Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #69 Alice's eye: BLACKED IMMEDIATELY!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Basically she started full on harassing him in April 2021 and he decided to stop contact with her apart from the wizard app there's examples of texts from her.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Just saw this. I understand no court documents are to be posted here, but I will download them all and give an executive summary. Hang tight Turds!
There is also a document about the parental alienation which is 113 pages long! Thanks for doing this.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
The DV is related to since he left her , no mention of physical violence but she has threatened to ruin him and his career.

He spoke to Ella on the phone about the private school it's true she won't be attending anymore due to his money worries. Ella then accused him of spending the money on BW and financing her movie (obviously AE has told her this ) then the Instagram hack happened , Ella is obviously very upset. Then AE started sending threatening messages on wizard and other platforms saying BW had IG by the nuts by her veeneer teeth. She also started sending threatening messages to IGs mama about the private school thing.

It's very long to read but I'm getting through 😂
By her veneer teeth !! Omg 😳

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Title suggestion by @NarcRage

Read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button.

Please pop sensitive or off-topic stuff behind a spoiler.

Remember to suggest titles when we get to 900 posts. Also please vote for them so we don't have to go trailing through pages to find the winner

Ioan has filed for Domestic Violence and a Restraining Order
View attachment 1065500
So the DV-100 form that Ioan or his lawyer has to complete consist of 5 pages. Can we assume that the other 108 pages are supporting affidavits, evidence, etc?

Reactions: 17
Basically she started full on harassing him in April 2021 and he decided to stop contact with her apart from the wizard app there's examples of texts from her.
Do you have to purchase these files to read them? Asking for a friend…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Title suggestion by @NarcRage

Read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button.

Please pop sensitive or off-topic stuff behind a spoiler.

Remember to suggest titles when we get to 900 posts. Also please vote for them so we don't have to go trailing through pages to find the winner

Ioan has filed for Domestic Violence and a Restraining Order
View attachment 1065500
So he filed the day after her V day black eye post? Meaning possibly that something happend that day? Like Alice being drunk and going after them and then she falls down the steps of their place or something? I think she went after them. Something must have happened for all of this to be filed at once. Am I being crazy thinking this? That temp restraining order isn't easy to get. I've gotten a few myself. You go before the commissioner usually during off hours after an incident and have to write everything out. Dates, times, why you fear for your life/safety. Next, the judge will give her a chance to show in court to decide whether or not he will grant a longer one order (usually a 1 year I think).

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I feel a bit tit that I’m interested in reading this stuff 😳
But Jesus Christ I am so happy this woman might finally be held to account. I really thought it would never happen. It’s insane that she has been let run riot for so long.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
So he filed the day after her V day black eye post? Meaning possibly that something happend that day? Like Alice being drunk and going after them and then she falls down the steps of their place or something? I think she went after them. Something must have happened for all of this to be filed at once. Am I being crazy thinking this? That temp restraining order isn't easy to get. I've gotten a few myself. You go before the commissioner usually during off hours after an incident and have to write everything out. Dates, times, why you fear for your life/safety. Next, the judge will give her a chance to show in court to decide whether or not he will grant a longer one order (usually a 1 year I think).
Nah those documents took a while to put together. But decision to do it was likely recent.

Reactions: 26
I think the hacking incident was the final straw, I think she was drunk off her ass in those couple of days around the eye incident and escalated the abuse. I don’t think anything happened in person, because he stayed the hell away from her. He had to.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
But Jesus Christ I am so happy this woman might finally be held to account. I really thought it would never happen. It’s insane that she has been let run riot for so long.
Let's wait for the meltdown now! lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Okay nevermind all this...I'm seeing other posts now. 🤦🏼‍♀️😆

Reactions: 9
The DV is related to since he left her , no mention of physical violence but she has threatened to ruin him and his career.

He spoke to Ella on the phone about the private school it's true she won't be attending anymore due to his money worries. Ella then accused him of spending the money on BW and financing her movie (obviously AE has told her this ) then the Instagram hack happened , Ella is obviously very upset. Then AE started sending threatening messages on wizard and other platforms saying BW had IG by the nuts by her veeneer teeth. She also started sending threatening messages to IGs mama about the private school thing.

It's very long to read but I'm getting through 😂
Poor Mama Gruff. She really does not deserve this. Did that nut case really think that he would never retaliate no matter how bad things got?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
She can’t deny her involvement in the hacking. Wether she was indirectly involved or not, she posted the screenshots, twice. I hope he’s got her for it all. Harassing his mum too.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
The hacking incident is serious. If they can prove it was her, then it is also a federal criminal offense. In such a case, she will get arrested.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Poor Mama Gruff. She really does not deserve this. Did that nut case really think that he would never retaliate no matter how bad things got?
She really thinks she’s above reproach. The court of public opinion and whatever shite that Lupenis dude spouted is here for her. About time.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I think the hacking incident was the final straw, I think she was drunk off her ass in those couple of days around the eye incident and escalated the abuse. I don’t think anything happened in person, because he stayed the hell away from her. He had to.
And I was behind on the DV docs so all wrong.

Yes! 100% I think you're right that it must have escalated around the hacking and eye incident. Omg. This feels so surreal all the sudden and I don't even know why, but am afraid now she's really going to go off.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.