Ioan Gruffudd Alice Evans #40 AE thought she was a ninja till a squirrel binned her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think you are totally spot on! I used to have sympathy for Alice. But, I see now that she is not n

I think you are spot on about Alice. But, not Bianca? Isn’t Ioan against social media? Plus, with this awful situation I.e. Alice blabbing everything on twitter. Surely, they would both be inclined to take the high road and stay off social media to protect their privacy (not comment or read anything on social media aswell). Just a thought?

Gosh she wastes no time in always putting him in a bad light. Although, the TV thing is probably a good thing.
I agree Alice is trapped in high school. Correction though her parents didn't split up her mother died when AE was 30. She doesn't have childhood divorce trauma.
I too am a lawyer btw - I think there are others on here too.
As for BW being on here I don't get that vibe at all and there really is no need for either of them to counter her bile by coming on Tattle - we are doing a pretty good job of holding her to account.
Plus she's doing enough damage to herself totally unaided. That's why I don't like people from here going on twitter and goading her - it's unncessary. She's doing a sterling job of bleeping up her own case without external help.
Plus, as has been pointed out, IG is staying silent and AE's over use of it for years has been a thorn in his side. I don't see him being too impressed by his new gf getting stuck into tattle - and they will be too busy shagging at the moment.
So I'm not sure what spider sense you get but I'm not feeling it!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Not to be dramatic but this is the workings of a drunk raving bloody lunatic. There is absolutely no way Tone and Rach are up together at 4am waiting on her call.
She is completely losing her mind
That ship is in Antarctica by now! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I promised Mr Arctic Ocean to tattle less during our holiday. With everything that’s going on herr right now, can someone tell me why, oh WHY the bloody everlasting hell did I ever make that promise?!???? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I took a quick look at Ioan's Instagram today. Lord, the things people write there! Crude, uninformed, absolutely cringy.
I've just had a quick read of the comments on his IG, good grief they are unhinged.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
I am just going to post a fairly inarticulate rant, because I foolishly agreed to work on New Years eve, and am just having a break. I work at home all the time because of covid, most hearings are done remotely anyway. Husband has the day off so children are entertained. As a newbie, on the whole, I am enjoying Tattle, I like the escapism it gives me from the sometimes difficult realities of my working life, however lately I have found it stressful, as what is supposed to be a lighthearted escape for me has been more hassle than it's worth, so I will try to steer clear of legal related issues too much of a busman's holiday. It's hard for me to do this though because I am a lawyer to my core. My fascination with narcissism remains though! They are awful people but they fascinate me, and all the lightbulbs switch on at once when you realise that someone is a narcissist.

To the poster who said Alice is trapped in adolescence...I completely agree. We will never know what the trigger was, though we may guess , we can't know for sure. I don't believe that her parents splitting up or having to move would necessarily be the cause though, as although both of these are awful- it happened to me when I was a teenager, it was horrendous- but to create someone with AE issues? There surely is something else, attachment issues from her infancy and childhood, but we will never know and I am speculating. A person does not type "shut up witch" to a person who is trying to help her. She has no insight, no empathy, and no ability to self-reflect. She lashes out like a troubled teenager , her behaviour is anti-social. She can never bear to be wrong, can't abide being challenged, and I would bet that she has never apologised to anybody in her life.

To change the subject...a few of you have posted in the past about getting a feeling on here that all is not as it seems, a "spider sense". I got that feeling last night when I was unable to sleep, reading the threads. I have a feeling that BW or someone she knows may be on here or back on here. I am not going to say who I think it is
I work from home too at the moment and come here also for the lighthearted stuff. I agree sometimes it seems odd and I back away then. Her father is a serious academic and from my experience they are not very loving people or find it hard to express this (this is my own personal experience and may not reflect everyones) i wondered if this could contribute to how she is.

I'm working tomorrow, stupidly agreed as I'm a terrible people pleaser 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Are there a lot more resistance members on twitter tonight?

I feel like she is speaking like this now to show she always speaks this way. Because it has being brought up with the MITH case. Her flirting with him. She is trying to prove the flirting wrong now?
I knew that was coming after the screenshots posted of how she addressed @MITH. And it sure did. She's so transparent, as people have said before.

I worry every day more and more about her reading comprehension
VXX59SB.png

also she has deleted some stuff again

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Eh, why do you guys worry so much if any of the key players are here? We know Alice's side reads this, maybe even she herself does. It wouldn't be impossible for somebody on Ioan's side to read too.

