Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sh1tsandgiggles

VIP Member
The Disney thing is funny, especially her essentially admitting that she looks for partners in order to get into acting roles. NO SHIT!

also if somebody somehow can link the documents I might give them a virtual kiss. i'm so keen to read the whole thing :ROFLMAO:
I second this! Xx

Reactions: 8

SynthGirl

VIP Member
i read it first time as referring to Gloria’s family, but maybe I’m wrong. I went back to re-read but can’t find it. It’s disgusting anyway.

ETA: I found it. You’re right, it is unclear whether she’s referring to B or G. Thanks for that heads up.
It's Bianca's family she is referring to.

Reactions: 7

KindnessMatters

Chatty Member
OK, I'm going to summarize the basic documents first and then dive into the longer ones. I have to get some documents to clients and it's my wedding anniversary today, so I am going to do my very best to get the longer summaries done ASAP but may be delayed by work and a husband who already doesn't understand my addiction to Tattle. 😆

Proof of Electronic Service - a basic court form showing that the 4 documents (proof of service, declaration of ex parte notice, request for domestic violence restraining order, and the temporary restraining order) were served on Alice and her attorney via email.

Declaration of Ex Parte Notice - pretty much a declaration from one of Ioan's attorneys certifying that they informed Alice's attorney of the ex parte filings and that he responded saying he would file a response.

An "ex parte" proceeding is basically an emergency hearing. It's for matters where waiting for a regularly scheduled hearing date is impossible due to the urgency of the circumstances.

Summary of longer documents (Ioan's request is 113 pages and Alice's response is 19 pages) coming soon. Stay tuned!
Happy Anniversary ! ♥ ♥

• Heart

CantieQuine

Chatty Member
Not confident that the judge will be familiar with social media platforms. It is obvious to everyone that Ella wrote that but you just have to watch the Trump hearings to see how little is understood by people in positions of authority
I am sure with what they have seen in the courts and in media, they are up for the occasion. ❤

TipsyLaLa!

VIP Member
Basically she started full on harassing him in April 2021 and he decided to stop contact with her apart from the wizard app there's examples of texts from her.
How do I get to read these documents on line? Happy to pay! 😊

Lillymyheart

Chatty Member
I don't know about in America Australia New Zealand and all over where our turdy family frequent but I'm in the UK, I was offered 3 forms of help from the police, a button in my house, a special mobile device and a third thing that for the life of me I can't remember.
Yeah, not in America. Everything is less here it seems. We should all move across the pond I'm thinking lol.

• Heart
  • Haha
Click on my name and then “about”, Google docs link to the full 113 pages
It won’t let me click on your name, ugh. Well, I can, but nothing loads. 😔 I’ll snoop around, I guess. Of course fate would do this to me! What did you Google search, at least? (Unless this is info we’re keeping off of Tattle…)

EDIT: It worked! Tattle can be a bit odd on my phone, I just needed to refresh. Thanks again!

• Heart