believe she actually said that DESPITE HAVING ACCESS TO THE BLOODY 113-PAGE DOCUMENT. Whyyyyyy in all the saints' names wouldn't you READ it before replying?!

She is insane.
Not only that but after BLATANTLY LYING about this she then signs off with this….. clearly not the smartest person in the room at all it would appear!

E9122E30-AE20-4D80-97E3-29E6AE9BE794.jpeg

Also… all of this has actually made me want to watch Liar again! I can’t find it on the ITV hub app. Does anyone know where I can find it?

I hope this has that affect on other people too and gives Yo a surge in his career/popularity.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
So I found “liar” on an random site and I forgot this guy is in it and I proper fancy him… ❤ Bonus!

31764DB8-00BC-4017-839A-8FFA17AB397A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
There's a new thread on the "mums" forum now about this (I think someone mentioned in thread 69 or 70 that there was a previous one which was swiftly deleted?)
So Alice has 5 socks on mums then doesn’t she.
We see you 🥸

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.