Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Junebug895

Chatty Member
That story line just naturally died I think. I think most people (me) wanted to see topless hunks 🤣
The siblings all worked better together as the Originals without their parents

they killed off nearly all the adults over 35 apart from Damon. Even Alaric got bumped off for a while!

also some of the younger actors had much parts - Kai was my favourite 🥰
Oh my gosh yes, Kai was awesome! Very cute and very cheeky.

TO was definitely my favourite of the two. I actually watched that before TVD, love them both but still TO more. All of the siblings were fantastic, and Hayley too.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

brie l

VIP Member
Slight derail sorry but I find language so fascinating.
I find all the differences between English speaking languages and even just regional variances just astounding.
I also like the fact that South American Spanish and European Spanish have differences too that almost mirror English ones. E.g. celular - cell phone and movil - mobile phone.
My favourite recent discover though is that New Zealanders call sweets lollies!! Like every single kind of sweet, not just an actually lollipop!! For me a lolly is a sugary treat with a stick in it.
Yip, definitely call them lollies.

Attachments

• Wow

Welsh Attack Squirrel

There was a lovely lady who used to post funny memes on here.. I loved reading them😂😍 I think one of Alice's lot posted a nasty post about her and I haven't seen her since 😪 I hope she posts as she makes my laugh.. 😍
I think I waved to the wrong person 😆 I'm getting used to this slowly. Hello fellow newbie! 👋😃👋

• Haha
  • Heart

Just William

VIP Member
They joined about three days ago, did four posts, no likes, but every time I checked they were lurking. Today - GONE!. Did the spoiler come up for that? I'm still not sure I'm doing it right. 😏
Click on down arrow, then on spoiler, a small window will appear, put in your title, click continue, spoiler boxes will appear, type text between the
[ ] & [/] you can always check preview before posting. (I'm grateful to preview, esp' for multiple posts, lol!) xx

Screenshot 2022-01-10 104031.png

• Heart

Welsh Attack Squirrel

I think I have gone private? Could someone let me know please? Thanks 💖

Why not take advantage of the settings they have provided to protect your privacy. Even if there is nothing to protect, why not? It can’t hurt. But the best thing is not to be too identifying, not just on this thread, but on others too. You could reveal something on a buried thread that might open you up to be doxxed.
Good point. Thank you 😍

CarrierPigeon

VIP Member
Morning! Just caught up and today's the day. I hope everyone is doing good!

I have finally got my proof that Alice or someone else is Tony (though I knew) . I can't remember who posted it but Tony was tweeting a list of jobs or some shit Mechanic etc and he used the phrase "rubbish collector". In the UK we say binmen even on websites advertising the job it says Binman/Binperson. I also learned from the latest posts and some googling that rather than a high profile prosecutor our Loopy is a "self employed aka no win no fee" ambulance chaser.

Glorious.
I’m sure Alice is Tone most of the time, but I’m in the UK and i say ‘rubbish’ sometimes too…wouldn’t you say trash in the US? 🤔

TipsyLaLa!

VIP Member
Oh that's interesting! In Scotland someone would say "reg plate" or "reggie". I know in Ireland there are loads of American crossovers. Language is fascinating all the little differences. Perhaps our Tone doesn't have a binman, he is out saving coyotes being hunted and leaving the bins out for his rubbish collector IN BRISTOL 😂😂
Haha!!! Let’s hope there are no jackals or coyotes hiding in his bins lol!!!! 🤣🤣

• Haha

MooBelle

VIP Member
Chipping in from Ioanville - we say number plate, but there is a generational difference regarding what we call refuse collection. Older people ie. Me, 60 😁 refer to bin day as "The Ash man is coming", but the youngsters say Bin Men, or even 😲 garbage truck/men.
Ash man! I haven't heard that in years!!
We used to call them dustman too but my Nan always said Ashmen.

House of Tea

VIP Member
I wouldnt take that too serious since they probably refer to Alice's 2 years without sex tweet.

BUT now you made me thinking, and sadly I cant screenshot this coz Alice's twitter is atm deactivated, but I remember in march/april 2020 she posted that Ioan went to sleep earlier than her on that particular evening and then she had a couple of drinks and slept in the spare room (she told this story because she realized when waking up that she was full of makeup iirc). This seemed strange to me? I dont know, maybe it's normal for some people in order to not wake up the already sleeping partner, but....
Let’s not underestimate how strong Alice actually is. After all she managed to rip a wooden door clean off it’s hinges. Takes some upper body power that does, I bet she can throw a good left hook too with enough Ambien to power her.
Did she actually rip the door clean off it’s hinges, which suggests some kind of Incredible Hulk chucking around? Or is that what people are suggesting happened? In my old family home a door would half come off it’s hinges periodically, no heft needed. Just curious to see if she said what happened to it.

• Wow

LucySmith

VIP Member
Not wishing to offend the NZ branch of tattle...(and I'm half joking) but is there something about living in NZ that creates weirdos like Lupine McLoopy? Is it too much fresh air?
Loopy Lou Isn’t the only kiwi either. There are a few obnoxious ones from Auckland.

• Wow
  • Haha

Katie8ee

VIP Member
it was uploaded in 2019, but it's from march 2018

that aside I wouldnt give too much about how he spoke about her, he's an actor after all.
Ah sorry lovely I'm sure someone mentioned this interview earlier doh!!!! Detective Welp I salute you *courtesy* *curtsy* even 😂😂😂 just call me loopo

• Haha

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
That's been like that since she was said to have deleted her account, well for me anyway. I'm confused,
Oh I'm glad it's not just me! I've cleared my cache, I've updated Twitter, I've checked phone and tablet and restarted my phone!

• Heart

Perplexity

VIP Member
AE is half Welsh herself. But she made a song and dance about how her mother in law was "racist" against the English. Translation: she didn't like AE. And she didn't count as Welsh because her dad was from North Wales. Is there really a big hatred between South v North Welsh?!

I'm not even Welsh or good at languages but I would be happy for Ioan to teach me some. ;)

It's a real shame it was never passed on to the kids.
There’s some friendly rivalry between north and South Wales as far as I know - but it’s banter not hatred I thought! She said her FIL said her grandad from South Wales ‘didn’t count’ as Welsh - that sounds like a joke to me.

ButterTart

VIP Member
Click on the profile pic. Unless they have made "profile private" , it will show you time they are on, if they are currently on. Click on the profile again and it will open up to show posts, likes, etc. Go on ahead and try mine. I am not private! 😘

He lives in his Mom's basement. I'm sure any job he's ever had has done him wrong. 😁
Ah. Thanks. I knew you could do that if the profile was set to public. On some forums you can see a group of names of those reading the thread so I wondered if that was a setting here. Apparently not though.

• Heart

Welsh Attack Squirrel

OmG I saw Snowdon was number one on Tripadvisor for things to do in the area, so thinking nothing of it just took the family and headed right up. We somehow got up to the top but we hadn’t done any real walking for months and I couldn’t walk up or down stairs for days after.

It’s definitely not easy but if you’re used to hiking and do some hiking in the weeks/months before then it’s fine. I did Ben Nevis last summer and didn’t feel there’s much difference between the two.
ETA I’ve done Killi + treks in Nepal too Snowdon isn’t an easy hike but you see frail old grannies and all sorts of people up there so you can’t show yourself up and not make the summit. .
I do wonder though, if the grannies have gone up on the train and walked down 😁 good for them if they did! I bet Nepal was amazing! 💚