Ioan Gruffudd Alice Evans #40 AE thought she was a ninja till a squirrel binned her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great finds Narc - it is exactly the same playbook. She tweeted something publicly, then accused Mith of breaching her trust by tweeting something 'only he could know' from private DM's when all he was doing was trying to diffuse the Hoarse situation with Alice raging at being blocked and hadn't tweeted anything she hadn't already made public

• Wow
Reactions: 22
yeah, I remember seeing the start of this meltdown after the fact and no one being able to offer an explanation why she is upset. I remember Deb & Lin & the others being all like "I dont know what happened, but I will support you against those fuckers yada yada yada". This is why nothing in this divorce has really surprised me. She is playing this playbook all her life.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Great finds Narc - it is exactly the same playbook. She tweeted something publicly, then accused Mith of breaching her trust by tweeting something 'only he could know' from private DM's when all he was doing was trying to diffuse the Hoarse situation with Alice raging at being blocked and hadn't tweeted anything she hadn't already made public
He (Mith) just questioned called her out on something that she had already had explained ten days earlier and provided the evidence.
THIS was the MASSIVE betrayal !!!
No private conversations that he divulged.... (As she claimed).
Interesting that she thought Hoarse was a woman though....jealousy of her beloved Mith's relationship with Hoarse?
They spoke every day so must have been discussing her.
She is 14.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
@NarcRage, thank you. It really is proof that the best predictor of future behaviour is past behaviour. The spectacle of someone 50+ having such a tantrum over a perceived slight on Twitter is mind blowing. It is almost like her SM had become her RL even then, which is made odder by the fact she had a working actor husband, 2 lovely children and a house in Hollywood.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
He (Mith) just questioned called her out on something that she had already had explained ten days earlier and provided the evidence.
THIS was the MASSIVE betrayal !!!
No private conversations that he divulged.... (As she claimed).
Interesting that she thought Hoarse was a woman though....jealousy of her beloved Mith's relationship with Hoarse?
They spoke every day so must have been discussing her.
She is 14.
Is that it !! The big Goss … she’s a feckin tune 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does anyone else think that Malice is actually a financial abuser? Like she’s depriving her children of things so she can make IG look bad? His net worth is about 5 mill, there’s no way he’s letting his family go without surely? Broken TV for four years? Why wasn’t it in the bin?

Reactions: 19
@NarcRage, thank you. It really is proof that the best predictor of future behaviour is past behaviour. The spectacle of someone 50+ having such a tantrum over a perceived slight on Twitter is mind blowing. It is almost like her SM had become her RL even then, which is made odder by the fact she had a working actor husband, 2 lovely children and a house in Hollywood.
Er you have met AE haven’t ya ? 🤣
Does anyone else think that Malice is actually a financial abuser? Like she’s depriving her children of things so she can make IG look bad? His net worth is about 5 mill, there’s no way he’s letting his family go without surely? Broken TV for four years? Why wasn’t it in the bin?
She was thinking of upcycling it by sticking it on an old hat of IG … easy 3K dollar on Etsy that 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I think she burnt through most of his cash with nannies and cleaners and food services and whatever. Remember when she faced criticism for employing a full time housekeeper, she asked “What am I supposed to spend the money on?”. It just didn’t occur to her that she shouldn’t necessarily be spending it all.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
They had at least 8 rounds of Ivf. That’s very expensive and makes me question why she didn’t use her “childhood” money for some of that. IG is paying out a small fortune for the house, education, meal deliveries and Gloria.
This is why I don’t understand the FM’s desire to lose him jobs, she relies on his income!

Reactions: 24
Er you have met AE haven’t ya ? 🤣

She was thinking of upcycling it by sticking it on an old hat of IG … easy 3K dollar on Etsy that 😂
:ROFLMAO: Yeah, don't really know why I'm surprised given more recent events! I think I might be looking for an explanation of the inexplicable.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Since we are speaking of past Alice's incidents. I've mentioned it before that she once insulted all Bernie Sanders supporters as "dumb as rocks" (I think that was the context), right? I just saw a (now) pretty ironic response to this from back then...

SbfRwfD.png

ETA: found her original tweets
EYLCzTpU4AAOgZX.jpg

EYLHk9HXkAAFxe-.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
:ROFLMAO: Yeah, don't really know why I'm surprised given more recent events! I think I might be looking for an explanation of the inexplicable.
And with that comment you have proved you now fully understand the mind that is AE 🙏🏼🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
There are so many similarities with how she is behaving now....the paranoia that she is being talked about behind her back by Mith/Horse (like on the Harrow set according to AE), the secret private messages she has with Mith which if people knew would change their perception of things - although these never get released of course (they don't exist) they are just alluded to. Like the 95pc of taped phonecalls with IG which have also not materialised.
It's truly crazy behaviour.

Reactions: 19
I just want to say an extra Happy Happy new year to everyone’s favorite Tattler - 0 comments and still going strong I don’t know how you do it.
Unobtrusive Lurker ❤❤👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼🎉🎉🎉😘😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I just want to say an extra Happy Happy new year to everyone’s favorite Tattler - 0 comments and still going strong I don’t know how you do it.
Unobtrusive Lurker ❤❤👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼🎉🎉🎉😘😘
Ha ha I’m more blown away by that post than any ever posted by a certain little lady called Alice ha … everyday is a school day ! ❤🕊🎉💩🐿

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.