Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BigBonedBuzzard

VIP Member
I don't care about his endorsement or lack thereof one way or the other, but it's strange to me people even expect celebrities to get involved in this. It's not like he could have done anything (unless he had the money to buy the factory and employ the workers). And him breaking contract would cost him dearly, too, both financially and his reputation.

Eh, Ioan, just never EVER open your mouth again.

• Angry
Reactions: 28

SusanC

VIP Member
Twins!! It says baby, baby so that must be twins in twitter secret code, amIright?!

• Haha
  • Wow

Ally Pally

VIP Member
Why hasn't AE blocked Lupine? Why does she need some weird stalker creepy dude fanning the flames.

Why is BW posting on Instagram all the time ? Does she want fame? If I was in the same situation as someone with a chronic illness I'd keep my head down put my insta on private until the divorce was through and some of the dust settled.
Really??
She's entitled to post whatever she likes without fear of reproach or intimidation.
The time for kid gloves has passed and enough accommodation has been given to Alice.
Of course Alice can't block Lupine as she's not on twitter and has no knowledge of this publication 😉😉😏

• Haha
  • Heart

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
This one?
ALICE EVANS AND OLIVIER PICASSO - Invite us into their Parisian apartment
6 pages
View attachment 1026792
It is listed online for sale 2nd hand hard copy BUT the shop is closed. It is in the UK. Does anyone in the UK want to pursue it for us?
She was screwing IG when that Hello came out detailing her luxurious life with OP.

Now she is just screwing him in every other way.

• Wow
  • Sad

welp

VIP Member
Is the reason AE's behaved so wildly (admitting to drug and drink issues, lack of sleep, abusive accusations, 'over sharing' with people online and all the rest) a deliberate message to certain people in her life that she's like to 'talk too easily' too if she doesn't get what she wants? In other words, is she engaged in extortion or blackmail? Does she have a few ace cards up her sleeve that she's saving and will dump in the public arena if certain people don't cough up?
She has said several times that there is a lot more evil things to be revealed about Ioan etc etc etc

She already accused him of almost everything, so yawn. She has also implied pedophilla several times, but never enough to be picked up by the press.

Alice has always been like this, so I wouldnt read too much into it.

• Angry

Mgc85

When did we try to weaponize her children against her and when did we become so powerful? This is a gossip site, repeat after me, Lupine: a gossip site. We don’t have any power and we don’t want to. This is a job for the legal system. We simply comment on what your beloved malice does in public. We’re not stalking her, we don’t pretend to be her friends like you do and we’re certainly not her enemies. She’s her own worst enemy.
This is it. We’re casual observers, popping on to a little corner of the internet to discuss a public shitshow that AE & a dwindling core of supporters keep serving up. This catastrophising of these threads into some malignant entity that is actually having any effect on the trajectory of their lives is absurd.

Lupine has peppered that with various strong legal and psychological terms to dress up what is essentially a petty, empty, vicious and unhelpful take on the whole situation with a frankly bizarre misplaced tone of authority. It’s disturbing that a person like that should actually have the ear of a real life person in a dicey situation. Lupine, if you are sniffing around; if you truly feel privy to something we haven’t seen convincing you that IG and/or BW are genuine abusers then this kind of defamatory dirge will be playing into their hands and you are more of an ally to them then any of us could ever be.

• Heart
BW has been trolling from the start.
You are all just stuck in an echo chamber of you’re own making that you refuse to see it.
Friend, I admire you/value your opinions, but I beg you not to make explicit, pointed claims generalizing the feelings of everyone in here. If anyone has ever done the same to you then I apologize on their behalf so as not to make this a hypocritical situation, but it just seems unfair to demean us and make remarks that suggest we're incapable of thinking outside of, what you deem to be, a tiny, crowded box of mutual high-fiving for Bianca.

I favor Bianca. (Lord only knows everyone in this space is aware of that.) But I don't and wouldn't force my opinions on you. I even tried to make a statement (albeit, not as properly as I could have) a few threads ago that people disagreeing with what we say while still validating our opinions isn't some sort of silencing tactic; it's just people disagreeing with what we say, and they're entitled to do that.

Your opinions are yours. No one can steal them from you. If you don't like Bianca, then find comfort in those here who also dislike her! That's fine! And probably refreshing! But please try not to decide that we're collectively ignorant of an imaginary echo chamber simply because there's a strong majority here of people who are warming up to/appreciate BW.

You've been here so long and I love hearing from you. Please be calm and feel free to assert your stances in ways that don't harm nor anger people.

• Heart

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
One thing I’ve observed about these threads. No matter how long they go on, I’ve noticed something. Those who genuinely blame IG and BW for the divorce and don’t like them will find ways to diss and trash them, covertly or overtly. They have a right to do so but I respect those who do so overtly a lot more.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Penguin86

VIP Member
Would it be an idea to create a Rave Thread for Bianca and Ioan for those that want to rave about them? We could then keep these threads for those who want to continue to dissect the three main players.
People are hardly raving about them. All 3 are discussed. Good and bad.

• Heart
  • Haha

Ally Pally

VIP Member
The one where she says that she always thought they'll make the decission together is so strange to me. What, did she think the only way they'd ever separate is if they both sat down and agreed to it? It rarely works that way. And then she adds she never thought they'd actually divorce. Ouch. What, baby angel would never wish or dare to leave? :(
I think Ioan treated her with kid gloves most of their relationship just so she wouldn't kick off. He must of been walking on egg shells a lot of the time.
I don't think she contributed much to that marriage at all he was just the bank of Alice.

• Sad
Reactions: 27

welp

VIP Member
you need to be a particular sort of creature (the same that advocate people to practice PA no less) to think that babies belong to the spotlight in the first place
Screenshot_20220131-210519_Twitter.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry

LucySmith

VIP Member
Because it's the same person. Turned out it wasn't anonymous after all.
It's very presumptuous for a brand new poster to try and dictate what sleuthing is and isn't acceptable after 61 threads worth of good and (the horror of it) entertaining sleuthing. The rules are here:

Don't attempt to moderate, tone police or tell people what they can post.
Everyone has a different line of what is acceptable on a gossip forum. However it gets in a right mess if people start dictating to others their own rules.
Hit report if you think someone has crossed a line and let us deal with it and don't respond to it. If you can't get on with a user click to ignore all of their posts.
Saying "I'm not moderating" but going on to try to moderate is still moderating 😆

The Rules Of Tattle | Tattle Life
Me: keep walking Lucy just keep walking. Do not react, do not react. Lol

• Haha
  • Heart

Ally Pally

VIP Member
I too want them all to be happy, but I know that every time Alice looks a bit more positive the next storm is brewing.

I have also reached the conclusion that there probably isnt a solution where all of them will be happy. Very happy to be proven wrong though
I don't think Alice knows how to be happy, I believe she thrives on drama and enjoys the attention it brings her.

I think she was difficult and entitled and she didn't have the acting chops or resume for people in the industry to put up with it. You can see that from the way she spoke to the photographer, she was a real prima donna, she was used to being fawned over in Paris but she was a nobody in the UK or US. Though of course, Alice being Alice, blamed Ioan's fans for her career 'tanking' rather than her behaviour.
View attachment 1026635
Her biggest part in her life has been at playing the victim, over and over again.
It must of been absolutely fucking exhausting living with her.
Funny how it's always been everyone else's fault. I'm sure there is a name for this but it escapes atm.

Last edited:
  • Heart