Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BigBonedBuzzard

VIP Member
Or get him cancelled in ultra woke Hollywood. It doesn't affect her as no-one was going to give her a job anyway.
I wonder if she's aware that she's unlikely to get back into serious acting. I think she genuinely believes she can bounce back after her 2 weeks of weight loss. Gain some momentum as a wronged woman and off she can go. No thought in her head how she has earnt a bad reputation and how she's actually a shit actress.

Reactions: 8

sleeptime

I can't find it now Twitter is shut down but there was also a tweet in which she said her liver metabolised things differently to other people....another 'condition'
It's not a great idea to drink if she has impaired liver metabolism.

Howdy

VIP Member
Just a quick note - we had to do Burns night last Friday due to timings. We did a Haggis Pie from the www.deliciousmagazine.co.uk and it really was !
Love a pie, love a good haggis so what's not to like :) I'm not actually a Scot but I'm married to one. Not derailing but it's one of the most beautiful countries in the world. Magical infact, especially the Highlands.

• Heart

BigBonedBuzzard

VIP Member
Those comments were from 2006 roughly and I don't think he would say that now. He is not so conservative now. In the past he was more influenced by his upbringing, saying he wanted to settle in Wales with a Welsh girl and have chickens. Then he got with AE and we were all WTF?
He might regret his decissions now.

• Haha

claudiarocks

VIP Member
There is more ...but she can't put on a public forum?
More than being a psychopathic child murderer with a kinetic fanny?

I didn't realize this was her holding back...
I need to rub my healing stones …. Not a euphemism 🤣😂 but how would I get ‘The Pennines’ onto a bracelet 🤷🏻‍♀️🤨

• Haha

SusanC

VIP Member

Meanwhile, Ioan drastically changed his life. Out went his former management team and in came new mentors, yoga and meditation. He also became virtually teetotal. ‘There was never any doubt that I would quit acting but I had the reality of not working yet wanting to work. I had the responsibilities of being married and having kids and the cost of living. That affects you.’

Quitting drinking has helped, he says, especially while filming Liar. ‘Some of the scenes were so harrowing and made me feel so tainted that I’d have to go for a run. You have to change your mental state, and I find running and lifting weights helps change your brain chemistry, because it’s easy to turn to drink to get over these things. But I was lucky. I started to see that alcohol was making things a bit dark. So I put it in check.’

• Heart
Reactions: 7

claudiarocks

VIP Member
I can’t believe she said this. Someone has to go in and get those girls away from that. This is beyond all comprehension that she can say this about her daughter.
She’s such a liar … lying about it is worse than that being true !! Grrrrr my hackles are up ….. I mean for a start I’m sure E doesn’t speak in pigeon English! NURSE MEDS 🔔 🔔

BingoFlamingo

VIP Member
I meant that the FM might be trying to get all the threads deleted so the screenshots you and others have posted here will also get deleted. Maybe we should really make their brains spin and mention other gossip sites with screenshots?! Everything lives forever on the internet baby! 😂
The Undelete website keeps it all! That was used pretty heavily in another thread here to share the crap the influencer deleted