Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #57 Alice needs to come back abs finished what she sharted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title suggestion by @ButterTart / @Hiraeth

Read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button.

Please pop sensitive or off-topic stuff behind a spoiler.

Remember to suggest titles when we get to 900 posts. Also please vote for them so we don't have to go trailing through pages to find the winner

Save for Alice posting (likely old) videos of her kids and fishing for best mom ever compliments nothing of note has happened recently.

(I disagree with the implication of the topic title btw, I hope she finishes it outside of twitter)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’ve been having a look at pictures of Ioan on fan sites and the conclusion I’ve come to that with the exception of a few pictures he really is a gigantic wet wipe.
Alice really knew what she was doing with him when she met him.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’ve been having a look at pictures of Ioan on fan sites and the conclusion I’ve come to that with the exception of a few pictures he really is a gigantic wet wipe.
Alice really knew what she was doing with him when she met him.
What do you mean? Like he's a push over? Sorry, I'm sleepy and I don't understand English right now. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
RE: Paris Hilton & Britney Spears commentary no one asked him for

I recall a professional photo or two taken of Ioan years back in which he was nearly naked under a shower. Collared shirt on, hand over “ze area,” suggestive “man-gaze.” Idk maybe he forgot about that one! Conveniently! 👀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
When they met, she was fascinating and alluring. She was sexy. But as life progressed, fir whatever reason, positioned herself so she would not get any more roles. She really let herself go in more ways than one. A real no-no in Hollywood, despite him setting a clear boundary with her weight. He knew she'd get no work. And she became more strident, argumentive, impossible, nasty, entitled, unreasonable...sorry, but if she really had Lyme's and Fatigue syndrome, it would be impossible to do the typing let alone thinking, and her prescription craziness and etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Yeah I hope she never returns to Twitter, or if she does she doesn’t ever mention IG or BW again. It’s much more relaxing with her gone. My anxiety level has dropped significantly.

😭🤣

Yeah basically just looks like a really weak man that can be walked all over.
I think he’s quiet, polite, nervous and kind. Those are the words that come to mind when I think of him. No idea how I base that from. Videos and pics I guess. I wouldn’t say weak though. Abused maybe.
Someone that likes to please others, at the sake of his own wants and needs.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

I recall a professional photo or two taken of Ioan years back in which he was nearly naked under a shower. Collared shirt on, hand over “ze area,” suggestive “man-gaze.” Idk maybe he forgot about that one! Conveniently! 👀
I'm not sure of the timings of those comments and those pics.

But I wonder whether he magically changed his views when he realised sex sells and could boost his fanbase/earnings?

I have to say his comments about Britney/Paris have been the only thing in this whole saga so far that has diminished my view of him. Disappointing. I hope it was a long time ago, and that he has grown...

Reactions: 20
I was thinking again about BW’s abusive ex. I’d prefer it—for the sake of a fresh, healthy thread, as well as my emotional sanity—if we didn’t slide back into intense debates on her ex’s identity and especially whether or not we should always believe victims of abuse, as it just leads to fiery back-and-fourths or internalized hurt or feelings of invalidation.

But a friend of mine is physically unwell and once found herself in an abusive, rather lengthy, relationship in which her partner not only made her feel burdensome for her condition…but at times would deny her access to urgent medical care. And we shouldn’t speculate on how that abuse against Bianca manifested, but this is just to say that I truly hope her partner didn’t ever attempt to let her suffer. It is so physically damaging, to say NOTHING of the mental challenges one could develop from it—including but not limited to learning to downplay your body’s own pleas for help because you’ve been gaslighted into believing that they aren’t as crucial as they actually are, or not wanting to inconvenience your partner with your medical needs, etc.

Abuse is bad (understatement of all of humanity), but I hope BW never experienced abuse of this nature, in particular. It could condition one to reject the demands of their bodies, which is a form of turning against your own self. How horrific is that to think about?

But I wonder whether he magically changed his views when he realised sex sells and could boost his fanbase/earnings?

I have to say his comments about Britney/Paris have been the only thing in this whole saga so far that has diminished my view of him. Disappointing. I hope it was a long time ago, and that he has grown...
Based on his sheared hair and the quality of the photo I reckon the shower photos were late 90’s. He looked quite young. Fantastic Four was like what, ‘07? Yeah, so not a good look.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I can't believe I haven't been credited for my shart pun 💔

Peoples mindsets can change. What I thought when I was in my early 20s isn't what I think in my mid 30s.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

I know just the one. And as a healthy adult, I'm very appreciative of that phot. ;) I'm not saying that those photos shouldn't be taken but I don't know that I'd purposely let my kids see them until they're older. Alice commented on one of her tiny bit racy pics on her instagram saying that she keeps that one on the fridge. Probably because she wants the girls to see how sexy she used to be. And of course to make herself feel better regardless of how it make two little girls feel.

• Wow
Reactions: 10

they are from the early 2000s

I find this interesting. back then everyone appeared on at least Paris to have the same opinion, and she has changed since then. There was a huge debate back then in general how the music industry oversexualizes women and make for bad role models for kids. Interesting that this view is now seen as very offensive. Certainly gives him justification to not use SM for anything other than work lol

Reactions: 22
I'm surprised people are surprised he'd hold those views. This is a dude who joined a cult that was even more puritanical than his original puritan sect.

He got more wordly with Alice and LA later, but I'd assume he'd still hold some conservative views. At least when compared to an avarage Joe. That sort of thing is hard to wash out completely.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just a follow up from last thread re: Harrow. I’m sad if it’s not coming back for S4 because there were lots of interesting outstanding questions about his character and people around him starting to get suspicious. Shame if that doesn’t get wrapped up imho

Reactions: 8
I'm surprised people are surprised he'd hold those views. This is a dude who joined a cult that was even more puritanical than his original puritan sect.

He got more wordly with Alice and LA later, but I'd assume he'd still hold some conservative views. At least when compared to an avarage Joe. That sort of thing is hard to wash out completely.
Agree I see him being quite conservative with his upbringing.

Reactions: 14
Your mindset changing from taking nude photos to calling certain women “tarty” is an issue, however. I won’t get into a debate on whether or not public figures are ALL, EQUALLY responsible for being proper role models for children (whose parents raise them with differing values btw), but I’ll say that much.

He didn’t say anything to the effect of “I question if they’re good role models to young girls, specifically, but they still have a positive impact on aspiring dancers and singers or fashion/beauty gurus” or whatever he just literally tit-talked them and walked away.

Just my thoughts.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.