Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ButterTart

VIP Member
Eeek I must admit I haven't been the biggest fan of BW but I will eat my words. The harassment AE has given out is off the scale. BW is a very strong person to not have retaliated , a better woman than me. Nobody deserves this affair or not, it must have been hell on earth dealing with her constant abuse.
He does note all this has negatively affected Bianca’s health.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

CailinAlainn

Chatty Member
I dont even know how to express my feelings on this now.
I hope all the FMs feel ashamed of themselves.
I’ll save you the suspense. They think this behaviour is cool, cool. Ioan deserves it all and so does his mother, and especially BW. Alice isn’t harming the girls, she’s just speaking her truth. Ioan is the one who harmed them by leaving.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 41

veevee04

VIP Member
She says she cannot afford to live in LA from the prenup, he has wasted so much money on the lawyers and she will either have to move back to England or out of state to start again . She mentions moving back to England twice !! Please no 😩😩😩

• Haha
  • Sick

CailinAlainn

Chatty Member
LOL another thing we called
Interesting because she freaked at a mention of an Amber Heard comparison earlier. I had a feeling that the most of the abuse in the filing is from the time since he actually left her. I’m not sure he even has had the space to process that the marriage itself was abusive. Or perhaps he just has ample evidence from post separation and doesn’t want to get into what happened in the marriage. Poor Ioan. I hope he gets some peace from this awful woman. He obviously did not want to have to go down this road.

• Sad
  • Heart

Ametrine

VIP Member
I cannot believe what I'm reading. This is just insane. The level of vitriol is incredible.

Re: IG's alleged cocaine use - I don't think anyone cares. Frankly it would be more surprising if he didn't do it.

Anyone who has been together with someone for that length of time will know all the dirt on that person. You shouldn't threaten to reveal someone's secrets in an attempt to manipulate a situation and blackmail them. Otherwise why would anyone ever open up to anyone in a relationship? Why would anyone now ever want to get involved with Alice, knowing she would threaten to reveal everything should they split up?

Last edited:
  • Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
She’s checking their breath at 4am because she’s neglected them all night, they’ve put themselves to bed while she drunk tweets and sends abusive messages to her ex-husband and new gf!
Give him the house HE worked hard for.

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
Please don't tell me she's written that it was IG who wrote the 'great father' bit in a document she's filed in a REAL court case.
the funny thing is for this to be true he also needed to write "please watch my little pony season 9 on my youtube" directly under it

god the judge will laugh so hard about all of this

• Haha

Knitwit

VIP Member
Alice wanted Ioan to move back and into the garage while she kept the house. The entitlement is unfuckingbelievable. She is an abusive bloated drunk who is furious that he left her and is hell-bent on destroying him

• Wow
  • Haha

ButterTart

VIP Member
HOW can he have a relationship with Ella now? And the restraining order allows for peaceful custody exchanges? OMG that is never going to happen.
After reading some of the back and forth between him, her and the kids, I don’t know that he can have a relationship with her. And she says fell in the shower in the autumn (can’t recall the exact date but I thought it was while he was still in France) and the girls called the paramedics to the house. She used that to beat him with, that they didn’t even call their father. So the accident this week is not the first the girls have dealt with.

• Sad
  • Wow

ButterTart

VIP Member
I’m surprised they didn’t seal these documents. Unless making them public was part of a plan, because saying she doesn’t come off well is an understatement. But she accuses him of a lot of things (not going to repeat them but she’s made these accusations on Twitter). Oh, one funny thing - she claims she has ONE social media account, Insta, and that she is too technology clumsy to even use it without help from Ella. Oh, and that supposedly he doxxed her Ebay user name. When that wasn’t him at all. I guess that’s more proof that she’s an avid Tattle reader. Also the claims that “he” was behind an online harassment campaign of her, but she provides zero proof. There is no proof because he didn’t do it. There is nothing I saw in the documents about why she deactivated her Twitter. But he has some incriminating screenshots so maybe her lawyer insisted.

• Wow
  • Angry

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
Clearly we have the next thread title winner right here

Super glad you can laugh about it now. That’s why we need to crack jokes. It’s the only way to survive these life traumas. Broken hearts and spirits at times but sense of humour intact.
Screenshot_2022-01-09-04-45-54.png

• Heart
  • Haha

Tabitha D

VIP Member
Oh Lupine, you ludicrous insignificant little scrote. Ioan couldn’t give a shit about you. He probably doesn’t even know who you are. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

PinkyWinky

VIP Member
Momma Gruff saw right through Alice. Listen to your mommas boys, they know best. I find it hilarious that she expected him to cut his mum off because she said so. I suppose after her step-mom and her dad were gone she was short of family members to alienate but who declares war on a little Welsh granny like that? She’s just mental.

• Heart

veevee04

VIP Member
Basically she started full on harassing him in April 2021 and he decided to stop contact with her apart from the wizard app there's examples of texts from her.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 40

M33L4

VIP Member
She genuinely thought deleting her Twitter meant he didn’t have any evidence.

• Haha
Reactions: 40