Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Autisteuse

VIP Member
I’ve wondered that too. A lot of them are Democrats and post about hating Trump, and about social justice issues. Yet the bile they spew doesn’t really align with these things. RD said Tamika was a ‘ghetto sounding name’ before too… says it all.
A 'ghetto sounding name'? How disgustingly racist.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

Lizzymint

VIP Member
I don’t understand why BW is held up to a higher standard than IG or AE. She had no skin in that game and quite honestly her health care issues are nothing to do with any of the FM’s or Tone especially not Alice fucking Evans. Alice thought she could treat him like shite and he’d take it because of that marriage certificate. Been there and done that.
IG was married and if he ended that marriage before or after he started his relationship with her that’s on him.
I don’t think she started a relationship with him thinking he was still married.

The FM’s and Tone are on here constantly reading and carrying it back, I genuinely think the best way is to just ignore them.
You have said in a few sentences what I was trying to say , but it ended up being a bit of a rambling post 🤦🏽‍♀️ .
I honestly don’t understand what BW is being Judged for , or what she has supposedly done in her past 🤷🏼‍♀️.
Shes a twenty nine year old young woman , who hasn’t as far as I’m aware lived in a convent , she has been married and is I think divorced. So was I at that age and remarried, didn’t make me a bad person.
You are spot on , why is she being held up to a higher standard , I really think she has enough to deal with .

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
the comment was disgusting but the whole narrative that all papers are after Tone, the brother of a c-list actors STBX wife, for a comment is starting to be freaking amusing
Screenshot_20220116-195344_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

helsbelz

Wow there’s some really nasty stuff going on over on twitter, the FMs are really going for BW now, accusing her of lying about having MS 😞

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sick

Welsh Attack Squirrel

Oh no hugh grant
He is so strange 🤣
I couldn’t watch him in that Guy Richie film, it was bloody dreadful. I don’t understand how he got so many women pregnant at the same time or why Liz H still wants to be mates
I have to say, I've met Hugh Grant and he's absolutely lovely. He's totally different from what you would might expect. He's down to earth and is left-wing. He's a kind, generous man.

• Wow
  • Heart

PinkyWinky

VIP Member
What seems odd to me is Bianca is only known about because of her association will Ioan. She isn’t famous in her own right. It comes across to me a bit fame hungry doing a 10 minute video explaining her condition.
I find that a bit ironic. I had literally no clue who any of them were 3 months ago. It’s the AE clips and media articles milking it for every bit of attention she can get that has us talking about Bianca. The idea was to bully her off social media and out of Hollywood. It didn’t work.
IMO It’s nice Bianca made a post, she’s gained quite a following over the last few months because so many people see Alice’s attacks on her as abusive and narcissistic.. I think many of us have been waiting to hear her story, I know I have, so I think she’s right in that respect, it was time.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

welp

VIP Member
Oh look, Bubba is not wearing shoes in the house, it was just a test to wear it outside to protect his paws, what a surprise, eh?
Screenshot_20220116-065631_Instagram.jpg

Maybe Michelle is Russian, or I may be totally ignorant on my Eastern European written language. Her tattle ad of a petrol station is pretty random. Someone smarter than me will know what language that is.
Hi Michelle.
it is a Greek petrol station but they are also in Bulgaria, and this is written in Bulgarian. And she has shown screenshots on her twitter from that timezone before

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

ButterTart

VIP Member
The irony seems completely lost with this one. Seeing as Alice has tweeted terrible things that hurt her children. However I do think this is unnecessary to say about the kids. I haven't seen the tweet myself so only going off old Tones tweet above that this is what was said.
NOW they’re worrying that the kids have social media and can see what’s been posted? But Alice’s murderous dream was child-friendly content? Not to mention the things her FMs have said about their dad? No disconnect there at all.

• Angry
Reactions: 31

Perplexity

VIP Member
I’m actually really surprised at how many people here have Botox and cosmetic procedures and at such young ages. I don’t know anyone who does anything more than dye their hair! A whole new world.

My cosmetic tip is to never bother looking in the mirror or having your picture taken. But if you do look in the mirror, get a faded vintage one - makes you look fab and you can’t see the sharp details 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

welp

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220116-220120_Twitter.jpg

although I hope the "more positive" part is true (though not sure if Alice's definition of positive is positive for the kids) Tone's take on her SM break reminds me of this fella
move-along-nothing-to-see-here.jpg

• Haha

BigBonedBuzzard

VIP Member
Gotta say, Bee is a better nickname than (Baby) Angel.

As for his career choices, it's easy to look back and ask why did he turn down some great parts, ignore theatre, why did he take pilots that then never materialized into series, why did he make some awful films like St. Andreas? My bet is because he's not clairvoyant.

I can respect that he talked openly about his ambition. Like somebody above said, it is uncool, people expect for the actors to not want money and fame and only live for the art itself. Bollocks. All of those who say it's all for the art are nothing but liars.

• Heart
  • Haha

Bewdley

I'm a bit hesitant about saying this because I consider myself very much a newbie, but I think everyone should be able to express their opinions about any part of this saga as long as it is done without personal attacks or derision of other posters and from all I see, it is.

Not everyone agrees with me (FOOLS! FOOLS! 🤣 🤣 🤣 ) and I still like and respect them and also find I will agree about much other stuff, given a few hours. Different opinions expressed respectfully make the world work.

Here endeth etc.

• Heart
  • Haha

PinkyWinky

VIP Member
FA9AE26A-C18F-4E0E-A212-D0B781EA6F1E.jpeg

I’ll answer that for you Tone pal. After Bianca posted her video people here responded in different ways to it and there was a chat to establish how we feel the discussion should be held so everyone would feel comfortable with it.
Nobody insulted anyone, nobody shot anyone down, cursed or blocked anyone. Everyone had their say and sometimes it was heated but everyone was heard.
Tattle was not reduced to 5 people with an axe to grind like TeamAlice Everyone has moved on now. I can’t say the G word anymore but apart from that it’s all good. Carry on bud.

• Heart
  • Haha

M33L4

VIP Member
I’ll say one thing about the current and disgusting things the Fm’s are saying, I don’t think for one second BW is feigning Ms to keep Ioan interested. Look at her ffs!
I’m taking a break from it for now, they’re dangerous. I won’t post what I’ve read, it’s horrendous and actually lower than I imagined they’d go and that was lower than a snakes tit.

• Sad
  • Sick

ChillyUpNorth

I have no idea what’s going on with my algorithm but I’m being given ads for where to shop for my loved ones in Fiji this Christmas.

Anyway, I’d love to hear everyone’s dream casting of any of the main players in this drama! IG as Macbeth? Alice as Miss Havisham?
Alice would be great as Landlady of the Queen Vic in Eastenders, shouting “GET OUTTA MY FACKIN’ PUB!” at the customers whilst knocking back a pint of Babysham.
And if Patsy Palmer ever came back she’d get to scream “Oi Bianca you slapper!!”

• Haha
  • Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
Bully trolls? So by “his” logic Alice would have been the first one arrested then? He does understand that doesn’t he? Rather be a fucko than a thicko Tone. Do better you absolute clackwanker.

Also “Tone” you’ve been on Twitter defending your moronic sister for a few months now, have you got any i p addresses so far and even if you did, what are you going to do with them?? Tell our mums. 😂 As if people are this ridiculous. He thinks it’s a private chat room and not a public forum where anyone can reply to him.

• Haha
  • Heart