Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TipsyLaLa!

VIP Member
She sent the emails from her own account; part of the info was blacked out but she made no attempt to hide that it was her sending them. The OFW messages clearly came from her. So there would be no issue verifying who sent them.
Did you notice she sent one email to Ioan’s mum from Ella’s email account too!!! 🤬

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 36

welp

VIP Member
Every single one of Ioan's statements is backed up with evidence in the form of screenshots attached in the exhibits to the declaration, including the fake abuse diary, the Depp reference, and the fake abuse claim.
Thanks!

Okay, she is utterly fucked then, I was assuming the bits that were described rather than seperately quoted were just unbacked claims to support to the claims with proofs.

how the hell does Lupine expect this to go?

• Wow

CantieQuine

Chatty Member
Bet mAlice is already crocked...😜
Wanted to say that the language in mAlice's threats is so narc rage-she knew she was/has lost control. Bullies act like this but if you don't respond, they resort to violence. Ioan has done well. Holding back, following Solicitors guidence, documenting with receipts and forcing mAlice to act out. The best strategy!
mAlice thinks she is the toast of HW. She's gonna find out what happens when you go too far.
My heart goes out to Ioan and Bianca as well as Ioan's Mum 💞
Hang fire, Ioan! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

• Heart

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Ok my dear Turds, my husband is about to BLOCK ME IMMEDIATELY if I don't get off the computer and celebrate our anniversary. I will summarize the rest of the 80 pages of Exhibits to Ioan's declaration (and catch up with this thread!) later tonight.
You are the absolute best and you deserve every last minute of joy and celebration with your man tonight. ♥

Thank you!!!

• Heart

lamaitresse

VIP Member
I am sorry to read all this but I'm not surprised either. I did wonder what Alice's behaviour was like behind the scenes! I hoped maybe she was venting online and it helped her release some sadness and hurt when she stepped back into real life (unlikely, I know) but to me it seems like so much wasted time and energy she could devote to her children or rebuild her career or get well!! I think she needs an intervention urgently.

Those poor girls, my heart breaks for them. And Ioan has shown incredible restraint barely interacting with her. It must have been so hard for them all.

• Heart
  • Sad

M33L4

VIP Member
All those letters from the FM’s didn’t work? Lupenis’ blog?
The fake Tone Twitter account.
The fake Twitter silence.
I hate to be gleeful at others downfall, no one deserves it more than her.

• Heart

tilly27

VIP Member
Interesting because she freaked at a mention of an Amber Heard comparison earlier. I had a feeling that the most of the abuse in the filing is from the time since he actually left her. I’m not sure he even has had the space to process that the marriage itself was abusive. Or perhaps he just has ample evidence from post separation and doesn’t want to get into what happened in the marriage. Poor Ioan. I hope he gets some peace from this awful woman. He obviously did not want to have to go down this road.
If that is the case 🐝 is obviously not over the violence in her marriage, but she is much further on time and thought process/acceptance wise. She could be a really stable/knowledgeable and caring person to be by his side during this.
Sadly I recognised her back in October. After a violent relationship myself. The way their brain works is completely baffling to you if you've never come across it before. I mean the vile things they can think of to say and do or threaten. I for example was threatened by my ex after he beat me up, I had scratched him to try & get his hands off my neck. We were on holiday, with his mum brother and best friend. Anyway his brother and best mate took me from the hotel room down to breakfast as I told them what had happened. When we got back to the room he was stood waiting & in front of his mum, brother & best mate that once home he would get his sister (probably the most feared woman in my town, put it this way she glasses men) to either kill me, or just about, then plead diminished responsibility and she would only get about 5 years. He had it all planned. There are other instances but that is that. Sorry for merail it's just the actual nastiness they can think of is sometimes to you and me things that we would never even think. I'm fine, I just wanted to say how low and manipulative some will stoop.

• Heart
  • Sad

MissMissMissy

Chatty Member
The thing is, there isn’t even a break in the tirade of abuse where she is saying ‘look I was so upset last night and had too much to drink, I am so angry with you and it came across the wrong way. I just want to talk’ which would indicate regret, drunk blackouts, a shift in blame etc… but it isn’t. I’d go so far as to say she doesn’t have a drink problem. It appears that these messages are sent at all times and days and are all as whacky as the rest. She doesn’t get wound up or down, she is permanently psychotic. I have experienced psychotic episodes myself- so I don’t say that lightly. I think she really does need an institution.

