Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ThisishowIlivenow

VIP Member
If they've got her wrong, what else have they got wrong through lack of any type of investigation into the matter at hand
This exactly. I haven't watched for a long time due to thinking this long before the whole Alice interview. How negligent they were with that just boggles my mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

marniebeau

So I finally found the court docs. One thing (I’m not sure if it’s been mentioned), Alice called Ioan “Cogs” aka her Reddit username.
What a fruit loop.

Lillymyheart

Chatty Member
Anyway I bought a copy of the 113 page DV Prevention w/Minor Child (w/in Existing Case) - DV-100
so off to speed read it now and then to sleep perchance to dream.
Who am I kidding?
Thank you because I dying to know what it means. ❤

saraw946

Maybe she’s out of jurisdiction as she’s in the U.K.?
The offense/crime was committed in the US, so yes, they have jurisdiction. However, IG & BW are the ones who live in the US and can be called to testify. It would be difficult for his mom to come.

sleeptime

It won’t let me click on your name, ugh. Well, I can, but nothing loads. 😔 I’ll snoop around, I guess. Of course fate would do this to me! What did you Google search, at least? (Unless this is info we’re keeping off of Tattle…)
Click on the name and a little box appears, then click again on the name at the top of the little box, it takes you to the page with About.

• Heart

AD2018

Chatty Member
There’s so many abusive texts they come in a zipped doc. We might as well start posting screenshots?
The rest are pdfs. Is there a way to add it all to the wiki? It would be tidier.
I can remove the court documents in pdf software and just add the emails etc but wouldn’t know how to add to the wiki?

LucySmith

VIP Member
We haven’t quite got there yet but it’s 19 pages. @veevee04 posted this around page 4 and I don’t think we’ve had much more on it since:
“I've just skimmed through Alice's rebuttal she pleads the 1st amendment denies all of the accusations and says the restraining order should be struck out as she has never physically harmed them , stalked or made threats she says she has the right to free speech. She is concerned IG is trying to take her children away . She accuses Bianca of spreading stuff about her to the media says it's only things that people with intimate knowledge of her would know like nicknames she has been using for 20 years.”
Did anyone help Alice with that? Alice has zero come back is the issue

Reactions: 5