Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #71 Alice shouts she’ll win in court, but let’s just look at Ioan’s report…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I expect her "fashion" choices are limited when the prime consideration is covering up...
According to her she “works” 24/7 being a mother to two children who are in school, and one is a young teenager. That was her job, Ioan’s job was to provide money for her and the girls. This was in the document. (I’m paraphrasing)

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Big article in the Mail this morning all about it.
Still can't believe a few people in comments defending her after all the messages/texts in the article 🙄

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Morning all, just wondering as I’m catching up here, has anyone seems any further updates from primary FM, Deb, Lin etc? Last I saw they appeared to be seeing the light? Maybe that’s too much to hope for 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well from lupenis tweets we can see what AE’s legal defence is! This helps Ioan hugely! What a gift you are giving him lupine!

I didn’t do it
He drove me to it
I wouldn’t have said that in that way
He’s just looking for problems
He deserved it
He’s done bad things to me too
I was pushed
He’s over sensitive
He’s taking it out of context
If he hadn’t tried to stop her speaking out this wouldn’t have happened

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
It looks like Alice’s neck gunt is what you get from staying in bed half your life looking at your laptop or phone. The extreme sagging is a symptom of the ‘tech neck’ that people generally get while using their devices sitting up. Being horizontal is obvs going to make it much worse.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Completely off topic from what's been happening over the past few days, but there are wiiiild rumours that Ioan is going to reprise his role as Mr Fantastic in the new Dr Strange movie (I've seen people swear down that he's in the new trailer).
Filming was from March-Mid April 2021, do we think there could be any truth to the rumours? Especially considering that it seems Patrick Stewart will be reprising his role as Professor X from the Fox X Men series (Fantastic Four was Fox too).
Personally I don't think he is, but I would also love to see it, because what a kick in the teeth to Ol' Al :ROFLMAO:
The film got excessively reshot in december and january in LA, and all rumours indicate that the Illuminati scenes were shot there. So the location would fit.

it's a multiverse movie and the last Spiderman movie showed what is possible, so I think his chances are not too bad.

but just to be clear: if he is in this movie I'm sure it would be a nostalgia one off, he certainly wont be in a F4 reboot or something lol

Reactions: 23
The film got excessively reshot in december and january in LA, and all rumours indicate that the Illuminati scenes were shot there. So the location would fit.

it's a multiverse movie and the last Spiderman movie showed what is possible, so I think his chances are not too bad.

but just to be clear: if he is in this movie I'm sure it would be a nostalgia one off, he certainly wont be in a F4 reboot or something lol
Oooh I didn't know about the reshoots, so that could definitely work. If he's there it will definitely be a Tobey/Andrew level cameo, but oh the nostalgia will be sweet!

Reactions: 13
Lisa Armstrong got a lot of sympathy by looking disheveled and helpless. Either Alice has totally overshot or she generally walks around looking like an unwashed alcoholic. The fact she’s out of bed and out of her house makes me think she‘s aiming for a sympathy vote as usual.
“We’re all terrified.. I can’t stop crying .. 😭😭
Her default ‘victim’ position that’s a constant element in her abuse campaign.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
So which is it 🐺 man … these two statements are in the same tweet thread … The ‘unmitigated’ bullshit 🤔 nearly everything was written by Alice 🤷🏼‍♀️
I think what Loops doesn’t realise is that this is the tip of the ice berg. I spoke to a lawyer friend just now and apparently at the hearing is when it all comes out. This what we have is just to get the emergency order. The hearing is where you want to be to get all the evidence not submitted yet. (Apparently)
Plus Ioan stated he had more evidence to present

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I think what Loops doesn’t realise is that this is the tip of the ice berg. I spoke to a lawyer friend just now and apparently at the hearing is when it all comes out. This what we have is just to get the emergency order. The hearing is where you want to be to get all the evidence not submitted yet. (Apparently)
I don’t think he will change his position
Whatever it is that he believes, I think he feels like this is rightful revenge on Ioan and he deserves it.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I don’t think he will change his position
Whatever it is that he believes, I think he feels like this is rightful revenge on Ioan and he deserves it.
Yes and also he wouldn’t want to admit he’s been taken in by her. Man-pride wouldn’t allow it.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
hm I think I'm gonna collect all my screenshots (at least the very bad ones), you know, in case Ioan missed something. Can't only have Lupine submitting stuff :p

btw I do wonder if claiming to not have received the 113 pages is a strategy to claim that her response is not admissable and thus she buys herself more time? is that possible? because, I mean, her response is utterly dreadful

• Angry
Reactions: 42
hm I think I'm gonna collect all my screenshots (at least the very bad ones), you know, in case Ioan missed something. Can't only have Lupine submitting stuff :p

btw I do wonder if claiming to not have received the 113 pages is a strategy to claim that her response is not admissable and thus she buys herself more time? is that possible? because, I mean, her response is utterly dreadful
It would have been emailed to her. No one’s fault but her own if she ignores emails and sticks her fingers in her ears screaming “can’t hear, can’t hear”.
I wonder if she ignored her own lawyers phone call.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Random but I saw mentions about IGs and Matthew Rhys's friendship on the last thread. I'm watching the Americans at the moment and I'm obsessed with MR and Keri Russell. I really hope that they're still friends and IG is able to hang and chat with them about all of this. Silly I know 🙈😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.