Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KindnessMatters

Chatty Member
It depends a lot on the kids language acquisition and the situation. They may have preferred to stick to Spanish as a second language (from the nannies) rather than having 3 and Welsh is difficult, plus it would only have been him speaking Welsh with them so it would be lot harder to be persistent with it.
You came up with a defence for AE!!! Now we all know who you really are!! Mwahahahaha Just kidding ;) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

ButterTart

VIP Member
Interesting to note that my ex and I used the same private judge to settle our divorce that Jen Aniston and Brad Pitt used and then he used again with AJ (ours took all of one day). Her name is Jill Robbins and she is truly excellent. I found her tough, thoughtful, and incredibly fair. She is very well known here in Los Angeles.

As much as I'd enjoy seeing Alice held accountable in court, I think using a private judge would serve them both well. It would also keep much of what they both likely want private out of the press. For the sake of their girls and both of their futures, I hope they'll consider that path.
Is it faster to go this route and does it cost more?

jazz-2707

I’m not bloody Scottish, I’m a sad expat Australian in the uk wanting to travel abroad further
EllaBella89 said:
It seems odd to me too, also the John thing. Wouldn’t surprise me if Alice was drumming it into the kids that his “real” name is John Griffith or something dumb like that, because Welsh is ‘stupid’ and ‘made up’ etc.
There’s definitely a reason Alice hasn’t embraced Welsh.. I don’t know if the girls speak any? I speak Welsh whenever I get the chance,

and if I had children, I’d want them to learn. I dunno, I just get the vibe that she’s always tried to diminish his identity because she knows how proud he is to be Welsh and she has nothing to be proud of.

I bet it got up her nose he comes from a close loving family, she said his parents didn't like her (can't think why!) she publicly called his mum a cunt & clearly a lot more privately, seeing as it was one of the things he wanted to address in mediation. His heritage is something special & unique to him & he is rightly proud to be Welsh but to her he was her possession, it wasn't anything to do with HER or about HER, it is HIS, so it likely pissed her off.
Her insulting tweets about his name, etc just further proof of how nasty she is.

• Sad

Welsh Attack Squirrel

It's such a awful diagnosis. It started with my sisters leg shacking. And then her having no feeling in her legs 😢 we as a family are devisated 😪 she is 32 and has 2 children 😭 her speech is starting to be affected and her eyesight is poor😢we as a family don't know what to do.. We help her all we can😢
I'm so sorry to hear about your sister 💖 Obviously everyone is different but I have a friend with MS, she used to drag her leg but is taking part in experimental treatment. Since starting the treatment she has returned to almost 100% mobility. There is a terrifying possible huge cost to this however, a potential side-effect is you'll grow a fatal brain tumour. My friend decided it was worth the risk. Has your sister been offered all options available to her? 🤞

• Heart

SynthGirl

VIP Member
I'm In uk and say number plate and bin man/ woman and bin day
In America, it's referred to as "license plate," the metal plate on your car. "Tag" is the sticker put on the upper right-hand corner of the license plate ,which you renew every year or two years, showing you are current on your vehicle registration.

Reactions: 6

plinky

VIP Member
In TVD I assumed it was her character as she spent most of it very serious with a pursed mouth telling everyone off

• Haha

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
Mine still says doesnt exist.
[/QUOT
This is so weird! I caught this just now because someone had tagged her and it showed her tag active so I followed the link and just snapped this.
Mine too.
This is so weird! Someone had just tagged her and the tag showed active so I followed and snapped this. I just tried again and got the same. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Quit teasing us Twitter!!!!!

BigBonedBuzzard

VIP Member
There’s some friendly rivalry between north and South Wales as far as I know - but it’s banter not hatred I thought! She said her FIL said her grandad from South Wales ‘didn’t count’ as Welsh - that sounds like a joke to me.
I still think this wasn't a North/South divide as much as her grandad wasn't a Welsh speaker. The Welsh/English speakers divide can be quite harsh on both ends. And Ioan's parents are very far into Welsh language as an idenitity factor if they changed the children's surnames into Gruffudd.

brie l

VIP Member
Click on the profile pic. Unless they have made "profile private" , it will show you time they are on, if they are currently on. Click on the profile again and it will open up to show posts, likes, etc. Go on ahead and try mine. I am not private! 😘

He lives in his Mom's basement. I'm sure any job he's ever had has done him wrong. 😁
His house isn't big enough to have a basement.

• Haha

CarrierPigeon

VIP Member
:LOL:

Funnily enough I read something recently that said something along the lines of how sad it is that Comic Sans has been taken the piss out of for not being a "serious" enough font.

Apparently it's been shown as easier to read for people who struggle with dyslexia etc, kind of like how sometimes a yellow page can help? I think that's pretty cool - and if I'm honest I actually quite like the font personally and only stopped using it because people took the piss :ROFLMAO:
Oh gosh, really? Well I take it back then x

• Heart

Marj24

VIP Member
They call crisps “chips” which can get a bit confusing!! Chips are hot chips I believe! 😁
That explains something that confused me last year, for 'British' food Simon made what he claimed was a 'chip butty' but what he gave the judges was a crisp open sandwich

• Wow
  • Haha

brie l

VIP Member
Still saying its dead in the water.

Who? No she def died.

Not so much addictive, just surprised that 2 that started out on 2 wildly different fronts ended up looking so much the same.
That's so crazy that the main person actually died. I would have thought the same as @Perplexity, that her dying was just a stunt.