Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brie l

VIP Member
@brie l - was the Ginny person in the reply chain or had started the original tweet that Marcia was replying too?

Edited: I checked, they were replying to Ginny, who’s account is protected therefor the tweet won’t show unless you are following her.
I'm not sure. Maybe. It looks like a stand alone tweet but I can't even try to reply to it to see if it was a reply to the other account.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4

PinkyWinky

VIP Member
As we mentioned the Welsh language earlier, I always assumed that Ioan would’ve spoken to the girls in Welsh, but Alice said (on SM!) a while ago that it was ‘difficult.’ I thought that was strange for him because surely speaking your first language to your children is the most natural thing in th world?! But of course, Alice probably put a stop to it didn’t she, because it wouldn’t benefit her and she’d get jealous! 🙄
It depends a lot on the kids language acquisition and the situation. They may have preferred to stick to Spanish as a second language (from the nannies) rather than having 3 and Welsh is difficult, plus it would only have been him speaking Welsh with them so it would be lot harder to be persistent with it.

KindnessMatters

Chatty Member
From the Tattle rules:

Keep it on Tattle and no trolling

Trolling is contacting someone in their feed in order to upset them.

Keep all messages on Tattle. Any poster bragging about sending unpleasant messages to an influencer or their followers will be banned. This is trolling and would discredit the whole site and it's posters if we allowed it.

People coming on Tattle trying to disrupt here are the definition of trolls and will be removed.
Thank you for that ♥

Citney

VIP Member
We’ll have to have a party for the fiftieth thread…. Three sharp ones, anyone?

We can call it: It’s our 50th! And A and I only made it to 13.
There are so many rumours flying around. When the case goes ahead and more papers are filed will they be public so we can see more of the facts of the case or are family law cases private? I want to see what both sides have to say and hard facts not rumours.
Isn’t it public unless a private judge is used?