Ioan Gruffudd Alice Evans #40 AE thought she was a ninja till a squirrel binned her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The one going after her on Twitter is the same avatar and name that claimed on Tattle that they saw Alice's letter (because that tit wasn't a poem) on Pinterest but never returned with proof.
Might be the same person or somebody impersonating them.
Given how many times in this thread people have been told the Tattle rules on this, I find it suspect that someone would be using same avatar. I do wonder if someone is trying to push for trouble for this thread. Ironically I don’t think it is AE, like several here have mentioned she likes the attention and controversy- look at how she will go back ti “dead” topics on Twitter to try and get a mini Drama going on. At any rate, Happy New Year Tattlers! Let’s hope that there is a 2022 where all this gets resolved in best way possible for the girls, little pup and the adults trapped in this train wreck we can’t lol away from. Oh yes, and for AE too.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.