Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

veevee04

VIP Member
I think/hope whoever has downloaded the docs, if you can, make an alt Twitter account, post a screenshot of the new Twitter account handle and drop the documents there for all of us turds….or some similar type of move…
There's hundreds of pages to post !! It's insane how much she has harassed IG, BW and his mum she sounds unhinged/drunk in the messages . The poor kids have had to listen to her ranting. It will definitely come out in the media in a couple of days if not tomorrow.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Nesibindi

Chatty Member
She wants his mum to be on the dog's side?????
What fuckery is this? Since when has she ever cared about the dog???????

Again with the dog?

I bought a copy. Best $40 I've spent this year!!!
The LA County Clerk of Courts is making out like a fat rat on this one. Most probably had to go take a peek him/herself to see what sparked this flurry of purchases.

• Haha

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
Jesus. I want to catch up on near a whole thread but I need to work.

So far - I'm really proud of Ioan for standing up for himself and his loved ones. It needed to be done.

I felt that as Alice was being so horrible and vile in public that there must be more of that going in private, just had no idea how bad. She's utterly fucked herself over.

Going after Ioan's mum is f'n sick.

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
Alice actually responded, and so quickly. Do you think she just filed BLOCKED IMMEDIATELY?
So he filed for a restraining order, but that doesn’t necessarily mean he will get it, does it?
I'd be shocked if he wouldnt get one

• Heart

NarcRage

VIP Member
Wow. I can’t believe everything I’ve just read but at the same time, I weirdly can.
I take back my post last week re: feeling slightly sorry for Alice.
The woman is terrifying. What’s so scary about her is I think she genuinely believes her own lies, what can you do about someone like that? She is nasty, vindictive and dangerous. Those poor poor kids, this is going to scar them for life. They need to be taken out of her care immediately.
The other scary thing is, I genuinely don’t know what will make her stop.
If anything these messages when you compare them with what she was presenting at the time (e g. Lorraine) just show what a calculating evil bitch she is. She knows exactly what she's doing. This is a calculated and prolonged campaign of abuse to threaten/blackmail him into getting her own way.

• Angry

saraw946

Just saw this. I understand no court documents are to be posted here, but I will download them all and give an executive summary. Hang tight Turds!
There is also a document about the parental alienation which is 113 pages long! Thanks for doing this.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

welp

VIP Member
It actually makes me laugh that she tried to blackmail him when the things she said were so much worse

That's what happens when a nutty person acts on advice of nutcases

people were pleading since the start that she is self-sabotaging herself and the kids - and she just attacked/blocked them or her dim army went full attack.

I'm still not convinced that she gets what she deserves, but I bloody hope so

• Heart

tilly27

VIP Member
I’ve said it before , your strength of character and compassion knows no bonds. I’m sorry you had to go through that. Sending love to you x
Thank you @M33L4 for your kind thoughts, it wasn't meant to merail only point out the filth in their heads. I don't know where it comes from - badness. Even if she has a personality disorder and mental illness it still doesn't warrant her behaviour. She has enough self awareness after drinking to go back and delete tweets etc, therefore she must know they are wrong. She knows perfectly well!
Ps I wish I felt as strong as you guys make me out to be. We're strong together though and our support here and IRL helps carry us xx

• Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
I do the "Thank you" all the time too

OMG maybe I AM Ioan?!?!?
PLOT TWIST AND ONE I SAID EARLIER

I’m genuinely delighted that more people have paid for the court documents evidencing her bullshit than bought her shitey Cameos. THAT’S KARMA TONE, Right?

• Haha
  • Heart

ButterTart

VIP Member
When we were speculating about how bad the messages to him must have been, we weren’t wrong. Bad and unrelenting. And this was during the collaborative stage.

• Sad
  • Wow

Ametrine

VIP Member
Sorry guys I'm sure you will all go through it with a fine tooth comb, I don't have the patience or energy right now.

She says IG will have to take BW to all of her cast callings in a wheelchair but he poos poos when it comes to illness. She then mentions Selma and how's she in a wheelchair !!!! 😞

When Elsie was on a phone call with her dad she took the phone and called BW a "fucking skank" "meth head bogan skank" and from the "trailer parks of broadbeach" this was probably in front Elsie poor mite.
Thank you veevee04 for providing the first summary!

• Heart

Jemadah

VIP Member
Like Ioan would really give a flying monkeys about Lupenis and his ridiculously overblown language on his equally ridiculously named site 😂

• Haha

NotPerfect

The irony of her saying she’s the smartest person in the room and all of her messages have typos, terrible punctuation - the email to the I’s mother has = everywhere and you can just feel the absolute rage - she’s not even coherent. It’s scary to read.

• Heart

NotPerfect

Even though we suspected what she was like in private it really is despicable what she has put everyone through, I feel sorry for laughing at her at times, this isn’t funny. Those poor kids, imagine the rants she must have been on. I feel like everything has moved to another level.

• Heart
  • Sad

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
I think he will easily get full custody of Elsie. Ella is more difficult can she refuse to go to Ioan??
Okay, I'm trying to keep up but I can't wait to comment any longer. Thank you all for actually paying for this and breaking it down and summarizing for us. Thank you.

Alice is everything I thought she was and worse. I am shaking over how much this is bringing back to me and how awful this has been for IG and BW. And I'm glad I have never apologized for my support of her in particular.

This has changed the game on child custody in a legal sense in my opinion. At this point, Alice might be left with the clothes she can carry out and ordered to pay HIM child support. And no - I don't think Ella will willingly see him or be able to live with him in harmony.

In which case she should say hello to foster care and bad public schools. This filing changes everything and it is heartbreaking and sickening.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36

ButterTart

VIP Member
I find it fascinating that she and LoopDeDo were darkly hinting that if we knew the truth of what he was saying, his “abuse” would be clear. All I’ve seen is polite message after polite message, while she responds in a menacing, threatening way.

• Heart
Reactions: 36