Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dombey

But what concrete, or overt, action has she taken that’s questionable? And what leads to the conclusion they were having an affair, aside from the fact that she liked AE’s Instagram posts and then didn’t like them? Couldn’t that also could have happened if she knew him as a friend or onset, and became aware of how AE really was—as I suspect many people onset did?

It's non of our business

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Endora

VIP Member
This is the most addictive shit ever! One Summer we were at our house in NC for a month and the bestie and I spent four days holed up with the shutters closed watching a trial live. Beach right outside the door but nope there we are drinking margs, ordering takeout and watching court tv 😂😂
I have CourtTV on my cable system and am currently glued to the trial of Chandler Halderson which has been delayed a few days because he tested + for Covid. He's accused of gaslighting his parents with an imaginary life of school and work, until his father finally got wise. I'm not going to go into the specifics because they're gruesome, but I can't stop watching.

Reactions: 1