Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Citney

VIP Member
Someone posted a triggering comment about the idea that IG may have had other affairs because he was so unhappy (I personally doubt it) and Voila! Tone is back on in Alice's voice threatening screenshots to be used against Ioan. Imagine that.
Maybe it's the photos if Ioan with the woman he was infatuated with before he and Alice married. Alice pitched a fit (she obviously forgot she cheated on her fiance with Ioan) but he swore they only kissed. Yeah, sure!!😂

Reactions: 6

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
Nothing at all obvious about that name. 🙃
They joined about three days ago, did four posts, no likes, but every time I checked they were lurking. Today - GONE!. Did the spoiler come up for that? I'm still not sure I'm doing it right. 😏

• Wow
Reactions: 5

SusanC

VIP Member
However in this case, AE and IG specifically, it's not gonna play out like he thinks. (A lot of things are not gonna play out like he thinks.) As we have mentioned many times before, infidelity and divorce and even drugs only affect a celebrity negatively if they are some sort of heart throb advocating purity or shit like that. If Alice and Lupine want Ioan out of work (and the girls without support), they'll have to bring out heavier guns. They've implied already, but so far they didn't dare to do more.

And Ioan's starmeter is much higher now. In the early threads somebody shared screenshots from another forum where people said they're gonna check out his work now. I've done that too. I'm def. planning to check out Reunion (do you think Bianca will be appearing there as an extra too?). Sooo, if the court of industry opinion is actually giving a shit (unlikely), now might be a good time to hire him.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Love it!

No clue. Politics?

Iamaturd

Extreme side-note that I just posted a selfie on Facebook and I was smiling with teeth for like the third time ever and a friend said I look like Selena Quintanilla-Pérez. I hope at least some Selena fan in here understands that this is the greatest thing anyone has ever told me and I am going to put this on my résumé lmao.
I love your memes 😍

• Heart

katylouclay

Under the hammer means the state sold it? Meaning he didn't inherit it if it was his mother's?
Sorry no, sold at auction. Very common practice in Aucks. No idea who bought it, if he was the vendor or the buyer, as I’m not sure when the Company address was registered 🤷‍♀️
ETA If that was/is indeed his property of course

Welsh Attack Squirrel

I understand that Snowdon is a v popular destination for many walkers And unfortunately , ill prepared non-walkers ...however having lived in the area for over 25 years, there are so many better and more beautiful walks within easy reach ( too many people stomping to the summit have spoiled Snowdon ....however best time to summit is dawn / early morning
I prefer the coastal walks, but over the years I've had to take numerous people up to 'Do Snowdon' 😁

RMcG2704

Luckily I grew up in Hawkes Bay.

Like I said before, I'm embarrassed Lupin is a NZer. The Australians get Bianca, we get Lupine. Life is never fair.
I lived in HB for 7 years, im scottish and back home in scotland now....loved HB, so beautiful!!

• Heart