Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #71 Alice shouts she’ll win in court, but let’s just look at Ioan’s report…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You wouldn't recognise her from her Instagram photos if you saw her in real life. Compared to the smoothness of her features on insta, she looks like a crumpled up piece of a rag irl
Ah, maybe that's what she meant when she said she wouldn't be able to pick Bianca out of a lineup. She just assumes we're all like her and look totally different without a filter over our face

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm surprised a lot of the comments on DM are supportive of AE wtf ??!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
In effect, she's lost her identity. She's spent years cultivating her persona as the attractive, funny, clever wife of a successful actor. Now, she is none of those things. Must be terrifying to her.
I don't think she was ever funny or clever and she should have realised that her looks wouldn't last forever. She has lost the trophy husband though but realistically what kind of man would want to date her now? Her best bet is to get on a dating site for over 80 yo men with money. They will probably need dementia to date her even then. And not know how to use the internet. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've been busy - working late on Tuesday and at the Osmonds musical on Wednesday and I've missed 2 threads 😱😱😱

Will need to go back and read them. But I've read some of the highlights on the internet. And what can you can say other than, Jesus, Mary and Joseph and the wee donkey they rode in on!!!

We all suspected mAlice was a bit nuts but she's a total psycho!!!

I really do feel sorry for Ioan and his poor mum.

But honestly, it's the kids I feel sorriest for. Maybe when Ioan was there they had some level of normality, now it's wall to wall psycho 😢😢😢

And judging by her messages, those kids have got no chance to have a normal life or relationship with their dad.

What on earth can Ioan do to protect or help his kids??? Even if he got full custody, she'd still visiting rights and have opportunities to drip poison. And can you imagine trying to remove those kids from her 😱😱😱

What an absolute mess. Caused by one crackpot.

Reactions: 21
Exactly this.

I might be saying something controversial and honestly idgaf, nor am I implying that this is how you feel, plinky, but:

There’s this CONSTANT, DEEP-ROOTED societal pressure on parents in committed relationships to have to automatically favor their children over their partners, and it’s wildly unfair.

I read an amazing novel, perhaps one of my faves ever, in which a southern mama in the 1950’s was put in a position of staying with her man &handing her daughter over to live with close family, or leaving him & raising her daughter…and she chose her man. The sister of the mother told the daughter sometime afterwards, “No woman should have to choose between her man and her baby.” Because you love both, and that’s ok. I’m not at all implying that choosing your partner over your child is alwaaaaays the right decision (and sometimes there is no right or wrong decision!)

I’m saying that people shouldn’t have to be socially forced to choose their kids over everything. A baby coming out of your body doesn’t necessarily take precedence over a person you could have profoundly loved and been best friends with for years. And choosing one over the other doesn’t mean you don’t care for the other.

In a much milder situation such as this, Ioan didn’t know Elsie. She hadn’t come into existence yet. She wasn’t even a baby yet. In these always-difficult cases, sometimes the child will be favored over the parent’s health, and sometimes they won’t be. Ioan clearly chose Alice—it’s not a signifier that he’s a horrible father. It’s not an indication that he doesn’t love Elsie. It just means that his heart was with his wife; he chose Alice, and whether or not that was “the right decision” is up to no one’s judgment. He simply chose his partner’s welfare over the creation of a baby that might not have even had the chance to be a baby.

You don’t always have to pick your children. It’s so outrageous-sounding, I know, because we’re conditioned to believe otherwise, but I have friends who’ve confided in me during the deepest conversations that they have more adoration and connection with their partner than their own babies. And that isn’t a crime. It isn’t a sin. Hearts go where they go, and it’s alright to leave with the unchosen person a piece of your heart.

