Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #69 Alice's eye: BLACKED IMMEDIATELY!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she got served and was so fuming that she punched herself in the face !

Reactions: 24
these private secrets are based on a video she posted, a pap pic and one of her tweets.

oh god, she is an embarrassement

PS: I think no man would "get it up" with you

Reactions: 59
How does a person get this evil? She’s terrifying. I’m actually really impressed that he got away from her at all. And the fact that he is posting all the vile stuff she says to him, taking away all her power - it’s amazing.

Reactions: 42
I feel like we're in the eye of the storm here, her reaction to this is going to be total armageddon.

Reactions: 38
also man, Olympics, Alice and a day off from work made me pull a Tone and stay up all night lol

Reactions: 25
Aww thank you. Up to now, I know I have been firm on she will never lose custody. I still wouldn't place any bets. BUT the now filing under domestic violence and even being granted a temporary restraining order is just very very bad courtwise.

This is flat out crazy shit and no court wants to drop the ball on a child or spouse being actually physically harmed in the year 2022. And Alice, imo, is this filing away from going there. She dug her own hole. IG kept his head down and quiet until now.

I need to take an ativan.

Reactions: 26
I already took one. No joke.

Reactions: 15
Yeah for the same reasons family law was not really ever a consideration for me as well. I can see why her attorney just lets her write and ramble. There is no way to effectively represent her. This is lunacy. Writing those things in the Wizard knowing who has access to it and the reasons that app is in place. This is scorched earth, scorched universe and scorched hell. I don’t think she can change but at least some court ordered treatment might give them all a break and some time to let some dust settle….but not with this woman. She’d be tossed out in the first 24 hrs!

Reactions: 24
What in hell is she talking about?

Reactions: 11
Is anyone local going to the court date (planned not emergency hearings)…

Reactions: 8
Next time my husband and I see see Yo and B in the park I am absolutely going to offer words of support. Because they need all the allies they can get.
and add my name too! Susan C from Australia.

Reactions: 15
What I keep thinking is what she probably sent and texted from burner phones and emails.

I bet it was was terrible, ghoulish things... violent things designed to create fear.

Since it wouldn't be able to be verified it would not be submitted for court.

But I have no doubt it happened.

Reactions: 16
My heart is pounding. This is just all so shocking. I knew she was a crazy bitch but I really didn’t think the depths of her depravity could be so low.

I hope Ioan gets 100% custody. Time and patience and counseling will help the girls see what has been happening.

Maybe that would be the ‘Ray of Sunshine’ to come from this whole sorry mess.

Reactions: 26
I mean, we wondered how she found time to sleep with the activity cross platform that we could see (not the dm’s). This is beyond comprehension.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.