Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lizzymint

VIP Member
Based on the replies to this on Twitter, I do believe the big upset is about the house and AE having to leave. Someone mentioned that her security had been taken away and mentioned the home. The NZ person agreed. I do wonder if IG has stated his intention to buy her out and she's been notified she will have to vacate.

AE mentioned that she will get $300K. She said she was looking for places in that price range some time ago.That leaves me to believe that she gets 30% of what IG paid for the house, not the current value. I believe she'd get more than that and was likely being overly dramatic. The house was purchased for $1.5M. She's mentioned the 30% before. The house is now worth somewhere around $2.5 M. It will be interesting to see how this plays out.
Was just about to say the same . Alcatone also agreed with someone who mentioned Alice losing the house .

• Wow
Reactions: 6

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
The DM hasn’t published any of my comments, which is fine. The ones they have aren’t pro-Alice at all. She’s lost most sympathy now.

The post she’s claiming is from here, it’s a mash of two comments.
Have you been able to get other comments posted on different topics? Maybe it's your settings not letting your comments through or you aren't properly logged in? (Not that I doubt DM manipulating comments.)

ButterTart

VIP Member
Or get him cancelled in ultra woke Hollywood. It doesn't affect her as no-one was going to give her a job anyway.
Roma Downey and Mark Burnett (his France job was an MGM Production) are pretty conservative. I don’t think whatever his political views are that it’s going to hurt his career.

I wonder if she's aware that she's unlikely to get back into serious acting. I think she genuinely believes she can bounce back after her 2 weeks of weight loss. Gain some momentum as a wronged woman and off she can go. No thought in her head how she has earnt a bad reputation and how she's actually a shit actress.
She mentioned she could take that weight off in two weeks months ago. Wonder how that’s going for her.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Endora

VIP Member
I think this is what he has planned. It makes the most sense. It’s more cost effective for him to buy her out and keep the house than to take his share of the proceeds and find something else. It’s also less disruptive for the girls. And hey, didn’t she want him to come to the house to be there for the girls and swim in the pool with them (post cleanup)? This way, he can.
I thought maybe he'd suggested birdnesting, where the kids stay in the house and the parents take turns staying with them. But then I remembered Bianca and realized it's not an option.

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
Anyone seen Ava, btw?
I watched it yesterday.

It was crap. As for Ioan in it
he was there for a few minutes only and yet HOLY MOTHER OF BAD OVERACTING.

He's not normally this bad, he can be a pretty decent actor normally. Dunno what went wrong here.
He should have just pictured Jessica Chastain was Alice and the fear would come naturally.
That whole movie was one big disappointment. Not even AE could have made it worse.

• Haha

BigBonedBuzzard

VIP Member
Anyone seen Ava, btw?
I watched it yesterday.

It was crap. As for Ioan in it
he was there for a few minutes only and yet HOLY MOTHER OF BAD OVERACTING.

He's not normally this bad, he can be a pretty decent actor normally. Dunno what went wrong here.
He should have just pictured Jessica Chastain was Alice and the fear would come naturally.

• Haha

claudiarocks

VIP Member
I said last night I'll get the answer here in the morning and indeed, the universe delivered!

In honour of Glo, I'll go back to the Gloria song, but this time the Italian original, becaaaaause:

Gloria, manchi tu nell'aria
Manchi come il sale
Manchi più del sole
Sciogli questa neve
Che soffoca il mio petto
T'aspetto, Gloria

or in English as per GT

Gloria I miss you in the air
i miss you like the salt
i miss you more than sun
melt this snow
that suffocates my chest
I'm waiting for you Gloria

This is what Alice is singing today, because she can speak Italian and she can sing.

Also, you promised to hire her yourself, now prove that your word means something!
I honestly thought the first half was written by AE …. In ‘her’ version of English 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

welp

VIP Member
I am not convinced that Ioan doesn't still hold those antiquated sexist slut shaming views that he expressed. I certainly wouldn't want to get into a discussion with Alice or Ioan about Transgender Rights or preferred pronouns.

View attachment 1011745
im surprised that this is where she draws the line LOL

• Haha

Knitwit

VIP Member
The wording sounds just like mAlice, I'm anything but convinced that he signed off on this. Our friends on Twitter are going to have a good snicker about us posting something like this.
Aside from the fact he posted it himself, I think it is pretty obviously a posed photograph. He doesn't strike me as the kind of person who would walk around naked in front of his daughters or the hired help, so he and Alice would have picked their moment to take the shot, and the wording is in direct reference to his description of Paris Hilton, etc as 'Tarty'