• Heart
  • Angry

marniebeau

If anyone is interested I can try to upload the court docs to a Google drive?
Don’t know how the hell to go about that but will try my best haha

• Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
Guys...I went to Twitter to look at the wolfy and the only thing I could think to search was "Lupenis". 🤦🏻‍♀️ Which one of you is responsible for this??? My Twitter suggestions are now a hot mess. 😂
I think it was @ReturningthePearls or @Penguin86
He’s written a tweet with 280 characters and written the word empath( y) no less than five times in one paragraph. He has word of the day loo roll doesn’t he?
Lupenis, Ioan gives zero fucks who you are. He knows more about my mimsy than your shit for blogs.

• Haha
  • Heart

cssam

Just managed to catch up on this thread. I thought I was at the 'she's capable of anything/nothing she does surprises me' stage but no, I am still shocked at just how vile, threatening and abusive she is in those messages. And it's also crystal clear that it's completely unwarranted as Ioan is being nothing but reasonable despite the abuse he's receiving from her.

It turns out he's got more than enough evidence of the abuse and harassment he, Bianca and even his mum have had to endure - without Tattle.

I just hope and pray that the courts don't give Alice the chance to do to Elsie what she's done to Ella.

Thanks so much to everyone posting details from the court docs!

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Nesibindi

Chatty Member
Summary of Ioan's request for a Domestic Violence Restraining Order - Part 1:
(disclaimer: I am only summarizing what this document states, and I have no knowledge as to its veracity.)

Ioan is asking for a domestic violence restraining order against Alice to protect both him and Bianca. Bianca is listed as living with Ioan. Ioan is asking for protection as follows: a court order for Alice not to abuse/harass/etc. (long list of prohibited behaviors indcluding stalking, impersonating, annoying, threatening, etc.); a no-contact order; and a stay-away order to keep Alice 100 yards/300 feet away from him, Bianca, and Ioan's apartment, except for "peaceful child custody exchanges."

Ioan states that he told Alice he was unhappy and they discussed the possibility of separating in August 2020. Alice told him repeatedly that if he left her, she "would make false public accusations" about Ioan, sell stories about Ioan to the press, and "destroy [Ioan] and [his] career." Alice told him that she "would do to [him] what Amber Heard did to Johnny Depp." Alice threatened to tell people Ioan had abused her and their daughters, she threatened to call police on Ioan if he did not comply with her demands, she threatened to tell people Ioan was a drug addict and put him in prison, she threatened to write a fake diary that reflected an abuse victim and to have the diary published, and she threatened to "destroy" his mother.

Alice has made false and harassing posts on social media, statements to the media, and has sent hundreds of harassing, abusive, and threatening communications by text, email, voice message, and Our Family Wizard. Alice has sent Ioan's mother at least 20 threatening and harassing emails. Alice has also made harassing, threatening, and false social media posts about Bianca, and publicized private information about Bianca's medical condition.

THE HACKING: Ioan told Ella by phone that he could not afford her school. Ella responded that he just wanted to use his money to pay for his girlfriend's movie. Ioan told Ella this was not true. Ella told Ioan she would call Child Protective Services if Ioan did not pay her school tuition. Shortly after the call with Ella, his Instagram was hacked. Alice sent Ioan a Wizard message that repeated the claims in the hacked Instagram, and insulted Bianca, essentially saying she was a more "psycopathic succubus" than Meghan Markle. Alice then emailed Ioan's mother saying that Ioan told Ella that he was giving the money for Ella's school to Bianca to "become a star" and that Ioan was going to send their family "out into the cold to die."

Copies of these messages are all attached to the declaration.

More to come...
She's done. Stick a fork in her.

• Haha
  • Heart

LucySmith

VIP Member
Summary of Alice's response to Ioan's request for a Domestic Violence Restraining Order:
(disclaimer: I am only summarizing what this document states, and I have no knowledge as to its veracity.)

There is a lot more in Ioan's declaration but I'm taking a break to summarize Alice's response since I know people are waiting to hear about it.

Alice claims she has not received a copy of Ioan's request. So she selects "I do not agree" to all of the 27 questions even though Ioan only checked 3 of them on his request.

Alice states in her declaration that she has not received a copy of Ioan's declaration and she has no idea what Ioan will accuse her of.

She denies attacking, threatening, harassing, or making libelous or slanderous statements regarding Ioan or Bianca.

She denise making disparaging statements about Ioan to, or in the presence of, Ella and Elsie.

Alice states that the last time she physically saw Ioan was January 2021 and the last time she spoke to Ioan on the phone was October 27, 2021, when she found out that Ioan was in a relationship with Bianca Wallace. She states that Ioan hung up after she asked "who is Bianca Wallace?" She states that since then, all communication with Ioan has been through Our Family Wizard.

Alice states that she does not know for certain where Ioan resides or what car he drives.

Alice states that she has never met, seen, or spoken to Bianca Wallace and would not recognize her "in a line-up, or if [she] walked past her on the street."

