Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’m on page 25 so just catching up so unsure if this has been said - do you think getting rid of Gloria is almost a way of ‘smoking Alice out’? (I don’t think this is an insensitive remark but please tell me if it is and I’ll delete). Basically, she can’t cope with the bairns on her own so she’s being forced into a position where she cannot just keep alienating them for their dad as she can’t cope with them? I hope it isn’t the route of showing they are not in a safe environment without Gloria so need to be with their dad, that seems a too dangerous for him to do.
Could be that he's insisting on 'first refusal' of childcare.

Reactions: 6

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
why would he leave for good if his girlfriend and her dog just moved in lol
It's probably more BS by AE, but maybe the going has been tougher than they thought and if AE is physically stalking them, they would be safer somewhere else.

• Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
I can’t find the exact post she’s put on Insta. Has she edited it?? *shock horror* who would do such a disingenuous thing??

• Haha

ZipSilver

Chatty Member
Well, she contradicts herself all the time. I am just assuming it is very doable and not so far in distance and, again, that she just exaggerated that. Maybe one takes a school bus anyway. Who knows with Alice? She tweets things in the moment that we have to take with a grain of salt.
Yes, this is the correct response tbf lol. I shouldn't take anything she says at face value!

PinkyWinky

VIP Member
On the other hand that's free advertising.

She can't know anything about the cast and crew of his future shows and films, so nobody would take her seriously anyway. Even now the public support for her has plummeted.
She would be doing it while it was in production. Like he was supposed to have custody of the kids that weekend instead he was ‘spotted with a costar’ all the dirty and cheap stuff she usually comes out with. Her gaping mush in the papers isn’t the kind of publicity a decent production would want, despite what she might tell herself.

upyernelly

Chatty Member
Gloria essentially isn’t a nanny though, more like a caretaker/housekeeper type role? Nanny says to me that she looks after the children but they’re at school much of the time she’s employed. All tweeted by Alice.

More like a responsible adult.

M33L4

VIP Member
Who made the comments about “seven inches” it wasn’t TD(Bianca), right?

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
Just a follow up from last thread re: Harrow. I’m sad if it’s not coming back for S4 because there were lots of interesting outstanding questions about his character and people around him starting to get suspicious. Shame if that doesn’t get wrapped up imho
It’s not coming back unfortunately.

• Sad
Reactions: 5

BigBonedBuzzard

VIP Member
As for her face being all over that golden monstrosity... That's fine, I think. It's her with friends, not her own photos. I have some photos of friends framed and in most of them it's us together doing something goofy.

Let's not find out!
Having different opinions is one thing. Personally I don't think it's worth engaging with anyone who calls people tarts. (Anymore!)
I reckon there will always be slip ups - but as long as we recognise them and try to do better going forward. Honestly, this forum is proving great for just civilised debate.