Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #69 Alice's eye: BLACKED IMMEDIATELY!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel a bit tit that I’m interested in reading this stuff 😳
But Jesus Christ I am so happy this woman might finally be held to account. I really thought it would never happen. It’s insane that she has been let run riot for so long.
I think all the information was being gathered for the right moment. Involving Ella in the public harassment, with the IG hack, was the last straw that broke the camel’s back. That must’ve crushed him 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 28
well, given that she was apparently a nutcase in private too that was probably not even needed

LA

This is when the collaborative divorce broke down

Shortly after this Ella stopped seeing him
Jesus. She is such a piece of tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Ok , so I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post this from what I've read it's not about any physical violence it's the threats and messages she keeps sending him and BW even on the wizard and including his mum. He decided to file after the Instagram hack thing pushed him over the edge. He said AE threatened she would make it into a Johnny Depp amber herd situation if he left her . He believes she's threatening him to ruin his career and get as much money as possible .

BW is listed as a protected person on the restraining order I haven't read AEs response yet or the whole thing in detail it's a skim read.
This makes sense. I didn't think it could be an emergency order for physical violence in that he hasn't seen her for ten months or more. So an emergency order now wouldn't make sense unless she had accosted him somewhere. It would be about everything that has been happening for months. Now, he might include in that, though, evidence of physical abuse in the past to show that the threats she continues to make could escalate. Her unhinged threatening behavior is escalating and unrelenting and nothing seems to stop her. Maybe this will.

Reactions: 17
I know people hate the DM but its about time she faced the consequences. I will tip them off if needs be.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Also… proof that she was hell bent on abusing him long before the BW relationship reveal. Maybe now the FMs will stop blaming it on his new relationship.
They won't. They will still blame Ioan and Bianca for everything that has happened and is happening. And I predict Lupine will even come out with more blogs.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Sorry guys I'm sure you will all go through it with a fine tooth comb, I don't have the patience or energy right now.

She says IG will have to take BW to all of her cast callings in a wheelchair but he poos poos when it comes to illness. She then mentions Selma and how's she in a wheelchair !!!! 😞

When Elsie was on a phone call with her dad she took the phone and called BW a "bleeping skank" "meth head bogan skank" and from the "trailer parks of broadbeach" this was probably in front Elsie poor mite.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 75
I know people hate the DM but its about time she faced the consequences. I will tip them off if needs be.
They see whatever is written here. Not sure they will touch this though.

They won't. They will still blame Ioan and Bianca for everything that has happened and is happening. And I predict Lupine will even come out with more blogs.
Absolutely. They will double down. Lupine especially. Even if they see what she wrote to Ioan, they think it’s all justified. It’s baffling to me.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Summary of Ioan's request for a Domestic Violence Restraining Order - Part 1:
(disclaimer: I am only summarizing what this document states, and I have no knowledge as to its veracity.)

Ioan is asking for a domestic violence restraining order against Alice to protect both him and Bianca. Bianca is listed as living with Ioan. Ioan is asking for protection as follows: a court order for Alice not to abuse/harass/etc. (long list of prohibited behaviors indcluding stalking, impersonating, annoying, threatening, etc.); a no-contact order; and a stay-away order to keep Alice 100 yards/300 feet away from him, Bianca, and Ioan's apartment, except for "peaceful child custody exchanges."

Ioan states that he told Alice he was unhappy and they discussed the possibility of separating in August 2020. Alice told him repeatedly that if he left her, she "would make false public accusations" about Ioan, sell stories about Ioan to the press, and "destroy [Ioan] and [his] career." Alice told him that she "would do to [him] what Amber Heard did to Johnny Depp." Alice threatened to tell people Ioan had abused her and their daughters, she threatened to call police on Ioan if he did not comply with her demands, she threatened to tell people Ioan was a drug addict and put him in prison, she threatened to write a fake diary that reflected an abuse victim and to have the diary published, and she threatened to "destroy" his mother.

Alice has made false and harassing posts on social media, statements to the media, and has sent hundreds of harassing, abusive, and threatening communications by text, email, voice message, and Our Family Wizard. Alice has sent Ioan's mother at least 20 threatening and harassing emails. Alice has also made harassing, threatening, and false social media posts about Bianca, and publicized private information about Bianca's medical condition.

THE HACKING: Ioan told Ella by phone that he could not afford her school. Ella responded that he just wanted to use his money to pay for his girlfriend's movie. Ioan told Ella this was not true. Ella told Ioan she would call Child Protective Services if Ioan did not pay her school tuition. Shortly after the call with Ella, his Instagram was hacked. Alice sent Ioan a Wizard message that repeated the claims in the hacked Instagram, and insulted Bianca, essentially saying she was a more "psycopathic succubus" than Meghan Markle. Alice then emailed Ioan's mother saying that Ioan told Ella that he was giving the money for Ella's school to Bianca to "become a star" and that Ioan was going to send their family "out into the cold to die."

Copies of these messages are all attached to the declaration.

More to come...

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 121
Sorry guys I'm sure you will all go through it with a fine tooth comb, I don't have the patience or energy right now.

