Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kindness is Free

Yes Alice, go to bed eh? She really hates parenting those girls doesn’t she?
Also, please note that Alice and Ioan cheated behind OP’s back, how you got them is how they leave you according to this commenter. But it’s definitely ALL Bianca’s fault.
Yes Alice, go to bed eh? She really hates parenting those girls doesn’t she?
Also, please note that Alice and Ioan cheated behind OP’s back, how you got them is how they leave you according to this commenter. But it’s definitely ALL Bianca’s fault.

Wait, if you can get another Nanny, why don't you just employ Gloria yourself? Coz you know, that's what you said you'd do anyway? And you NEVER lie!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

welp

VIP Member
did Alice really have to kick off when I have conference calls :/
What a piece of scum and Alice even liked this comment!
So to get this straight: Ioan was the best husband ever until BW came, yet when Alice got fibro (10 years ago) he said this?

as usual she is making a ton of sense

• Haha
Reactions: 37

PinkyWinky

VIP Member
Bianca needs a r/o ASAP. And a permanent one. Not one of those temporary things.. Alice is successfully rallying a pitchfork mob to attack Bianca based solely on her lies and narcotic delusions. It has to stop.

Reactions: 36
Ah guys.

I was going to drop a message on here yesterday about how NICE it was that I hadn't felt the urge to comment on one of these threads with a stream of righteous fury that a woman was undermining other women etc etc.

That quiet - I had just assumed AE was maybe putting things in perspective, thinking 'how can I be my best self, give my family the best life and improve this whole situation' and just acting like an adult? Bloody hell, I may actually be really naive?

It's no surprise the nanny got fired. But the next nanny will get fired. And the one after that. Because at this point, I can't see her doing anything with these women other than manipulate them into enabling her. IG should not be paying the wages of an individual who enables this woman, to encourage parental alienation.

AE - if you do come on these sites, if you do read things about you, then understand the majority of people on here do NOT want to see you fail! If you fail, you damage your children, you damage their well-being, you damage their future. You want them to go to good schools, you want there to be money in the pot for them to attend a good university, you want them to have a home they love and not worry about how their mother is going to pay the bills.

You should be an example to your daughters that their whole being is not dependent on a man - no woman has ever been able to afford to have that identity.

Can we all just agree that nobody here wants to see this failure continue to happen, just on repeat, constantly, to the detriment of two young children? It's utterly insane.

IF she were to improve, I have absolutely no doubt that I'd have a scan of this forum and it would be full of people HAPPY about this improvement, with discussion moving towards how beneficial this improvement is. Discussion as to how in the face of a shitty situation and being left single is not always a bad thing - that's what we want? I don't want to keep typing about how disappointing it is that a woman acts this way and claims to do it on behalf of women. I want to type away about women doing great things and empowering each other to do great things. Like a wonderful little loop.

Honestly, this is insane. It's so disappointing.

P.S. Also, just adding. AE - you were also a good actress! So many people on here have said that. You actually had real talent. You were really good at something and you could have continued to be really good. Why on earth would you rather be known as the crazy bloated drunk who blew up her daughters lives because a man fell out of love with her, instead of an attractive talented actress? I do NOT understand the mentality behind this?!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Just saying, Lupenis is really getting the ultimate hardy from relaying Alice’s messages and FM’s messages. The other day he said something to the FM’s along the lines of “we are very thankful for your support” like what are you thankful for this isn’t your marriage bitch don’t nobody care about you??? 😩😩😩

• Haha

Elliekolala

I do wish she'd shut up about him not seeing the kids, not wanting the kids, "I don't know what I'd have done if my dad blah blah blah." That's all on you, Alice. My parents divorced when I was six. My mum was gutted but she picked herself up and encouraged our relationship with him and later my stepmum, even after my Dad died when I was Ella's age. You could be making this so much easier for your daughters, Alice.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

welshfitnessgirl

VIP Member
This post isn’t unexpected because we all know she can’t keep her mouth shut after her “3” glasses [cough cough bottles] of wine! This is one of the worst posts I’ve seen from her full of poison and resentment but no doubt it will be deleted soon when she sobers up!

