Ioan Gruffudd Alice Evans #40 AE thought she was a ninja till a squirrel binned her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The truths (lies, says Alice) Ioan is telling about the four of them are to the lawyers, not the public, and are about Alice's substance abuse and her abuse of both him (in the past) and the girls (ongoing); the girls showing signs of PA and neglect (like E's school issues); and Gloria being conplicit in Alice's mess because she wants to keep her job. Telling tit to Alice when Ioan calls, following Alice's orders to not let him call the girls at the appointed time. Messy mess.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I honestly believe her supporters are the people that are most goading her from other accounts. They encourage her delusional “Team Alice” thinking then hit all her buttons to keep her dependent on their support. It gives them power over her and levels out their ‘relationship’.

What 50 + year old takes public sides in a marriage breakdown beyond being a shoulder to cry on? Who does “team” anything? Alice is getting more paranoid and losing what’s left of her grip on reality. Twitter is seriously messing her head up and they are doing everything they can to make sure she stays online instead of getting away and sorting herself out.
I took a quick look at Ioan's Instagram today. Lord, the things people write there! Crude, uninformed, absolutely cringy.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I am just going to post a fairly inarticulate rant, because I foolishly agreed to work on New Years eve, and am just having a break. I work at home all the time because of covid, most hearings are done remotely anyway. Husband has the day off so children are entertained. As a newbie, on the whole, I am enjoying Tattle, I like the escapism it gives me from the sometimes difficult realities of my working life, however lately I have found it stressful, as what is supposed to be a lighthearted escape for me has been more hassle than it's worth, so I will try to steer clear of legal related issues too much of a busman's holiday. It's hard for me to do this though because I am a lawyer to my core. My fascination with narcissism remains though! They are awful people but they fascinate me, and all the lightbulbs switch on at once when you realise that someone is a narcissist.

To the poster who said Alice is trapped in adolescence...I completely agree. We will never know what the trigger was, though we may guess , we can't know for sure. I don't believe that her parents splitting up or having to move would necessarily be the cause though, as although both of these are awful- it happened to me when I was a teenager, it was horrendous- but to create someone with AE issues? There surely is something else, attachment issues from her infancy and childhood, but we will never know and I am speculating. A person does not type "shut up witch" to a person who is trying to help her. She has no insight, no empathy, and no ability to self-reflect. She lashes out like a troubled teenager , her behaviour is anti-social. She can never bear to be wrong, can't abide being challenged, and I would bet that she has never apologised to anybody in her life.

To change the subject...a few of you have posted in the past about getting a feeling on here that all is not as it seems, a "spider sense". I got that feeling last night when I was unable to sleep, reading the threads. I have a feeling that BW or someone she knows may be on here or back on here. I am not going to say who I think it is

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Scuba diving 😂 bet she’s has some crazy anecdotes about being taken out by marine life … whilst her and IG romantically swam about .. only for a dolphin to smack her in the face but she knew the dolphin was really BW trying to split her and The Hub up !
Just...scuba diving? Not scuba diving in the Red Sea? Or scuba diving with giant manta rays? Or a safari? Or see great pyramids of Giza? If none of those are your thing, absolutely fine, but that lady needs to broaden her horizons a bit if 'scuba diving' is all she can come up with for a lifetime aspiration.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Hers was from a deceased donor I think it makes a huge difference. From a live donor they work within days apparently. It's changed her life she had to use a scooter and walking stick before her transplant. Her energy levels now are much improved.
His ended up being from a deceased donor after all the family failed to match. What has been amazing for him is that they (in Australia) allow my Uncle to write to the donor’s family - to be able to express gratitude to such a sacrifice is humbling. On that note Happy New Year Sis-turd - rather be a twattle whatever then a Twitter bullshitter 💗💗💗

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I thought she already was a single mom. So now she essentially is stating that with Gloria, it's like having a spouse in a way.
she called Gloria once their childrens de facto father, so yes, that is nothing new

It's actually a joke tbh. Her kids are in an age where you dont need to do even much lol

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I am just going to post a fairly inarticulate rant, because I foolishly agreed to work on New Years eve, and am just having a break. I work at home all the time because of covid, most hearings are done remotely anyway. Husband has the day off so children are entertained. As a newbie, on the whole, I am enjoying Tattle, I like the escapism it gives me from the sometimes difficult realities of my working life, however lately I have found it stressful, as what is supposed to be a lighthearted escape for me has been more hassle than it's worth, so I will try to steer clear of legal related issues too much of a busman's holiday. It's hard for me to do this though because I am a lawyer to my core. My fascination with narcissism remains though! They are awful people but they fascinate me, and all the lightbulbs switch on at once when you realise that someone is a narcissist.

