Ioan Gruffudd Alice Evans #40 AE thought she was a ninja till a squirrel binned her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha ha I’m more blown away by that post than any ever posted by a certain little lady called Alice ha … everyday is a school day ! ❤🕊🎉💩🐿
UL only uses like emojis and never ever comments, no matter what AE is up to. A Tattle legend.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I think she burnt through most of his cash with nannies and cleaners and food services and whatever. Remember when she faced criticism for employing a full time housekeeper, she asked “What am I supposed to spend the money on?”. It just didn’t occur to her that she shouldn’t necessarily be spending it all.
She also had 9 rounds of IVF in total. In LA, medical costs are huge and I doubt she would have gone to the cheapest clinic either. Their lifestyle is not cheap. She also mentions the treatments and plastic surgery Ioan has had (not knocking him as, it’s so competitive in La).

Reactions: 15
That photo of a scarecrow on BW’s Insta is definitely a pisstake of AE in one of her hats. Naughty Bianca. 😉💫

• Haha
Reactions: 23
They had at least 8 rounds of Ivf. That’s very expensive and makes me question why she didn’t use her “childhood” money for some of that. IG is paying out a small fortune for the house, education, meal deliveries and Gloria.
This is why I don’t understand the FM’s desire to lose him jobs, she relies on his income!
Yeah but that’s like, maybe 5k a round max. Even if you said 15k a round for spenny Hollywood only-the-best-for-Malice you’re looking at 200k ish. He’s probably earned ten times that just for F4. They can easily afford a new TV….!! And yeah, you need him to work you absolute spoon!

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Sorry folks I'm on page sodding 4 catching up :ROFLMAO:

I just wanted to say I've noticed there's a lot of people recently sharing orbiting peoples twitter screenshots and pictures of non main players - Tones family is the one I'm thinking of - I'm not sure that's appropriate or within the rules? Not trying to police but we've been told by the mods already, these people aren't famous, they aren't blue tick. We shouldn't be sharing their details and faces on here I don't think,

Be wary of those that try to nudge us off the righteous path 🙌 ;) :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Yeah but that’s like, maybe 5k a round max. Even if you said 15k a round for spenny Hollywood only-the-best-for-Malice you’re looking at 200k ish. He’s probably earned ten times that just for F4. They can easily afford a new TV….!! And yeah, you need him to work you absolute spoon!
If she got screwed by the pre nup, Maybe, she is not getting much of his future income. Maybe that’s why she is sooooo bitter? She’s got no incentive to promote him and therefore, wants to ruin it for him and Bianca

Reactions: 10
It is between $15-25,000 a round, depending on how much medication you require. Definitely not $5k per. Doubt he earned that much for F4, but yeah, they should be able to replace a TV. Doubt the electrician was there just to fix that because honestly, it’s cheaper to replace than to repair these days.

If she got screwed by the pre nup, Maybe, she is not getting much of his future income. Maybe that’s why she is sooooo bitter? She’s got no incentive to promote him and therefore, wants to ruin it for him and Bianca
I would think child support is a good incentive.

Reactions: 12
It is between $15-25,000 a round, depending on how much medication you require. Definitely not $5k per. Doubt he earned that much for F4, but yeah, they should be able to replace a TV. Doubt the electrician was there just to fix that because honestly, it’s cheaper to replace than to repair these days.

I was thinking of UK prices. Forgot would all be madly priced over there. But still. Not 5 mill!

Reactions: 4
Is she incapable of buying a new tv?
Also maybe her kid doesn't need a tv in their room. They could watch TV together in the family room. But that would mean Alice actually spending real time with her kids

• Heart
Reactions: 18
That is commonly known as cutting off your nose to spite your face. 10% of nothing is not much. But as vengeful and vicious as she is, that's probably her game.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That is commonly known as cutting off your nose to spite your face. 10% of nothing is not much. But as vengeful and vicious as she is, that's probably her game.
I genuinely don’t think she cares if she’s homeless and destitute… as long as she gets her “revenge”

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

I would think that ‘Just behaving in a decent manner for your children‘ is incentive enough yet.........

I genuinely don’t think she cares if she’s homeless and destitute… as long as she gets her “revenge”
Yes I think she is bitter. I’d be bitter and upset if, my husband ditched me for a young, beautiful women. But, I’d get over it and just move on. Keep myself busy and try to look forward in life. Most importantly, I would keep is absolutely Totally, private!

Reactions: 9
Is she incapable of buying a new tv?
Also maybe her kid doesn't need a tv in their room. They could watch TV together in the family room. But that would mean Alice actually spending real time with her kids
None of my 3 children ever had tvs in their rooms till they were teenagers really… I don’t have one … lol she’s clutching at straws as always focusing on the irrelevant 🤦🏻‍♀️ Tragic really

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just looked on BW Instagram page and there is a really sweet post of her being reunited with her dog. I wonder if, Ioan is the shadow behind the camera?

Reactions: 1
So she invited her father's next door neighbours' daughter to her foreign wedding as that's where Tone and Rachael met?
Yes.... weird in itself that she was invited but also weird that Alice knew her dads next door neighbours daughter but Tone didn't 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
None of my 3 children ever had tvs in their rooms till they were teenagers really… I don’t have one … lol she’s clutching at straws as always focusing on the irrelevant 🤦🏻‍♀️ Tragic really
I haven't had a tv in my bedroom for years. I just use my laptop.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Haven't had time to catch up yet but I just wanted to say Happy New Year Tattle Turds!! May the Den Of Evil keep rocking well into 2022.

😂 😂 😂 @claudiarocks Pissing myself laughing at your thread title!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.