Anyway that was a lot and a tangent possibly but I thought I’d offer it…
This hit me really hard and resonated so much. Please don’t judge me too harshly. I was in a relationship for several years with a man (not the father of my son, who was five when we first met) and I felt so conflicted for a long time about how much I loved my partner, who it turned out just could not be a step parent. He tried, and he faked it for a long time (years), until the simmering resentment for my boy became too much for him. My son is hilarious and so sweet, but he can be very stubborn and strong willed (no idea where he gets it from 🙃) for a long time I tried to reconcile the fact that I loved my ex but he couldn’t love my son. In the end, my ex was becoming bitter and moody, so it was a horrible environment for everyone. It ended catastrophically and I was heartbroken even though I knew it was for the best. Those years I thought everyone was getting along pretty well though in my little blended family, I did found it increasingly hard to please them both and it didn’t matter what I did, they would both want my attention. I still love that man from afar and in another life we would have been very happy together. I must say though I am so blessed to have my son and glad I ‘chose’ him in the end. In brutal honesty, at the time I knew I would have to choose one over the other one day, and a tiny part of me deep down wanted that man. I felt guilty over that for a long time.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
One thing that made me nod again and again while reading those 113 pages of War And No Peace is the astuteness of YoYo's camp. Apart from a restraint that should put him high up on the Pope's 2022 canonisation list, he and his lawyer are being bloody clever. Not a single email/text/recording from before the separation. No generalised allegations, no attacks, no slander. Written or audio proof for their every statement (and there is little need for actual statements - they just let the evidence speak for itself). No unreasonable demands.

Not only is this approach smart; it is also dignified and almost elegant. It will allow YoYo to hold his head high throughout the proceedings and beyond. After AE's decades-long campaign to demean and emasculate him, I kind of feel like giving him standing ovations. ☺

(And damn, is that little Bear adorable :love:)
They had the receipts!!!! 😁😁😁

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It's... ~JUDGMENT DAY~ :LOL:

To summarize, the restraining order was granted. Both Ioan and Bianca are protected from Alice:
- Abusing them (defined in the TRO which I will post)
- Contacting them in any way
- Alice must stay 300 feet/100 yards away from Ioan, Bianca, and their home
- Ioan has been granted the power to record communications made by Alice that violate the TRO.

Screenshots to come.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 128
Ah, maybe that's what she meant when she said she wouldn't be able to pick Bianca out of a lineup. She just assumes we're all like her and look totally different without a filter over our face
She has asked on twitter what filter Bianca uses so that would be entirely probable!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

To summarize, the restraining order was granted. Both Ioan and Bianca are protected from Alice:
- Ioan has been granted the power to record communications made by Alice that violate the TRO.

Screenshots to come.
I am really pleased, I think that no one deserves to live in this kind of fear and stress

• Heart
Reactions: 37
She can't even tell the truth about her height and weight on a legal form. Unbelievable.
Ioan, or his lawyer has filled her weight in at 145 lbs, that is what she used to weigh. I think she is around 40 - 50 lbs heavier now, though she would blow a gasket if he had put 190 lbs down

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Screenshots to come.
Lady Justice is alive and well and living in LA. ✊🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 30
One thing that made me nod again and again while reading those 113 pages of War And No Peace is the astuteness of YoYo's camp. Apart from a restraint that should put him high up on the Pope's 2022 canonisation list, he and his lawyer are being bloody clever. Not a single email/text/recording from before the separation. No generalised allegations, no attacks, no slander. Written or audio proof for their every statement (and there is little need for actual statements - they just let the evidence speak for itself). No unreasonable demands.

Not only is this approach smart; it is also dignified and almost elegant. It will allow YoYo to hold his head high throughout the proceedings and beyond. After AE's decades-long campaign to demean and emasculate him, I kind of feel like giving him standing ovations. ☺

(And damn, is that little Bear adorable :love:)
He'll never get a knighthood though for his restraint :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The temporary restraining order was granted yesterday but the clerk didn't put it in the court file until today. The temporary restraining order is valid until March 11, 2022 at 1:30 p.m. (the hearing date).

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.