Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Knitwit

VIP Member
He is wearing leather bracelets on Harrow series 3
At the risk of sounding BDSM. Beads or straps?
Do you know if it was only in series 3? If they are beads maybe that was Bianca's influence and a timeline indicator

Whoa, who called them sluts? I didn't see that anywhere. I understand that they have had problems in their lives. We all have. Sluts probably have had bad problems in their lives too. I think that shaming someone because they're a working girl so they can feed their family, or strip to pay their way through college or whatever..is not the same as saying (in the late 90s) that you were of the opinion that two women weren't good role models.
Ioan called them sluts.
2005 'Tarty' = 2021 'Slut'

Reactions: 4

ZipSilver

Chatty Member
Alice once said she arrives at nine. So she wasn't doing the school runs normally anyway.
I suppose if her job is housekeeper then childcare wasn't in the remit?

She made such a huge deal though about how hard it is to get two kids to two schools in opposite directions. When Ioan was away, who was taking them?

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
The wording sounds just like mAlice, I'm anything but convinced that he signed off on this. Our friends on Twitter are going to have a good snicker about us posting something like this.
It’s true though. And it’s not the first time that pic has been posted here.

he posted this pic himself later on too tho

Alice seems strangely obsessed with butts tho. there is a picture of her brothers and nephew showing their butts in that pool
You mean Tone’s butt? 😳🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

AD2018

Chatty Member
I said it all along. Ioan has taken a stance: no comment. His new girlfriend should be on board with that no matter how rough it gets. No people on his or her side involving themselves in twitter feuds. His parents don't. His siblings don't. He doesn't. So who is this Tamika person to get in the thick of it on twitter going back and forth with Alice and the FMs, like she did. Bianca never stopped her involvement, not once. That says it all and certainly doesn't help Ioan or Bianca, who want to portray themselves as above the fray.
so did I on the last thread 🙄

• Heart

ZipSilver

Chatty Member
am I the only one who thinks this is total nuts anyway? I get getting the little one to school still (though by the time I was 6 I already went alone, but perhaps my school was closer and I wasnt in a huge city), but the elder one could easily go herself to the bus station, what is the deal here?
It seems really odd to me... maybe there isn't a bus route to the bus station at the right times? Or it would cost a lot getting a daily taxi? Who knows. I don't know LA. I know where I am in the UK I couldn't use public transport to get to a lot of places without it taking several hours.

accidentally_in_the_mix

I had no idea what he was like until I came across him in that Castle episode last week and let me tell you all that my Ioan crush started right there. The opposite of a weak man and very swoon worthy. 😄💘 Highly recommend a watch of it. 😉
that was a good episode! I just watched it a week or two ago myself.

lesdeuxyeux

Aside from AE’s insane IG commentary, IF he did fire the nanny then again, it comes back to the kids for me - it’s yet another stable component of their lives removed, which given the full situation I think is questionable. Irrespective of BW or AE, they should be prioritized over everyone, and at this point I’m not convinced they are. We all know divorces are tough on kids, we all know kids meeting and getting to know a parents BF/GF is a really fine balancing act, and honestly, I don’t think any of the clowns involved in this mess are anywhere close to achieving the sensitivity they should have.

• Heart

BigBonedBuzzard

VIP Member
Well, Lupine's got pronouns in his bio. If Alice is strongly gender critical, they might want to have a chat. :p

Anyone here thinks that Bianca will be an extra on Reunion too? I mean she probably hung around the set. I tried to spot her in Harrow but couldn't, even in the aquarium party scene. (Police administrator or what her other role was is too broad, there's a few of them in each episode. But I did rewatch the party scene.)

TicTacToc

Chatty Member
Alice in September 2021: Ioan cant stand woman that weight more than 140 pounds, this is basically where she kicked off her accusations that he cant stand fat people
View attachment 1011625
Alice in january 2018: In 2017 weights 145 pounds - now weights 162 pounds, no further comment
View attachment 1011626
Alice in october 2018: Now weights 170 pounds (we can conclude it from the above tweet) claims that when she weight 145 Ioan thought she was too thin
View attachment 1011627

good thing that her dad is not a math professor

Though in fairness when Ioan told her to cut back a bit she had a BMI of about 25.1 it's only slightly overweight, certainly not necessary, but her whole narrative is wildly exagerated still
Knew you would come through with the receipts welp!! 🙌🏽

BigBonedBuzzard

VIP Member
if the police thing is true and it's not about her repeatedly threatening physical violence on twitter (which I do think so, but let's assume for a sec it's not) I do wonder if Ioan does pap walks to get it on camera if she does happen to attack them one day. Very very long shot, but it just crossed my mind :unsure:
The dog needs to be walked at least three times a day. At least. And then there's other errands. That would be a full time job for one paparazzi. So I don't think that's it.

Or, heh, perhaps that's why he's not paying Glo anymore, he employed a photographer instead. :p

• Haha
  • Sad

Babsi

No strangely AE asked for his consent to post this. For once. It is posed. He also showed his arse in Hornblower. It's not a new thing.
[/QUOTE]
And how do you know that she asked and he consented? And by the way, what is filmed on a film set obviously has been consented to, and lots of actors use doubles for nude scenes, etc., so we don't even know if the rear end in Hornblower was even his. I find this intrusive in a way that we have been criticizing mAlice for.

Knitwit

VIP Member
That's not how things work in the US. You don't get to do that. These deadlines are prescribed by law. You cannot agree between yourselves that you are going to waive deadlines. You have to specifically file a motion to extend a deadline and that can only be granted by the court. And then you have to give reasons why you require an extension and a court will not automatically grant a deadline.
I don't think those deadlines apply in a collaborative divorce. Basically, all that time they spent in collaborative will have been wasted and shunted the whole process back now they are going the regular route

What's your point

VIP Member
Way behind so could someone please do the honours and tell me what page number I need to go to for Malices return? I will catch up eventually but having a baaad day and Alice's return would cheer me up no end in the meantime.

• Heart
Reactions: 3