Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

welp

VIP Member
i like how DM calls out on her BS with this pic
Screenshot_20220125-104150_Chrome.jpg

also we get a mention lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Penguin86

VIP Member
I'm just concerned for the girls if she's drunk alone with them. Im concerned for other road users if she drives drunk to drop them at school.

• Sad
  • Heart

EllaBella89

VIP Member
Ah guys.

I was going to drop a message on here yesterday about how NICE it was that I hadn't felt the urge to comment on one of these threads with a stream of righteous fury that a woman was undermining other women etc etc.

That quiet - I had just assumed AE was maybe putting things in perspective, thinking 'how can I be my best self, give my family the best life and improve this whole situation' and just acting like an adult? Bloody hell, I may actually be really naive?

It's no surprise the nanny got fired. But the next nanny will get fired. And the one after that. Because at this point, I can't see her doing anything with these women other than manipulate them into enabling her. IG should not be paying the wages of an individual who enables this woman, to encourage parental alienation.

AE - if you do come on these sites, if you do read things about you, then understand the majority of people on here do NOT want to see you fail! If you fail, you damage your children, you damage their well-being, you damage their future. You want them to go to good schools, you want there to be money in the pot for them to attend a good university, you want them to have a home they love and not worry about how their mother is going to pay the bills.

You should be an example to your daughters that their whole being is not dependent on a man - no woman has ever been able to afford to have that identity.

Can we all just agree that nobody here wants to see this failure continue to happen, just on repeat, constantly, to the detriment of two young children? It's utterly insane.

IF she were to improve, I have absolutely no doubt that I'd have a scan of this forum and it would be full of people HAPPY about this improvement, with discussion moving towards how beneficial this improvement is. Discussion as to how in the face of a shitty situation and being left single is not always a bad thing - that's what we want? I don't want to keep typing about how disappointing it is that a woman acts this way and claims to do it on behalf of women. I want to type away about women doing great things and empowering each other to do great things. Like a wonderful little loop.

Honestly, this is insane. It's so disappointing.
She constantly brings up Tattle, opposed to lipstick alley/Reddit/whatever for this precise reason. This isn’t a hate forum. People actually want to see her act right and do right by her kids. She hates the truth, she’s allergic to it. That’s why her and Tone and the little flying monkeys have such a vendetta against this site. Truth hurts eh Alice 😬

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
From Instagram. A paranoid rant from Alice. Something has definitely happened, I would say. As to what, who knows.
I'd almost feel bad for her, but the 7 inches comment is one of her own from years ago as a sock puppet on an IG fansite and the lies about her always being so kind and nice are just freaking laughable at this point. Put the booze away Alice and actually spend (sober) time with your kids, like you keep claiming you're doing.

Edited for grammar.

Last edited:
  • Wow

claudiarocks

VIP Member
THey will have to get a restraining order at some point. If she's like this on SM I can't believe that she's not stalking them in real life. She's minutes away from them.
They’d hear her coming for miles in the Prius of death … they’ll be bits falling off it making a right racket as she peddles Flintstone style round to their’s 🤣

Sooooo all of that actually happened then Alice 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Lizzymint

VIP Member
Sorry a bit early for thread title
Was she pushed or did she quit our Glo don’t care she’s outta that shit !

• Haha
Reactions: 28
RE: Paris Hilton & Britney Spears commentary no one asked him for

I recall a professional photo or two taken of Ioan years back in which he was nearly naked under a shower. Collared shirt on, hand over “ze area,” suggestive “man-gaze.” Idk maybe he forgot about that one! Conveniently! 👀

• Haha
  • Wow

claudiarocks

VIP Member
This trick knows exactly what she is doing! So she says Ioan called the nanny cold as ice and sacked her and that Ioan and Bianca filed a false police report? Honestly I don't believe a word she says anymore. She says she has meagre savings to support a nanny herself for a year??? Is anything she says true? ugh!
Just get to fck with abs Alice 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Also I just couldn’t sit in my house not working doing sweet FA … while an older woman than me is cleaning around me the feckin mess she’s left trailing through the house whilst pissed up ! The level of entitlement she feels she deserves is off the chart !! 🤬

• Heart

LucySmith

VIP Member
Yeah I hope she never returns to Twitter, or if she does she doesn’t ever mention IG or BW again. It’s much more relaxing with her gone. My anxiety level has dropped significantly.

😭🤣

Yeah basically just looks like a really weak man that can be walked all over.
I think he’s quiet, polite, nervous and kind. Those are the words that come to mind when I think of him. No idea how I base that from. Videos and pics I guess. I wouldn’t say weak though. Abused maybe.
Someone that likes to please others, at the sake of his own wants and needs.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Howdy

VIP Member
Good God so much drama! It's exhausting, I'm going to faceplant in my haggis tonight. It's Burns Night for anyone not familiar. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

• Heart
  • Haha

ButterTart

VIP Member
I have to believe there are better ways to support a family member than arguing with and threatening a bunch of internet strangers, especially when your own health is not good.

Caitlyn130

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion (to the tune of Sound of Silence):
Goodbye, Gloria, my old friend. I hope to hire you back again.
😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

So, having now caught up and fully feeling like I've just stood up from a spinning chair, one of the most startling revelations for me is that it seems IG & BW went to the police over threats of violence. That's good. (Not good, but you know a good sign that her behaviour isn't being tolerated). I wonder if these threats of violence were from her postings on Twitter or something in real life. I mean, like someone said, she's not been tweeting so she's going to have been doing something to fill that time...

• Heart

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
And while the temptation is to scream at IG for not getting them out of there fast enough - remember it is all being handled by attorneys now. Just think IF he had just kept them on a weekend when he was allowed to see them, this would be a different story. She would have screamed bloody murder he had stolen her babies and a court would have handed them back to her and he would have been lucky to see them again. Now the entire world has seen her go crazy and commit PA on those girls and IG has a much better chance in court.

Unfortunately, no one knows how crazy an emotional abuser is going to be until you actually leave them and the girls are paying the price.

But that is on Alice - not him. I'm sure he assumed she loved them and wouldn't deliberately hurt them like she is doing.

• Heart