Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EllaBella89

VIP Member
Judging by her unhinged behaviour online, it’s not too much of a stretch to think that she’s made threats of violence towards them / stalked and threatened them. I can’t believe people are still blowing smoke up her ass. She is genuinely dangerous

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 40

cssam

Surely the authorities should step in.. It's not like she's just making a few nasty comments here and there about this woman. She has harassed her for months on end and is inciting hatred against her online. Pretty sure that what she's doing is a crime.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

welp

VIP Member
So she's telling the kids that Ioan doesnt want to see them (up to 6 hours?) although she admitted before that he just doesnt want to see them with HER. Has admitted that she actively dont want them to go to him, lawyered up to prevent Xmas with him and has admitted that she doesnt want him to be their dad.

this is the clearest Parental Alienation Case ever.

• Angry
  • Sad

M33L4

VIP Member
Why is she even mentioning Tone on insta, he’s being a dick on Twitter. Silly billies.
So we were correct, her beloved Gloria who she pays btw and always will(!) has been fired. Gloria who blurred the lines of employee/employer many times aided by Alice, then tweeted by her. She essentially got Gloria fired and it’s all Ioan’s fault.
So instead of mourning the loss of her “sister”, she comes on Tattle to see if we’ve got it right. We have.
It could only be a few things, the bifurcated divorce, the house being put up for sale or Gloria being fired. If she cares to read properly (hahahaha) she will see it was all supposition and speculation until she revealed it.
Look at the time line Alice!
Deb tweeted something, Loopy stepped in to show the other FM’s that he was privy to some information, we see it and the speculating begins. Surely she’s not this stupid! Is she being… disingenuous…??
So her and Tone go after Tattle to try and make it look like Ioan leaked it.

Wee see you!!

• Heart

Mad Betty

VIP Member
How bad WHAT gets? No one is really attacking him on Twitter. We are not attacking him here. We’ve been saying his sister is using him and his account. And … he’d have to come here (or to other gossip sites) to even read what is being said. The only low blows I’ve seen have been against Ioan and Bianca, but apparently, that’s just fine if it’s coming from his camp. He can block people if he feels they are “attacking.” He can take his Twitter private. Or get off Twitter completely. But no. It’s easier to wave a plastic sword around in the internet air and talk about protecting someone who refused to help him when he was (and still is) in need and didn’t speak to him for years until very recently. Knight in tarnished armour.
They're upset with Tattle and Tattlers because all of the damaging evidence AE has tried to remove from Twitter by deleting Tweets and videos and finally deactivating her account is still here. As long as there is access she cannot deny what she's done or Tweeted/posted publicly. It can be used against her. Thus the mission to shut Tattle down. It's transparent, fantastical, and fruitless.

You help no one when you enable their own self-destruction and the attempted destruction of others. Silence is not the answer. Accountability is. That's how we break destructive patterns, reshape our lives, and grow. I hope those who truly care about her help her see beyond this unwarranted victim stance and support her in becoming a whole, healthy single woman and mother who learns to create boundaries with her fans. Those are the people she needs right now, not the sycophants fueling the fire.

My opinion.

• Heart
Oh man. I'm reading all your posts about what AE is coming out with aaaand I have another thought.

Just sharing my thoughts with y'all.

Whenever I go through a stressful period, not only is my mental health affected, my physical health is too. I can't eat properly, I can't sleep, I get completely run down. Take in mind I'm pretty young and I'm super healthy generally. But I still get really affected. What if I were to add MS into this mix? I can't really comprehend what that would do to me.

I'm reading all the stuff AE is coming out with and for the first time properly, I feel for his new partner. I really feel for her. There is no evidence at all that she's behind anything - I'm pretty sure her partner would have noticed also, given he seems to spend all his time with her.

She has a diagnosed condition. I'm not sure if AE has some kind of issues with the medical profession, as her take on disabilities is so we THINK I have fibromyalgia! we THINK my youngest daughter has ADHD.

For both of these conditions, when DIAGNOSED, there are physical therapies, there is medication. I was diagnosed with ADHD when very young and that diagnosis allowed for me to succeed. I developed coping mechanisms, I got therapy, I recognised when I need to take medication, but also how to not rely on medication. My parents did me a real service working with doctors in getting me diagnosed and getting me help.

Further, it's like 'THIS WOMAN IS A PSYCHOPATH FOR MAKING HER MS JOURNEY ALL ABOUT HER' - it IS all about her! It's HER. DIAGNOSED. CONDITION. THAT. AFFECTS. HER.

Christ on a bastard bike, what is this world.

P.S. Editing to just add another point. Having seen her latest instagram. If a partner of mine EVER tried to prevent me from being close to my parents, EVER tried to prevent from showing me what they meant to me or EVER tried to prevent my parents from being actively involved in my kids life - they would get put in the fucking bin. I would not accept it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

welp

VIP Member
Since we are apparently all besties with Bianca I need to DM to ask her how to get those kinetic powers. Asking for a friend obviously.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

welp

VIP Member
the easy route for Ioan would be to give her full custody and sail off with a young woman in great physical condition. Easy route my ass.

I meant that the FM might be trying to get all the threads deleted so the screenshots you and others have posted here will also get deleted. Maybe we should really make their brains spin and mention other gossip sites with screenshots?! Everything lives forever on the internet baby! 😂
hahahaha

i have them ALL saved on a discord server, so that wont change a thing :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

PinkyWinky

VIP Member
BW doesn’t have any say in any of this. Alice is targeting her and encouraging others to attack her because she knows that stress worsens her MS. She’s using it as another blackmail tactic against Ioan. “Give me what I want or else..”

I won’t say that’s a psychopathic trait because I was slapped down for that, so I’ll just sit here with my morning tea..

• Heart
  • Sad

ZipSilver

Chatty Member
Daaaaamnm. There's just no reasoning with or justification for it. She is just such a nasty, nasty, vitriolic person. I know this is old news now, and I feel like I shouldn't be shocked by what she comes out with next, but I usually am. So mortifying.
I think when she goes quiet, people naturally start to thaw towards her a tiny bit. You get some space to think about the whole situation again and her position being left and then him finding a new partner after a long marriage. You see the Cameos and recognise another side to her (fake or not), the warm, kinda funny, goofy, bubbly woman that she can sometimes be. You sort of start to root for her a tiny bit, because if she succeeds the girls succeed. Time passes and the horrific things she's said and done previously get further away. Things seem to calm down and you breathe a sigh of relief.

When she inevitably comes back with a bang it feels shocking. Even though it was bound to happen as surely as night follows day because this is who she is, deep down to the core. In a couple days we'll all be immune to it again.

• Heart

SynthGirl

VIP Member
Well, he has proven so far that he doesn't mind Bianca's MS. She already lost her legs in France and that didn't send him running. He even brought her to LA and to live with him if she needs help.

Alice, he didn't run away from your chronic ilness. He ran away from you faking one.
Bingo. He knowingly went into a relationship with someone with MS.

He never told Alice that. What he told her is he DIDN'T SIGN UP for an alcoholic wife, who lays around all the time drinking and tweeting and has no healthy habits or interests, and that's what he comes home to or has to see on twitter while he's away. He gave it years, and she made no effort.