To the poster who said Alice is trapped in adolescence...I completely agree. We will never know what the trigger was, though we may guess , we can't know for sure. I don't believe that her parents splitting up or having to move would necessarily be the cause though, as although both of these are awful- it happened to me when I was a teenager, it was horrendous- but to create someone with AE issues? There surely is something else, attachment issues from her infancy and childhood, but we will never know and I am speculating. A person does not type "shut up witch" to a person who is trying to help her. She has no insight, no empathy, and no ability to self-reflect. She lashes out like a troubled teenager , her behaviour is anti-social. She can never bear to be wrong, can't abide being challenged, and I would bet that she has never apologised to anybody in her life.

To change the subject...a few of you have posted in the past about getting a feeling on here that all is not as it seems, a "spider sense". I got that feeling last night when I was unable to sleep, reading the threads. I have a feeling that BW or someone she knows may be on here or back on here. I am not going to say who I think it is
I think you are totally spot on! I used to have sympathy for Alice. But, I see now that she is not n

I think you are spot on about Alice. But, not Bianca? Isn’t Ioan against social media? Plus, with this awful situation I.e. Alice blabbing everything on twitter. Surely, they would both be inclined to take the high road and stay off social media to protect their privacy (not comment or read anything on social media aswell). Just a thought?

Oh dear. Today I learned I am the evil stepmother forcing my husband to abuse his daughter- she's thirteen and has NEVER had a TV in her room. I must right this wrong immediately, thanks Alice!
Gosh she wastes no time in always putting him in a bad light. Although, the TV thing is probably a good thing.

Reactions: 10

That's odd, because my spidey sense tells me that Alice is on here or someone doing her bidding. Ultimately, I don't care. I just post to post, and if I get any sense of someone being what they aren't I've now realized not to take the bait and truck on by and just enjoy posting or reacting to great posts on here.
He "pays" for it. Funny how she uses the word "organized." Nobody thought he was calling up the service and ordering meals for them. He pays for EVERYTHING!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I was listening to an interview between Rob Brydon and Richard E. Grant last night (it’s on the ‘Brydon &’ podcast on Spotify) and they were discussing the theory that famous people stop maturing, mentally, at the age they became famous at. Obvs this theory has a big hole when it comes to Alice as she’s never really been famous famous, but I wonder if she had quite a lot of success in local plays/theatre in her early teens and therefore this is the point where she’s mentally stuck.
I know Ioan had a degree of success in his teens in Pobl y Cwm (or Rownd a Rownd, I can’t remember which) and then did well in Hornblower when he was young-ish, which could also go some way towards explaining his seeming naivety.

Reactions: 6
I think you are totally spot on! I used to have sympathy for Alice. But, I see now that she is not n

I think you are spot on about Alice. But, not Bianca? Isn’t Ioan against social media? Plus, with this awful situation I.e. Alice blabbing everything on twitter. Surely, they would both be inclined to take the high road and stay off social media to protect their privacy (not comment or read anything on social media aswell). Just a thought?
Bianca probably is, but we had two friends of hers speaking out in the past. One did only once when the relationship was announced and then shut up about it, which is fine. The other went on about this for weeks (including unflattering memes about Alice) until they got banned from here for not proving their relation to Bianca, but it became later obvious (through Bianca following them on twitter/IG, and a screenshot of a DM between them) that they are friends of her.

The thing is that in that DM said user spoke very openly about asking Bianca for help to get them unbanned here, and she offered help. So she knows all about this site (and I hope she redirects every relevant screenshot to her boyfriend lol) as she has always changed her behavior on SM according to our criticism too lol, what we dont know is if said friend wanted to be on here on their own, or if it's a ploy to get Bianca's opinion out there without her looking bad in front of Ioan. Bit torn on that one.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.