Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

clarkees

Chatty Member
It’s all spilling out now…
So let’s say she hasn’t got a drink problem, she’s trying to tell us a woman who is awake until 4-5am daily (as shown by her tweets) and then has to get the kids somewhere/is leaving for 6.50am is a safe driver?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 32

Hiraeth

VIP Member
People are accusing BW of literal witchcraft in the comments. You can't make this stuff up.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

CailinAlainn

Chatty Member
So blackmailing IG with exposing personal information about his family members.

She knows he doesn’t care what she does to him anymore but she can still hurt him by hurting the people he loves. His family, BW and his daughters. True narc tactics.

View attachment 1013652
Wow. This is so incredibly abusive. Literally no-one wants this. She and her “brother” (if it is him) are nasty trash and don’t care about hurting those girls to punish Ioan and his family and anyone who doesn’t agree with them.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 31

CailinAlainn

Chatty Member
Can’t be about Gloria, she’s like a sister to Alice and Alice swore that she would do anything to pay for her. No doubt she’s been making sure that she can continue to pay for her bestie’s salary out of the goodness of her heart, even if it means she herself has to go hungry. Alice never lies.

• Haha

EllaBella89

VIP Member
the easy route for Ioan would be to give her full custody and sail off with a young woman in great physical condition. Easy route my ass.
Yup. The narrative Alice is trying to spin is that she was abruptly dumped out of the blue for a younger model, and IG wants nothing to do with her or the kids anymore while he goes skipping off into the sunset. I can see why this narrative (and that’s what it is, a story) will appeal to a lot of people, and why a lot of people will sympathise. I mean, I bought it for a little while, until I saw her crocodile ‘tears’ on Lorraine and realised something was massively off. The reality is, he left an abusive nightmare shrew from hell and has since embarked on a relationship with a woman with a health condition that will not be a walk in the park and will require care. All the while, Alice has managed to alienate him from his children, and accused the new girlfriend of being a psychopath capable of murdering kids. So I’m missing the part about him being selfish and Alice being a hard done by saint? Maybe there was an affair, maybe there wasn’t. There’s pretty concrete proof however that Alice is drinking heavily while caring for two young girls, and throwing out all kinds of spurious allegations. She’s a liar and an embarrassment to anyone that’s ever genuinely struggled.

• Heart

claudiarocks

VIP Member
What they are being taught about relationships and how to treat people is so damaging. I desperately hope they can heal and see some normal parenting/ coping skills at some point.
Honestly when me and my ex split the first thing we agreed on was joint custody.. no brainer … we wanted to show our kids that this is how adults behave … we loved our kids more than we disliked each other … I’d be doing backflips when it came to my half week off lol not in a way that I didn’t want to be around my children but in a way of let’s get on with our lives and have fun with the people we love x

• Heart

Ally Pally

VIP Member
I can’t believe she said this. Someone has to go in and get those girls away from that. This is beyond all comprehension that she can say this about her daughter.
I've said this before but Alice is absolutely poisonous, anyone reading her IG tonight can't possibly think this is normal behaviour.

• Heart

PinkyWinky

VIP Member
Well done to everyone who guessed it was Gloria getting her last check. 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

It also explains why the house is even more of a dump lately. I think she hardly came at all in the end, not that I blame her, it must be soul destroying having to clean that awful mess over and over. I hope AE gets a more suitable home and keeps it nice for the girls.

She’s very proud of how low she’ll go and how depraved she is but what can she say that will shock anyone? The booze has pickled her brain she’s just ranting on like any another skanky old drunk, they’re all the same.

I bet his mum saw all this coming. She was right all along. Men, always listen to your mum, she knows best! His parents will just be relieved that Ioan’s finally deleting her from all their lives. I can’t imagine what she’s put them all though.

Well done IG keep your head up and keep going 👏🏼❤

• Heart
Obviously there are a million holes in all her claims. But she states (from what I gather reading through the typos) that she will get Gloria a new job and she will hire a new nanny. Why doesn't she just hire Gloria?! Ioan hasn't sacked her, he's stopped paying for her. Just as my ex husband and I gradually seperated our finances after we split. This has been extremely gradual seeing as they've been seperated over a year!!! I hadn't worked for 2 years before we split (mum to two very young children and my ex was a high earner) I had a new job within two weeks of him leaving!!!

Reactions: 30

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
I'm a bit sad for her right now but also really angry with her. She's so freaking stupid, and so bloody arrogant, thinking the world is going to spin the way she wants it too. Something's happened today that has again slapped her with the reality that IG is not coming back and the divorce is happening, and here she is smashed and bitching about Tattle instead of dealing with reality. As @TheNotoriousManzana pointed out, the comment she's posted from here referenced Gloria being fired and AE having to do what a mum normally does and that this is what her FM's were fired up about earlier. She should be comforting the girls who are losing someone who has been in their lives from such a young age, who cared for them and who they cared for. God I want to shake her right now!

M33L4

VIP Member
In all seriousness, who even am I??
Something has happened and all of a sudden “Tone” is threatening to expose “families” (the Griffiths’) on Twitter. Absolutely unhinged behaviour a la Alice.
Imagine being that vindictive on behalf of a sister that called you a drunk and a waster.