She says IG will have to take BW to all of her cast callings in a wheelchair but he poos poos when it comes to illness. She then mentions Selma and how's she in a wheelchair !!!! 😞

When Elsie was on a phone call with her dad she took the phone and called BW a "bleeping skank" "meth head bogan skank" and from the "trailer parks of broadbeach" this was probably in front Elsie poor mite.
Thank you veevee04 for providing the first summary!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
All those letters from the FM’s didn’t work? Lupenis’ blog?
The fake Tone Twitter account.
The fake Twitter silence.
I hate to be gleeful at others downfall, no one deserves it more than her.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Interesting because she freaked at a mention of an Amber Heard comparison earlier. I had a feeling that the most of the abuse in the filing is from the time since he actually left her. I’m not sure he even has had the space to process that the marriage itself was abusive. Or perhaps he just has ample evidence from post separation and doesn’t want to get into what happened in the marriage. Poor Ioan. I hope he gets some peace from this awful woman. He obviously did not want to have to go down this road.
If that is the case 🐝 is obviously not over the violence in her marriage, but she is much further on time and thought process/acceptance wise. She could be a really stable/knowledgeable and caring person to be by his side during this.
Sadly I recognised her back in October. After a violent relationship myself. The way their brain works is completely baffling to you if you've never come across it before. I mean the vile things they can think of to say and do or threaten. I for example was threatened by my ex after he beat me up, I had scratched him to try & get his hands off my neck. We were on holiday, with his mum brother and best friend. Anyway his brother and best mate took me from the hotel room down to breakfast as I told them what had happened. When we got back to the room he was stood waiting & in front of his mum, brother & best mate that once home he would get his sister (probably the most feared woman in my town, put it this way she glasses men) to either kill me, or just about, then plead diminished responsibility and she would only get about 5 years. He had it all planned. There are other instances but that is that. Sorry for merail it's just the actual nastiness they can think of is sometimes to you and me things that we would never even think. I'm fine, I just wanted to say how low and manipulative some will stoop.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
She is such a bloody liar. Here's her account of what happened in her interview with the Daily Mail:

Somebody sent me a photograph of my husband of 14 years, the actor Ioan Gruffudd this week.

I didn't really look at it very closely at first — he was eating an ice cream on a bench in the South of France, where he's shooting at the moment. He looked happy. I felt glad he was happy, even though we haven't spoken to each other by phone or in person in almost 11 months.

I was about to move on, but then I noticed the caption. It was from his own Instagram, which was odd because he hardly ever posts. And his comment was: 'Thank you for making me smile again.'

Huh? My mind went blank for a second. Then I realised he was sitting next to a young girl I'd never seen before. She was tagged in the post @iambiancawallace. Then I got that feeling. The feeling nobody in a relationship — even one that's seen better days —wants to feel: My God. They are a couple. He has a girlfriend! But, he's my husband...

AE snatched the phone and shouted Bianca Wallace down the phone hence they did the Instagram reveal apparently AE knew they were an item before the Instagram reveal.
She really can't control herself can she. She must have been a nightmare to live with. How did he manage to stay for nearly twenty years. It couldn't have been the sex because by her own description of their sex life, she seemed pretty dull and unimaginative in that area.

Reactions: 28

Selma isn't in a wheelchair omg! Lord. And why would she even put that in about what Ioan might have to do? 🤦🏼‍♀️

On what she did during the Elsie call...O.M.G. and Elsie was definitely right there I am sure too.

P.s. I'm really appreciating your posts on this! I can't pay to read it. Keep sharing please! Lol. ❤

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
If that is the case 🐝 is obviously not over the violence in her marriage, but she is much further on time and thought process/acceptance wise. She could be a really stable/knowledgeable and caring person to be by his side during this.
Sadly I recognised her back in October. After a violent relationship myself. The way their brain works is completely baffling to you if you've never come across it before. I mean the vile things they can think of to say and do or threaten. I for example was threatened by my ex after he beat me up, I had scratched him to try & get his hands off my neck. We were on holiday, with his mum brother and best friend. Anyway his brother and best mate took me from the hotel room down to breakfast as I told them what had happened. When we got back to the room he was stood waiting & in front of his mum, brother & best mate that once home he would get his sister (probably the most feared woman in my town, put it this way she glasses men) to either kill me, or just about, then plead diminished responsibility and she would only get about 5 years. He had it all planned. There are other instances but that is that. Sorry for merail it's just the actual nastiness they can think of is sometimes to you and me things that we would never even think. I'm fine, I just wanted to say how low and manipulative some will stoop.
Hugs to you. I am glad you are out of that situation and safe now.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I want them to buy the docs so I can read it. I am that nosey. They will definitely do it because all those clicks mean advertising revenue for them

Reactions: 9
He has posted proof of all the messages some are bizzare !! AE accuses IGs mum of physical assault says she has wanted to take action against her for 10 years. AE says his mother called her a prostitute twice, once in front of lots of people and the second in front of their infant daughter. 🤣😩

It's just rambling messages over and over she quite clearly is a drunk/druggie.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
I’ve said it before , your strength of character and compassion knows no bonds. I’m sorry you had to go through that. Sending love to you x

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.