Alice states that she has never impersonated anyone on social media. She states that she has "only one social media account, Instagram, which I have enough technical difficulties with as it is. In fact, I often must ask our daughter, Ella, to teach me how to use it or correct any goofs I have made."

Alice states that Ioan's delcaration is "clearly a ploy by [Ioan] to obtain an unfair advantage during our dissolution proceedings."

Alice states that on February 3, 2022, Ioan informed her that he would no longer pay for Ella's school tuition and demanded that she would have to pay for it if she wanted Ella to stay at the school. She then states that on February 9, Ella logged into Ioan's instagram account to change the "caption to state something like, 'I just removed my child from her school because I need the money for my movie with Bianca.'"

Alice states that she had no knowledge that Ella had done this, and "only found out after the fact (approximately 1 hour later) when [Ella] had admitted to me what she had done. When she told me, I immediately took remedial action, which at the time, I thought was the best course of action. I reprimanded Ella for doing what she did, and in an effort to "save face" with the public (as we are both public figures), I took a screen shot of the caption and posted it on my own account, stating underneath the image, "What is this? Ioan? ELLLLLAAAA!!!" clearly inferring that [Ella] had made the change. I also saw that [Ioan] himself tried to make light of the situation to the public eye, as he also posted the same picture with the caption, "I'm a great father (*happy face and thumbs up emoji*). Thus, [Ioan] clearly knew it was [Ella] who made the change. Within the hour however, the posts were removed, and [Ioan's] caption was reverted to his previous original status."

Alice denies that she has made libelous or slanderous statments about Ioan and Bianca. "I have only stated my opinion and fact. I have not made any statements I know to be false or with reckless disregard for their truth. I have not made any defamatory statements about [Ioan] and/or Bianca Wallace. Nor have I threatened, harassed, or intimidated either of them."

Alice believes that Ioan will claim that she impersonated others on social media and left comments on either his or Bianca's social media accounts. She claims she does not "even have the wherewithal on how to even do this."

Alice states, "I do not imagine that [Ioan] has attached any documents evidencing any libelous or slanderous comments I have made, as none exist."

Alice then claims that Bianca and/or Ioan are using pseudonyms and third parties to "make up lies about [Alice] to the media and reveal private information to the public as a form of harassment. I have requested on multiple occasions through OFW for [Ioan] to ask Bianca Wallace to stop making such lies about me, however, I rarely get a response. The most I can do, and have done, is uploaded a screen shot of whatever article is making up lies about me to my Instagram, addressing the writer of the article, asking where they get their source from and debunking their lies."

Alice states that she believes that Ioan and/or Bianca are leaking private information about her, "because certain information which only [Ioan] would know, have recently been leaked to the media (inlcuding the aliases I have used for the last 20 years without any issue before, on eBay and Amazon).

Alice states that Ioan is filing the request as a ploy to gain an advantage during the divorce proceedings and that as Ioan has not seen the children in 8 months, she believes he is trying to "set some sort of record that I am a horrible mother."

Alice asks the Court to deny Ioan's request, since ever since she received notice of the petition for a restraining order, "I have been beside myself terrified that he will stop at nothing to hurt me emotionally and financially, and more alarming, try to take our children away from me. I have cried on and off all day terrified over what his lies have done to our family, and what they continue to do. I suspect that [Ioan] will not be truthful in his declaration and make things up to make me sound like an abuser, as this appears to be his strategy from day one."

Alice signs the declaration under penalty of perjury.

Alice's lawyer attaches a memo stating that there is no evidence of immediate danger or harm, so there is no need for an ex parte hearing. He also states that Alice's first amendment rights protect her from a defamation claim.
Alice did her statement without seeing the evidence 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Text, May 24, 2021, Ioan to Alice: "Alice. You agreed in mediation that you would not contact me unless it was absolutely necessary regarding the children. This is harassment and abuse. It must stop immediately."
BIB

This says it all. What a scary, abusive woman she is. She will not rest until she's burned them both to the ground. My God that was hard to read.

• Angry
  • Heart

veevee04

VIP Member
I'm still in shock about unstable she is. I knew she was nutty but I didn't think she was that bad to be hounding them all constantly with messages. I thought she just posted everything online , when this comes out any public support she has will fade away. I have no idea how she thinks she is going to keep custody , if I was a judge I would demand a drug/alcohol test.

Her rebuttal was utter shite and just her sounding unstable again with no proof.

marniebeau

Also, has someone posted the court docs (yet)? I thought someone offered, but there are so many pages. Are details scattered throughout the thread? As I asked earlier, how do I find them/buy them myself? What did y’all Google to get a hold of them? Thank you!
Click on my name and then “about”, Google docs link to the full 113 pages

• Heart