Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #69 Alice's eye: BLACKED IMMEDIATELY!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK, I'm going to summarize the basic documents first and then dive into the longer ones. I have to get some documents to clients and it's my wedding anniversary today, so I am going to do my very best to get the longer summaries done ASAP but may be delayed by work and a husband who already doesn't understand my addiction to Tattle. 😆

Proof of Electronic Service - a basic court form showing that the 4 documents (proof of service, declaration of ex parte notice, request for domestic violence restraining order, and the temporary restraining order) were served on Alice and her attorney via email.

Declaration of Ex Parte Notice - pretty much a declaration from one of Ioan's attorneys certifying that they informed Alice's attorney of the ex parte filings and that he responded saying he would file a response.

An "ex parte" proceeding is basically an emergency hearing. It's for matters where waiting for a regularly scheduled hearing date is impossible due to the urgency of the circumstances.

Summary of longer documents (Ioan's request is 113 pages and Alice's response is 19 pages) coming soon. Stay tuned!
Thank you so much Hiraeth. And congratulations on your wedding anniversary!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Yep there's long list of texts,
A few things we were wondering BW and IG Do live together IG has confirmed it. On the phone to Elsie AE snatched the phone and shouted Bianca Wallace down the phone hence they did the Instagram reveal apparently AE knew they were an item before the Instagram reveal.
Oh it WAS our fault then. oops

Sorry Yo-Yo

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Does the rat in the Prius get an honourable mention? Sorry 🙈

I wonder how much Tattle has helped him with evidence. Some of the detective work you all do is incredible while I do Mimsy jokes. Thank you!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
The DV is related to since he left her , no mention of physical violence but she has threatened to ruin him and his career.

He spoke to Ella on the phone about the private school it's true she won't be attending anymore due to his money worries. Ella then accused him of spending the money on BW and financing her movie (obviously AE has told her this ) then the Instagram hack happened , Ella is obviously very upset. Then AE started sending threatening messages on wizard and other platforms saying BW had IG by the nuts by her veeneer teeth. She also started sending threatening messages to IGs mama about the private school thing.

It's very long to read but I'm getting through 😂
Someone on either IG or Twitter posted a message asking what the grandparents have got to say about it. We’ll done you stupid f*ckers! Aren’t you clever goading her into dragging them into it!!! FFS! 🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
The latter should be easy to (dis)prove. The threats are there for eternity, and there is evidence she physically harmed him (his black eye years ago). Abuse can also be emotional/verbal, and of that, there is an abundance of proof.

Also: the First Amendment does not cover slander.
Wouldn't that be both libel and slander because of the written messages and SM.

Reactions: 13
Basically she started full on harassing him in April 2021 and he decided to stop contact with her apart from the wizard app there's examples of texts from her.
How do I get to read these documents on line? Happy to pay! 😊

Reactions: 7
Yep there's long list of texts,
A few things we were wondering BW and IG Do live together IG has confirmed it. On the phone to Elsie AE snatched the phone and shouted Bianca Wallace down the phone hence they did the Instagram reveal apparently AE knew they were an item before the Instagram reveal.

I've just skimmed through Alice's rebuttal she pleads the 1st amendment denies all of the accusations and says the restraining order should be struck out as she has never physically harmed them , stalked or made threats she says she has the right to free speech. She is concerned IG is trying to take her children away . She accuses Bianca of spreading stuff about her to the media says it's only things that people with intimate knowledge of her would know like nicknames she has been using for 20 years.
She is such a bloody liar. Here's her account of what happened in her interview with the Daily Mail:

Somebody sent me a photograph of my husband of 14 years, the actor Ioan Gruffudd this week.

I didn't really look at it very closely at first — he was eating an ice cream on a bench in the South of France, where he's shooting at the moment. He looked happy. I felt glad he was happy, even though we haven't spoken to each other by phone or in person in almost 11 months.

I was about to move on, but then I noticed the caption. It was from his own Instagram, which was odd because he hardly ever posts. And his comment was: 'Thank you for making me smile again.'

Huh? My mind went blank for a second. Then I realised he was sitting next to a young girl I'd never seen before. She was tagged in the post @iambiancawallace. Then I got that feeling. The feeling nobody in a relationship — even one that's seen better days —wants to feel: My God. They are a couple. He has a girlfriend! But, he's my husband...

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
is it possible to post the plain text (in spoilers) and the screenshots of the messages? Surely that's allowed? It's public record after all.

also Alice pleading for the 1st amendment is sending me: she didnt cared about this for us, didnt she?

• Heart
Reactions: 43
is it possible to post the plain text (in spoilers) and the screenshots of the messages? Surely that's allowed? It's public record after all.

also Alice pleading for the 1st amendment is sending me: she didnt cared about this for us, didnt she?
I’m sure it was done by pdf files one time. Is that possible?

Reactions: 10
Basically she started full on harassing him in April 2021 and he decided to stop contact with her apart from the wizard app there's examples of texts from her.
Also… proof that she was hell bent on abusing him long before the BW relationship reveal. Maybe now the FMs will stop blaming it on his new relationship.

Reactions: 27
When we were speculating about how bad the messages to him must have been, we weren’t wrong. Bad and unrelenting. And this was during the collaborative stage.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
OK, I'm going to summarize the basic documents first and then dive into the longer ones. I have to get some documents to clients and it's my wedding anniversary today, so I am going to do my very best to get the longer summaries done ASAP but may be delayed by work and a husband who already doesn't understand my addiction to Tattle. 😆

Proof of Electronic Service - a basic court form showing that the 4 documents (proof of service, declaration of ex parte notice, request for domestic violence restraining order, and the temporary restraining order) were served on Alice and her attorney via email.

Declaration of Ex Parte Notice - pretty much a declaration from one of Ioan's attorneys certifying that they informed Alice's attorney of the ex parte filings and that he responded saying he would file a response.

An "ex parte" proceeding is basically an emergency hearing. It's for matters where waiting for a regularly scheduled hearing date is impossible due to the urgency of the circumstances.

Summary of longer documents (Ioan's request is 113 pages and Alice's response is 19 pages) coming soon. Stay tuned!
Can you please answer me this: is she acting pro per? What lawyer in his or her right mind would make these arguments? I’m lost now.

Reactions: 15
Does the rat in the Prius get an honourable mention? Sorry 🙈

I wonder how much Tattle has helped him with evidence. Some of the detective work you all do is incredible while I do Mimsy jokes. Thank you!
well, given that she was apparently a nutcase in private too that was probably not even needed

I’m so hazy on timelines - April 2021 was he in France or LA?
LA

This is when the collaborative divorce broke down

Shortly after this Ella stopped seeing him

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.