Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

katylouclay

I’m from the UK & have always said licence plate!!!
I’m pages and pages behind, but that’s interesting! I grew up in London and we always said ‘number plate’. Here (NZ) it’s registration but commonly known as ‘rego’ - Kiwis love adding an O at the end.
Not wishing to offend the NZ branch of tattle...(and I'm half joking) but is there something about living in NZ that creates weirdos like Lupine McLoopy? Is it too much fresh air?
😂 funnily enough, I’ve never met anyone quite like this here in NZ thankfully, but I went to uni in the south of England and ran into a few Lupinesque characters there. Eughhhh, just the memory of those particular troglodytes (masking as erudite, higher beings) makes me want to go and have a hot soapy shower and read some soul food.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

ButterTart

VIP Member
And who changes their bio like he did also??

That makes a lot of sense actually. So Lupine must be a lone wolf who nobody reined in 😂

How come Twitter ignores me damnit 😂 Have you reported the Wolf for target harrassment?
Not yet reported him ….

PinkyWinky

VIP Member
Why do they always assume it’s Tattle members though? Anyone can read these threads without becoming a member 🤷‍♀️

Just my thoughts for the day! 😊
I dont think they are from here. They’re a lot more like her FMs than they are Tattlers. It’s just people with trolling mentality looking for conflict I suppose.

TipsyLaLa!

VIP Member
I sad faced it and I was surprised no one said anything against it too.

I was wondering too what are the rules regarding posting Twitter names and photos here? I've seen people sharing tweets with people's real names and their real photos of themselves on here, they weren't the main subjects like AE/IG/BW or even the FMs. I've seen normal peoples photos and names and was wondering if that was actually allowed?
I guess the mods would take it down if it breached Tattle rules. I try & delete all the names unless it’s Alice. I might’ve slipped up with Tony though??

Can anyone tell me why they call Ashley (SCB) Clive?

KindnessMatters

Chatty Member
I did this ages ago & made sure the boxes were unticked but can still see my online status showing so I assume this is normal? Sorry, probably a stupid question!
I always think the only stupid questions are the ones we don't bother asking. But sadly I can't answer your question because I don't know either! lol

TipsyLaLa!

VIP Member
Slight derail sorry but I find language so fascinating.
I find all the differences between English speaking languages and even just regional variances just astounding.
I also like the fact that South American Spanish and European Spanish have differences too that almost mirror English ones. E.g. celular - cell phone and movil - mobile phone.
My favourite recent discover though is that New Zealanders call sweets lollies!! Like every single kind of sweet, not just an actually lollipop!! For me a lolly is a sugary treat with a stick in it.
They call crisps “chips” which can get a bit confusing!! Chips are hot chips I believe! 😁

LucySmith

VIP Member
Morning! Just caught up and today's the day. I hope everyone is doing good!

I have finally got my proof that Alice or someone else is Tony (though I knew) . I can't remember who posted it but Tony was tweeting a list of jobs or some shit Mechanic etc and he used the phrase "rubbish collector". In the UK we say binmen even on websites advertising the job it says Binman/Binperson. I also learned from the latest posts and some googling that rather than a high profile prosecutor our Loopy is a "self employed aka no win no fee" ambulance chaser.

Glorious.
Does the US say rubbish collector?

TicTacToc

Chatty Member
Guessing here, but in the real olden days. Well about 100 plus years ago people didn’t throw out stuff. They couldn’t afford to not use everything in some form or another. All food got eaten. There was very little wrapping other than paper and that had uses. The only thing you would get rid of would be ash from fires. Even that got sifted to see if they could find anything of use.

There was also rag and bone men who took and used stuff we would dump.

Lots of people live in parts of the world without weekly bin collections. They manage to avoid creating rubbish heaps outside their village.
Interesting. It’s shocking how many single use plastics and how much rubbish we create these days!! Sometimes I want to go and live on a self sufficient little island or something. But then I wouldn’t have tattle 😂
I have heard of the rag and bone man, they still have them in some parts that I know of!! No idea where the name rag and bone man came from but I know they collect bits of scrap metal etc

Ally Pally

VIP Member
Thank you for that explanation @welp - and that would’ve been the same day that she filmed him arriving in a taxi and being all ‘nice’ with him as if nothing had happened?! She is such a piece of work (to put it mildly!!)

And the actual description of him in the bath on SM too?!! That will certainly come under bullying and harassment! 😡
If you watch that video carefully you can see him look at Alice and there is no real warmth there.

brie l

VIP Member
Putting behind a spoiler just in case.

I popped back as I meant to share this and forgot. I went to take a look at Marcia account (MEWhitt1) and this weird notification popped up saying the account was a different name. Am I reading this all wrong and they are not connected and I'm just jumping at shadows? Help from people who are more Twitter savvy than me.

Attachments

• Wow

TraceyJacks

Chatty Member
@brie l - was the Ginny person in the reply chain or had started the original tweet that Marcia was replying too?

Edited: I checked, they were replying to Ginny, who’s account is protected therefor the tweet won’t show unless you are following her.