Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

M33L4

VIP Member
Everything we say is lies, the house is a mess, Tone is Alice, the house is being sold, Alice has a drink problem, Gloria is going to get fired and the many many other things that are said are refuted by “Tone” and AE in the constant arguing with randoms on Twitter and ourselves by proxy because that’s where a lot of the information is coming from. They’re either Twattlers or Bianca or TD or Ioan but they must have insider knowledge because everything they say is true. Make that make sense!
No one mentioned Tone being a drug addict did they? Yet that’s what he’s prattling on about? Everything posted on here is still here, rarely deleted and archived for eternity.

I’m sorry Gloria lost her employment, let’s blame the persons responsible please, Gloria and Alice.

Reactions: 30

PinkyWinky

VIP Member
He’s cut back either on Gloria or her cash and she is getting her revenge. She’s showing him in her typically vulgar way that the girls, Bianca, his parents and everyone he cares about, are all going to be used to hurt him if he doesn’t give her what she wants. It’s blackmail and she’s a narcissist.

AlcaTone is going to strike back at tattle by spilling dirt on Ioan’s family? Why would that bother tattle? Whatever happened, Alice is trying to blackmail her way out of it using the media and BW and Ioan’s family as leverage.

CailinAlainn

Chatty Member
She cannot help herself. Good Lord. She is deranged. I guess her lawyer didn’t specify that she can’t rant on Instagram so she thinks it’s cool. As long as she doesn’t abuse anyone on Twitter. She really thinks Bianca is wasting her one wild and precious life thinking about her. She calls her a psychopath and her followers call her Antichrist. She is a sick, sick woman.
And she will wake up in the morning and delete. That doesn’t make it disappear. Don’t you ever feel shame, Alice?

Interesting post she chose to complain about. Didn’t want highlight all the ones talking your abuse, Alice? All the ones talking about your threats of blackmail?

Last edited:

Tabitha D

VIP Member
It was never really clear what Gloria’s role was anyway. A nanny - but she worked 9-3 when the kids were at school?? A housekeeper/cleaner? Well, we’ve seen the state of the house. And yet Alice doesn’t work, so why was the help needed? Plus Alice said Gloria only worked half the hours she was paid. And she was apparently briefing against Ioan, who was her actual employer and paid her wages. Plus it sounds like she not have been that cooperative when Ioan had to pick up his stuff from the house. All sounds a bit of a mess.

• Heart

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Alice had famously said that she has *never* been on Tattle. Now it's almost never. It was clear she was here. Such an odd thing to do. And I do think she's a mean and selfish woman based on her SM behavior. People are multidimensional. I'm sure she has her good qualities as well.

And BW has a kinetic power to make men fall in love with her? What the actual fuck is she on? Yikes.

• Haha

PinkyWinky

VIP Member
“Alice is in a strong place” - Right then, is that a bars on the windows kind of place, she’s finally been sectioned?

• Haha

Caitlyn130

VIP Member
What a piece of scum and Alice even liked this comment!
Oh my god that is so upsetting. And they have the fucking AUDACITY to try to close US down for being 'nasty and mean'. Seriously where the fuck do these scum crawl out from?

People's lack of good judgement and self awareness is truly astonishing. Like, who sits down and types away and thinks 'yeah, I think this is fine to post!'

welp

VIP Member
BTW, today (Tuesday, the 25th) is St. Dwynwen' day, the Welsh version of Valentine's. I hope Bianca gets all the loving she needs after Alice went off after her like Gloria's departure of all things is her fault.
lol

today is also the one year anniversary of Alice announcing their seperation

freaking hilarious

• Wow
  • Haha

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
Usually I'm hesitant about calling these things but I'm kinda thinking there might just be a FM swooping in and trying to get the thread closed with all AE's screenshot tweets deleted from here too. o_O So think twice before engaging.

• Heart
  • Wow

BigBonedBuzzard

VIP Member
Since all the good shit happens Monday evenings my time, I decided to take all Tuesdays off so I can catch up in the morning. For the whole fucking year.
BRB calling my boss right now.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Penguin86

VIP Member
She's so obsessed of it being Bianca’s fault. Hun just because you controlled Ioan doesn't mean she does

• Heart

StoneMountain

VIP Member
OMG she’s not even diagnosed with fibromyalgia??!!
Several threads back I mentioned wondering if AE would required to present proof of a medical diagnosis of fibromyalgia to the courts if she attempts to use that as her excuse to being unable able to "work".

M33L4

VIP Member
Am I right that the only form of proper communication is via the Wizard app?
Or has she been messaging threats from E(12)’s phone?
Something awful has happened for them to call the police. Is that about the time he went to the house and she claimed Bw was there? Maybe she had a threat smeared on a mirror somewhere.
So Gloria is gone and the fee paying school is gone too?
Her behaviour in the last year has affected his ability to work, never mind hers. These are the consequences Alice, we tried telling you. Instead of enabling her fuckwittery, those hideous FM’s should have been advising her better.

• Sad
  • Heart

Hiraeth

VIP Member
HAHAHA one of the people commenting with libelous comments about Bianca was my classmate in law school. 🤦‍♀️😂

• Wow
  • Haha

M33L4

VIP Member
TONE, If you are reading any of these comments, please make her stop. She’s only damaging herself and her girls more with this nonsense. She is unhinged and needs some help. Stop enabling and abetting her.

• Heart

Tabitha D

VIP Member
If it was his lawyers I think they would have made her shut down all her social media, including Instagram.
Maybe she’s too drunk to care? She may well regret it in the morning and delete it all, she’s really incriminating herself in some of her responses. I wonder if she realises she’s playing right into Ioan’s lawyers’ hands?

EllaBella89

VIP Member
I got tipsy last night and sent a text to one of my mates that was meant for my ex…. I don’t feel quite as embarrassed now, looking at AE’s insta. Dear Lord, will someone please stage an intervention for her????? Knew she wouldn’t be able to keep up the good mother act on Instagram, she’s got itchy Twitter fingers. I just want her tucked away in rehab and those girls far away from her.
No offence to Ioan at all, but if BW was a psycho with the kinetic ability to make rich and famous men fall in love with her, I think she would’ve aimed a little higher? She needs to get off social media. No wonder we start feeling sorry for her when she shuts up… it melts away like snow once she starts up again

• Haha