Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SusanC

VIP Member
@Hiraeth posted this (#294):
Sounds like something Loopy would write.

Fucking hell woke up to a flare being raised that this is all happening, thanks 🐧💙. Sadly it's still night time and I have class at 9am so have to go back to sleep. FINALLY! her chickens are coming home to roost. I love how we have been painted as the evil ones by FM, Alcatone etc and then you see this and it just blows that out the water. How the hell are the FM going to defend this?

Thank God I'm off for four days from 3pm 😂😂
I was thinking this. Lots and lots of chooks! Big cranky ones with scaley leg and lice and mites :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

M33L4

VIP Member
Welp, was the second tweet here (trolls working overtime) definitely by Tone? Because someone said he'd deleted it but I've just spotted it's been posted from someone else's account not Tone. i.e does Tone have a sock and did he send it from the wrong account originally?
It’s from an FM account.

• Heart

CarrierPigeon

VIP Member
Just looking at that helicopter video (again!) - I should be working 🤓 - but I don’t think that is lipstick on her nose, I think it’s a sore. Do you think she’s spilt something toxic on the side of her nose…instead of shoving something up it? 🤔

Ok, I’m leaving it there and looking busy getting back to my spreadsheets

• Haha

AD2018

Chatty Member
Screenshots from the evidence submitted by Ioan!

I bought the court docs (Ioan’s filing anyway, I couldn’t be bothered purchasing Alice’s reply because it’s all made up bullshit) and am more than happy to share more. It’s mainly just Alice ranting and sending 30 block texts at a time and Ioan ignoring, other than replying once or twice about the kids or asking her to stop harassing him.
yes please! ❤

• Heart

PinkyWinky

VIP Member
There’s so many abusive texts they come in a zipped doc. We might as well start posting screenshots?
The rest are pdfs. Is there a way to add it all to the wiki? It would be tidier.

plinky

VIP Member
My prediction is that Alice will ask Gloria to testify that he abused Alice (maybe since she has no boundaries even for the kids she will engineer the kids into claiming the same)

This is far from over. This will get uglier. My word on it.
I mean she can ask but Gloria might just want to move on. She might even be relieved 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
Another wild but not impossible theory - what if Ella is Tone?

Mum would have access to the account. Her father and uncle unlikely to do anything if found out and could easily ask the real uncle for pics of the dogs!

I really do need to stop speculating and get on with real life.

WinterSolstice

VIP Member
This is wild…. I am gaining comfort from picturing the judge as wonderful Judge Donna Sobel in the Bosch tv show

13395AB5-3616-493D-BC25-FAA01B65AAFC.jpeg

Ametrine

VIP Member
That’s my confusion. I don’t want the thread shut down and I’m also happy to pay and know where to get them but I was just trying to save everybody paying and that people could snoop and skim the ones they wanted. Anyhow back to reading
I honestly don't know. I was erring on the side of caution because the moderator in the last thread said "And don’t post court papers here either."

Reactions: 4
Also, has someone posted the court docs (yet)? I thought someone offered, but there are so many pages. Are details scattered throughout the thread? As I asked earlier, how do I find them/buy them myself? What did y’all Google to get a hold of them? Thank you!

• Heart
Reactions: 4