ButterTart

VIP Member
Maybe she lost her Twitter blue tick. In which case, I nominate the next thread title as The day the blue tick died.

I’ll show myself out.

• Haha
  • Heart

Penguin86

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:
Instagram is the new twitter, Alice's mouth is spewing like a broken shitter

• Haha
  • Heart

Under_theRadar

Oh Alice, we know you are here because you have an addiction. Your narcissistic, egotistical attitude has to be fed.

Put down the wine bottle, step away from the keyboard and go be a parent.

Looking at your cameo videos your pool needs about 4 tonnes of limescale remover, and your liver needs about 4 weeks of rest.

Why is she even doing this to herself? Her last comment about Bianca left her with legal issues, so why is she doing it again?

I am absolutely convinced she is on self destruct mode. She is hitting bottom and the only way out for her is if she is committed to a mental hospital.

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
She really let herself go in more ways than one. A real no-no in Hollywood, despite him setting a clear boundary with her weight. He knew she'd get no work. And she became more strident, argumentive, impossible, nasty, entitled, unreasonable...sorry, but if she really had Lyme's and Fatigue syndrome, it would be impossible to do the typing let alone thinking, and her prescription craziness and etc.
That sounds like something from the DM, "him setting a clear boundary with her weight" eh what? Is it automatic divorce if menopausal women put on a few pounds??

We only have AE's word for it that IG "can't abide fatties" and she is not to be trusted. I personally don't think her weight was the big issue. It was her behaviour. She wants to paint him as fixated on appearances but I think that is her more than him. The fact that he is with a woman with MS shows he has matured as a person.

• Heart

SynthGirl

VIP Member
I knew it. The nanny was fired. What did you expect, Alice? All you've done is drink and tweet for a year, putting no plan into place for YOUR success in this transition. If you had any intelligence, you could have your say at times about your divorce, but also have been building a huge social media presence that would actually make you money, something you could monetize, and have it be a balanced social media presence, not an unhinged, drinking, tweeting mess, who tweets all kinds of bizarre things, lies constantly, gets into constant, hateful twitter feuds, just frittering away your chances.

This is what Ioan dealt with for years. Unhinged and drunk. No one can get through to you about your role in the demise of this marriage and in the end only hurting yourself, because the road you're going down helps you the least as far as your future. Take a hard look at yourself in the mirror when you are sober. Get a good therapist. Talk to someone who can help show you what you can do on your instagram and twitter to get sponsored ads. Start the new year with healthy eating and exercising, document that, and you will get followers rooting you on.

Your path is destruction, but you will never see it was the path you chose.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
She has no fear of anyone?? How many times has she f****** tweeted she's terrified of IG, that vile tweet about BW and her kids? No wonder she needs those glasses. She's so far up her own a** she's got double vision!

(Sorry for the vulgarity. Her blatant lies make me so angry sometimes.)

• Haha

ButterTart

VIP Member
How bad WHAT gets? No one is really attacking him on Twitter. We are not attacking him here. We’ve been saying his sister is using him and his account. And … he’d have to come here (or to other gossip sites) to even read what is being said. The only low blows I’ve seen have been against Ioan and Bianca, but apparently, that’s just fine if it’s coming from his camp. He can block people if he feels they are “attacking.” He can take his Twitter private. Or get off Twitter completely. But no. It’s easier to wave a plastic sword around in the internet air and talk about protecting someone who refused to help him when he was (and still is) in need and didn’t speak to him for years until very recently. Knight in tarnished armour.

Blurp

VIP Member
This trick knows exactly what she is doing! So she says Ioan called the nanny cold as ice and sacked her and that Ioan and Bianca filed a false police report? Honestly I don't believe a word she says anymore. She says she has meagre savings to support a nanny herself for a year??? Is anything she says true? ugh!
I'll bet that Juliana's parents are well aware of the shitshow at home and are trying to give Little E as much respite from it as possible.

• Sad