Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #69 Alice's eye: BLACKED IMMEDIATELY!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s parkour and we’ve all just been saying it wrong, even the dictionary definition. ShE’s ThE mOsT iNtElLiGeNt PeRsOn In AnY RoOm…

Reactions: 17
Blimey..I fancied the wrong actor in that film premiere I went to with Matthew in Cardiff.. lol

Reactions: 6
Lorraine would not want to rectify this simply cause Alice should never have been given that platform in the first place. They didn't look too deeply at the whole picture before letting her on, she'd already started to show her true colours before then. And if you take from that, that I don't have a high opinion of Lorraine then you'd be right. Even if that is tantamount to treason against a fellow Scot.

Reactions: 31
She'll keep being admitted to a mental health facility until the last moment possible. Then she will go, but she'll go thinking I'll just keep up the act with the health professionals / her "fans/friends (i.e. Poor me) she'll think she's so clever that she can fool absolutely anyone/everyone - because she is so superior. Then in doing that she can come out stating she wasn't in her right mind, grief caused her breakdown and thinking all will be forgiven, she now has a clean slate and as far as everyone will believe she has had a terrible breakdown, thus her clock is set to zero (she is back to square one, she is the wounded / wronged party) and everyone will therefore have such sympathy for her and admire her strength.
Sorry if I appear to be rambling nonsense, I'm just very angry.

Reactions: 16
Quite. Fuck Lorraine into the nearest bin too.
We’re going to need a bigger bin…

Reactions: 34
Click on my name and then “about”, Google docs link to the full 113 pages
Bless you, I'm not being cheeky saying this but thank you for doing that, I wouldn't know where to start, I've been on the court website and paid a pound/dollar just to do a search, the case came up & I was going to pay, but for some reason I can't get to the 100 odd pages. Probably me being daft, combined with an old phone.
But thank you, and thank you to everyone who has paid and typed their fingers to the bone so we can all read all the information. XxXx

Reactions: 34
Quite. Fuck Lorraine into the nearest bin too.
We’re going to need a bigger bin…
I watched Reacher recently (TV series based on the Lee Child novels of a character) and he had quite a novel way of fitting baddies into a small space of a boot of a car. I'm not averse to copying his methods. It might alleviate some of the rage who knows. It involves snapping some stuff.

Eta - doing an Alice and fucked up words and grammar.

Reactions: 9
Wow, these documents. As a fan of Ioan Gruffudd and also just a decent fucking person I hope Alice Evans is swallowed into the fucking earth for all eternity. She’s such a bitch, I am triggered so hard.

Reactions: 40
I'm only on page 19 of that legal thing (I clearly got my legal qualifications from Law and Order: Tattle Devision) but she's harping on about John Travolta and Tom Cruise and the extents they went to for their careers . She's barking mad if she thinks coming for Scientology's finest won't backfire on her.

Reactions: 20
God..poor Ioan. Admittedly when I first learned of this saga from daily mail part of me wondered if there was some truth in her claims of gaslighting and cruelty from him, who I only knew as "that guy from Hornblower". That's scary for him as it's only once I joined here, started picking it all apart and closely following her social media that I realised she is the abuser. I just hope all this gets revealed and all the casual followers learn the truth about him and her. She's certainly turned me into an IG supporter for life. I hope she knows he this is the turning of the tide but unfortunately I think she's too far gone to even realise how much trouble she's in. I also can't wait for all her sick followers to see these screenshots. Why isn't it all over the tabloids already?

Reactions: 24
One of the early Twitter FMs (who’s featured in a screenshot of the court docs) is literally just searching Ioan’s name and replying to everyone who mentions him in a tweet (mainly right now about the possibility of him reprising his role as Reed Richards).

Reactions: 15
Absolutely horrific

Those poor girls, especially little E. Big E sounds like she's totally indoctrinated

And poor IG, BW and his parents

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.