Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #71 Alice shouts she’ll win in court, but let’s just look at Ioan’s report…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I took a quick gander at Twitter and our favorite Londoner is a real pig. Yup. I'm looking at you. The "sane" child? Really? Because she clearly hates her Dad and the other one doesn't yet?

And btw you witch - I can guarantee your husband has probably been cheating on you since the day you got married. And I don't blame him. All of the extreme hatefulness you have shown towards a young woman with MS who has done NOTHING to you really shows what a nasty piece of work you must be to live with.

I said what I said. View attachment 1068061
Barack Obama follows her? That's coming to an end. There is no way he would support someone who is that abusive and disgusting if he was aware of what she's doing. The darkness in her runs deep.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She's really not the sharpest tool in the shed, is she?
Saying that about a child brought out the "Mama Bear" within me that got custody of my twin nieces from both my sister and ex-brother-in-law. 0 to "I will rip your heart out with my bare hands" in 2.5 seconds. I'm okay now though. 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Barack Obama follows her? That's coming to an end. There is no way he would support someone who is that abusive and disgusting if he was aware of what she's doing.
I looked and he started in 2008 so it was probably just as he was running for President and still friending people back. 😂 I check everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So I took a quick gander at Twitter and our favorite Londoner is a real pig. Yup. I'm looking at you. The "sane" child? Really? Because she clearly hates her Dad and the other one doesn't yet?

And btw you witch - I can guarantee your husband has probably been cheating on you since the day you got married. And I don't blame him. All of the extreme hatefulness you have shown towards a young woman with MS who has done NOTHING to you really shows what a nasty piece of work you must be to live with.

Think she meant “same” child
But I still dislike her

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Can we stop pretending the fms are actually nice people who thought they were helping a victim??
They’ve all be actively encouraging, participating and delighting in her abusive behaviour from day one. They saw enough evidence of abuse on Twitter like the rest of us but they LOVED it. They are depraved and pathetic fuckers who get a buzz out of all of this.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 68
So when exactly is Alice flying over to the UK to donate her kidney to Tone? You know, being that she told Ioan that she was about to do it months ago, it has to be any day now, right? 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 37
FMs definitely aren't victims. They are vile excuses for human beings who enabled a domestic abuser

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
This title is 👏👏👏👏

These two make my blood boil!!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
FB5CF264-573B-4A83-80D9-065081EA2042.jpeg

Poor Emma thinking ‘please don’t forget about me Ioan’, she looks utterly miserable

and yet again the bark collar is on show, does she not realise this makes her look like a complete sadistic bleep?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Can we stop pretending the fms are actually nice people who thought they were helping a victim??
They’ve all be actively encouraging, participating and delighting in her abusive behaviour from day one. They saw enough evidence of abuse on Twitter like the rest of us but they LOVED it. They are depraved and pathetic fuckers who get a buzz out of all of this.
Exactly.

It's like, okay, we get it. We could have shown you FMs a forensically verified video of Alice screaming abuse at Ioan and whacking him in the eye with a golf club, and you would still tell us that she is in the right and get your jollies by inserting yourselves into this trainwreck. But don't you DARE pretend to stand up for abused people while silencing, mocking, and harassing many people, most of whom are women and many of whom have been abused.

It's more than a little...disingenuous.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Barack Obama follows her? That's coming to an end. There is no way he would support someone who is that abusive and disgusting if he was aware of what she's doing. The darkness in her runs deep.
So who has a direct line to Obama? I need it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
OK, if this isn't the most bizarre wedding picture, I don't know what is. Notice mAlice not being able to put down her cocktail, nor leave her cigarette for a moment to take one picture!
Ioans parents' faces says a lot. Ioan's too.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
View attachment 1068084
Poor Emma thinking ‘please don’t forget about me Ioan’, she looks utterly miserable

and yet again the bark collar is on show, does she not realise this makes her look like a complete sadistic bleep?
And if it's warm enough in LA to go barelegged wouldn't it be too warm to wear a blanket outside? I've been pondering this all day. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
And if it's warm enough in LA to go barelegged wouldn't it be too warm to wear a blanket outside? I've been pondering this all day. 😂
I expect her "fashion" choices are limited when the prime consideration is covering up...

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.