Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

M33L4

VIP Member
Does the rat in the Prius get an honourable mention? Sorry 🙈

I wonder how much Tattle has helped him with evidence. Some of the detective work you all do is incredible while I do Mimsy jokes. Thank you!

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Knitwit

VIP Member
She is out to destroy him and now she is rightly fucked. The things those children have seen and heard will scar them for life

• Heart
  • Sad
Wow, these documents. As a fan of Ioan Gruffudd and also just a decent fucking person I hope Alice Evans is swallowed into the fucking earth for all eternity. She’s such a bitch, I am triggered so hard.

• Heart

Lady_H

VIP Member
Been watching the this thread and unfolding drama from afar. Wow. I’m really worried about those kids.

BW must have been providing Ioan with an unbelievable amount of support under enormous stress. That’s a pretty amazing thing in a new relationship and I don’t think many people would do it.

• Heart

MissMissMissy

Chatty Member
This whole “I will win” attitude is disgusting. The kids Alice. The kids. For the love of god think of the kids ☹

• Heart
  • Sad

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Every time Alice gets in trouble she resorts to hysterics about vomiting. Maybe it's just the she devil living inside her that's slowly eating her whole.🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow

Moe

VIP Member
My prediction is that Alice will ask Gloria to testify that he abused Alice (maybe since she has no boundaries even for the kids she will engineer the kids into claiming the same)

This is far from over. This will get uglier. My word on it.
But surely because of her saying she was going to write a fake diary on DA this would be seen as perjury. Would Gloria really get involved she could lose her green card.
Maybe IG’s lawyer has preempted this.
Also Ella saying she would call Child Protective Services if he didn’t pay her school fees is blackmail.
I don’t know it’s absolutely mind blowing.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

CailinAlainn

Chatty Member
The thing is he obviously doesn't give a shit anymore and wants her to go down. She messaged some pretty embarrassing things about him and he's still put it all out there on public record.
Yup. I’m kind of laughing at her saying his face and body are disgusting to her. I’m sure that cuts him to the bone given the absolute state of her.
I should not be so mean but she is vile and beyond redemption.

• Haha
  • Heart

SusanC

VIP Member
April 10, 2021, Alice text to Ioan: "Oh, and I learned this today: you won't ever be considered for an award from the queen. You've committed the no-no of all crimes - leaving your family. One of my therapists said to me today "I cannot believe he chose his MOTHER, over the most incredible woman I have ever met, AND his children" (he is gay) I said I know. It goes very deep."
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
This woman is off the charts crazy. FFS how mad is she????

And what's with the bit about the Queen?
"you won't ever be considered for an award from the queen. You've committed the no-no of all crimes - leaving your family."
3 of her 4 kids are divorced, the Queens won't mind. Heck she's prob willing to knight him for standing up for his girls.

• Haha
  • Heart

Ametrine

VIP Member
I know I've posted about Alice's interview with the Daily Mail several times, but it's even more revealing now to read it in light of her abuse being revealed. How many lies does it contain too?

Who was this girl?! I'd never seen her face. Never heard her name. I did what any normal(ish) person would do — I went straight to Google.
You literally screamed her full name down to Ioan before he revealed his relationship on Instagram.

They didn't have answers any more than I did. Something was wrong, clearly. And we were in a pandemic. I was stuck at home while my daughters Ella, 12, and Elsie, eight, were (ostensibly) doing online schooling.
Why "ostensibly"? Because you're a neglectful mother who doesn't supervise her daughters?

I just lost the plot. I tweeted this: 'Help. He's told us he's leaving us. I don't know what to do.'

His reaction was instant. (He read all my tweets, because he said he 'needed to keep an eye on me'). He grabbed my computer and deleted my tweet.

He was raging at me. Screaming at the top of his voice. 'How dare you?' His eyes were wide and white — it was terrifying.
I think there's a whole lot of projection going on here. Someone in this relationship was raging and terrifying alright, and the evidence shows that it was you.

The next day he lawyered up. Suddenly, I was on Zoom meetings with five or six legal eagles fearing I might lose custody of my children. The advice was clear. I had to keep quiet. Stop airing my laundry in public.

It might seem odd, but the more I was pushed, prodded, told to get in line, the more the lawyers told me not to talk, the more I felt like doing it.
Because you're an immature 53-year-old woman who actually said she's the smartest person in the room, and won't even listen to legal advice.

There was a ten-second silence, that seemed to go on for ever. Then another ten seconds. And then my world changed for ever.

'I'm sorry, Alice, but I'm afraid I don't. I don't love you any more.'

We had always said we'd be together for ever, I reminded him, but his eyes remained cold.
People are allowed to fall out of love and to end a relationship. Ioan isn't your slave who is bound to you for all eternity.

Some commentators even branded my exposure of our problems as very 'unfeminine'. They said it was un-British to do what I did. Where on earth was my stiff upper lip? Someone from a psychology magazine even wrote a ridiculous open letter to me wondering what, 15 years from now, our daughters would think about my divorce!

Fifteen years from now, do you really think that's what they will be worried about?

So, you're worried about my girls? But you're not worried that their father left them? Can you imagine what people would think if I had walked out and left them? It would have been an outrage.
Yes Alice, your actions now are going to scar them for the rest of their lives, but you are too selfish, full of anger and short-sighted to see this.

I'd have been the scarlet woman, their terrible mother. Yet men like Ioan can just glide away into a lovely new life, walk out on their families and responsibilities, while I am left to pick up the pieces and try to glue our family life back together again, and somehow I am the bad one?

I have also been criticised for telling my daughters about their father's lies, but what am I supposed to do? Continue his lies for him?
Here it is. Why she's so angry. It's about the loss of her lifestyle.

All of a sudden I'm on my own, but I'm pretty resilient. I just wish he had told me the truth much sooner. I'm a problem solver, a realist and a pragmatist.

Of course, if he had done that, I would have been upset. But I would think, 'OK, let's sort this out', and then we would have discussed, you know, how much he thought he was in love with this woman. How much?

I might have been able to persuade him to salvage us. Let's somehow be a two-parent family until our children were at least teenagers.

All I can do now is focus on the girls, on giving them the happiest upbringing I can in the circumstances.
How were you going to "persuade" him Alice? How were you going to "somehow" get him to stay with you until the children had grown up? Oh that's right - you wanted him to move into the garage.

I'm certainly not interested in finding another man even though I do joke about it on Twitter.
So the men you refer to as dating in your hideous messages to Ioan were all fabricated?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

Knitwit

VIP Member
I have been speaking to Ioan's ex agents and they all hate him. Why is this? They tell me his is difficult and difficult to place? Always wants the number one spot.
Christ, she has been calling up his ex-agents, contacting people on Harrow, god knows what harm she has been doing to his career. Ioan may not even be aware of the people she has been in touch with, they won't necessarily have told him

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

MarkC1387

VIP Member
I feel like we're in the eye of the storm here, her reaction to this is going to be total armageddon.

• Sad
  • Haha

Ametrine

VIP Member
No lawyer would allow her to incriminate herself with the messages on OFW alone. They’re utterly disgusting. Who has control over her? No one. And that’s the lesson with a Narc.
Don't forget she actually said that she was the smartest person in the room.

The level of narcissism and delusion is astounding.

• Heart

saraw946

Does anyone know if this could mean anything at all for custody? I know it’s separate, I know he has filed stuff on parental alienation also - but Christ, she is pure poison and they have a father who wants to parent them. Will anything happen on that front concurrently with this?
The best thing would be for her to lose custody permanently.

• Heart