Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lillymyheart

Chatty Member
Has the judge signed off on the RO? Prob not yet right cos she likely broke it tonight with that INsta post.
Usually the judge addresses it and both parties within 1-3 days of the filing of it. For example, if filed on the weekend where I live the judge would see us in court on Monday.

Reactions: 4

Cheekymonk3y

Holy. Fucking. Shit. Sped read 37 pages and I still have next to no words. I know we did offhand mention here and there that she’s probably saying worse to him in private but fuck me I don’t think we could have imagined this.
Just want to say thank you so much @veevee04 and @Hiraeth for dropping the dosh and transcribing, 🐧86 for putting into the google doc (your username isn’t coming up for some reason) - you guys are absolute heroes for doing that! 💜
Ooo where is the google doc please?? Xx

shoppingaddict123

Chatty Member
I saw her Instagram and I don’t think it’s real it looks like make up to me!! Anyone else think that...it doesn’t look like bruising at all...when she lifted her glasses briefly it looks odd...like make up made to look like a bruise ...

im new to this thread but have followed the story for a while, but wow the latest development is shocking, could someone kindly fill me in on what wizard means and who are the FMS and lupenis?! thanks

Reactions: 3

NarcRage

VIP Member
I know this has all been filed at court on 15 Feb. Do we know what date it was physically served on her?

Valerian16

Has AE directly targeted IG's mother before? I know she used a certain word (that I'd rather not repeat) to describe her, but is this the first time AE's directly messaged her since the divorce filing back in March?