Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #69 Alice's eye: BLACKED IMMEDIATELY!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont even know how to express my feelings on this now.
I hope all the FMs feel ashamed of themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
What a night to have insomnia! I took a sleeping pill about 30 minutes ago and now praying it doesn't kick in.

Honestly not surprised at any of this, her public rants are bad enough so always thought her private ones would be worse.

I think she has cooked her goose and has now given him a huge advantage in any child custody proceedings.

What an absolute idiot, she actually does not deserve those girls.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
The way she has included her kids in her abuse - holy duck. I mean, I knew she was doing it but to actually read what she did - I bet that’s nothing compared to what she did when Ioan’s not around to see it.
I think her lawyer just let her write whatever in response and is tired of her bullshit too. There is no real defence. And she obviously wrote it fast in a complete strop too.Maybe she got Lupine to help 🙈

Reactions: 31
Even though we suspected what she was like in private it really is despicable what she has put everyone through, I feel sorry for laughing at her at times, this isn’t funny. Those poor kids, imagine the rants she must have been on. I feel like everything has moved to another level.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Agree wholeheartedly. How anyone can support the mad bint I’ll never know.
Actively harassing strangers on her behalf. Monsters!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
they wont be. they all think it's fine for sure. or that he is lying.

Wonder what she will do to distract from this. The press will probably be all over this in 1-2 days.

Wonder how Lorraine will feel

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I’ll save you the suspense. They think this behaviour is cool, cool. Ioan deserves it all and so does his mother, and especially BW. Alice isn’t harming the girls, she’s just speaking her truth. Ioan is the one who harmed them by leaving.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
She says she cannot afford to live in LA from the prenup, he has wasted so much money on the lawyers and she will either have to move back to England or out of state to start again . She mentions moving back to England twice !! Please no 😩😩😩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Does the rat in the Prius get an honourable mention? Sorry 🙈

I wonder how much Tattle has helped him with evidence. Some of the detective work you all do is incredible while I do Mimsy jokes. Thank you!
Your Mimsy jokes keep us all sane! 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
they wont be. they all think it's fine for sure. or that he is lying.

Wonder what she will do to distract from this. The press will probably be all over this in 1-2 days.

Wonder how Lorraine will feel
Lorraine needs a kick up the arse on this too. At the very least she should be apologizing to Ioan for giving Big Al a platform.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
LMAO court of public opinion. The fecking dopes. Let’s see how she makes out in actual court. Wonder if her whipping up the FMs to harass him gets a mention in his filing.
Do we think her 2 sidgers loopenis and toneyTone will fly to her aid? Let's see them actually put their money where their mouth is!

Reactions: 18
By her veneer teeth !! Omg 😳
That's so odd, because she has a beautiful smile. It is very much l
Sorry guys I'm sure you will all go through it with a fine tooth comb, I don't have the patience or energy right now.

She says IG will have to take BW to all of her cast callings in a wheelchair but he poos poos when it comes to illness. She then mentions Selma and how's she in a wheelchair !!!! 😞

When Elsie was on a phone call with her dad she took the phone and called BW a "bleeping skank" "meth head bogan skank" and from the "trailer parks of broadbeach" this was probably in front Elsie poor mite.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
We knew the black eye being revealed so long after the actual event meant something was brewing. I’m disgusted and shocked that it was this level of harassment being made public. She knew. She knew this was coming and she tried to pre-empt it by revealing she had a black eye. I’m sick to my stomach with her manipulation and behaviour.
Imagine what all of those people are living through at her hands!
Those poor girls.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Summary of Ioan's request for a Domestic Violence Restraining Order - Part 1:
(disclaimer: I am only summarizing what this document states, and I have no knowledge as to its veracity.)

Ioan is asking for a domestic violence restraining order against Alice to protect both him and Bianca. Bianca is listed as living with Ioan. Ioan is asking for protection as follows: a court order for Alice not to abuse/harass/etc. (long list of prohibited behaviors indcluding stalking, impersonating, annoying, threatening, etc.); a no-contact order; and a stay-away order to keep Alice 100 yards/300 feet away from him, Bianca, and Ioan's apartment, except for "peaceful child custody exchanges."

Ioan states that he told Alice he was unhappy and they discussed the possibility of separating in August 2020. Alice told him repeatedly that if he left her, she "would make false public accusations" about Ioan, sell stories about Ioan to the press, and "destroy [Ioan] and [his] career." Alice told him that she "would do to [him] what Amber Heard did to Johnny Depp." Alice threatened to tell people Ioan had abused her and their daughters, she threatened to call police on Ioan if he did not comply with her demands, she threatened to tell people Ioan was a drug addict and put him in prison, she threatened to write a fake diary that reflected an abuse victim and to have the diary published, and she threatened to "destroy" his mother.

Alice has made false and harassing posts on social media, statements to the media, and has sent hundreds of harassing, abusive, and threatening communications by text, email, voice message, and Our Family Wizard. Alice has sent Ioan's mother at least 20 threatening and harassing emails. Alice has also made harassing, threatening, and false social media posts about Bianca, and publicized private information about Bianca's medical condition.

THE HACKING: Ioan told Ella by phone that he could not afford her school. Ella responded that he just wanted to use his money to pay for his girlfriend's movie. Ioan told Ella this was not true. Ella told Ioan she would call Child Protective Services if Ioan did not pay her school tuition. Shortly after the call with Ella, his Instagram was hacked. Alice sent Ioan a Wizard message that repeated the claims in the hacked Instagram, and insulted Bianca, essentially saying she was a more "psycopathic succubus" than Meghan Markle. Alice then emailed Ioan's mother saying that Ioan told Ella that he was giving the money for Ella's school to Bianca to "become a star" and that Ioan was going to send their family "out into the cold to die."

Copies of these messages are all attached to the declaration.

More to come...
She's done. Stick a fork in her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
The timing of new account posting the screenshot of the chicken's Instagram saying they had hacked Ioan's account with Ella seems even more off. The screenshot was posted 28 minutes after chicken made the comment, it is almost like Alice wanted to get it out there that she wasn't involved because she had to write a response. I think she knew what Ella was going to do and gave her the green light to do it

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.