By now both sides had to learn the hard truth that revealing yourself does more harm than good. And if they're just throwing in their little opinions, where's the harm in that?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Oh my days🤭I have half hour to read ,eat ,but on emergency diet so bah humbug 🙄( I can smell a bacon sandwich 3 houses down)😢and do catch up ,it seems there's been rumbles in aliceland,goodie let the lunchtime entertainment commence,thanks everyone👊

• Haha
Imagine your job depending on that lazy old mare dragging herself out of bed after a night on the juice. No thanks.
As soon as Alice has to make a choice between paying for Gloria or the alcohol, drugs and meals on wheels, I can bet my right butt cheek she chooses the latter.

As long as Ioan continues to pay Gloria then Alice can’t live without her.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
few hours ago they were sad
View attachment 951878

i didnt had my own TV in my bedroom until I was 10.

Elsie had one when she was 4? maybe Ioan didnt bothered to fix it for a reason
No child of that age needs a tv in their bedroom, any more than they need access to social media. Yet here we are.

She very clearly has never lifted a finger her entire adult life. Ioan is away working and yet he has to ensure there’s a housekeeper and nanny (who can tolerate Alice), and when home he cooks, vacuums, ensures their drinking water is safe, restores furniture, etc etc etc while she flops around the house glueing kinder egg toys to her handbag and talking in a baby voice. The way she talks about getting an electrician to fix things like he’s the second coming just makes me want to throw things. Why is she such a giant, useless child?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Anyone else start at the end here and read posts backways? 🤔🤪almost like reading the last page of a good book then starting the book ,buy hey I'm on a clock here people😞

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Anyone else start at the end here and read posts backways? 🤔🤪almost like reading the last page of a good book then starting the book ,buy hey I'm on a clock here people😞
Yeah, I do this too. You can rely on her to be a massive 🔔🔚 whichever way you decide to read through it though. The gift that keeps on giving 😂

• Haha
Just went to post this. She must have gotten some legal papers with some hard truths in them. 🙄
Saint Alice - having your two daughters all on your own for a week. Let us all bow down to worship at your ( probably unwashed) feet.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
while she flops around the house glueing kinder egg toys to her handbag and talking in a baby voice
This absolutely sums her up, the best sentence I’ve possibly ever read on here.

I agree, it doesn’t matter who is here, it’s open to all and we know for sure AE has people reading and passing things back to her and I dare say IG/BW keep an eye on what is said too in the same way.

The thing is, if I were any of them I’d be looking too, you discovered BW, the screenshots of the dirty deletes are all on here. AE herself admits most of what is said is true, it’s a lawyers dream on here.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I agree Alice is trapped in high school. Correction though her parents didn't split up her mother died when AE was 30. She doesn't have childhood divorce trauma.
I too am a lawyer btw - I think there are others on here too.
As for BW being on here I don't get that vibe at all and there really is no need for either of them to counter her bile by coming on Tattle - we are doing a pretty good job of holding her to account.
Plus she's doing enough damage to herself totally unaided. That's why I don't like people from here going on twitter and goading her - it's unncessary. She's doing a sterling job of bleeping up her own case without external help.
Plus, as has been pointed out, IG is staying silent and AE's over use of it for years has been a thorn in his side. I don't see him being too impressed by his new gf getting stuck into tattle - and they will be too busy shagging at the moment.
So I'm not sure what spider sense you get but I'm not feeling it!
yep also in law! Albeit in a commercial discipline, my experience of the family court system is purely personal 😉

I highly doubt BW has been on here and I agree with a previous poster (sorry I forget who), who cares!? AE clearly browses and is doing enough damage on her own

I do 😂
I dare'nt read anymore in bed as I snort when trying not to laugh out loud and kept disturbing my better half 😂
So I start backwards in the morning especially if there are a lot of pages as I'm too impatient 😁

• Haha
I was listening to an interview between Rob Brydon and Richard E. Grant last night (it’s on the ‘Brydon &’ podcast on Spotify) and they were discussing the theory that famous people stop maturing, mentally, at the age they became famous at. Obvs this theory has a big hole when it comes to Alice as she’s never really been famous famous, but I wonder if she had quite a lot of success in local plays/theatre in her early teens and therefore this is the point where she’s mentally stuck.
I know Ioan had a degree of success in his teens in Pobl y Cwm (or Rownd a Rownd, I can’t remember which) and then did well in Hornblower when he was young-ish, which could also go some way towards explaining his seeming naivety.
I wonder if Alice has arrested development at the age men started to find her beautiful. I had a work colleague who was stunning like Alice was and who definitely had Alice moments - the way she experienced the world was extraordinary. If you were with her you’d always have doors opened, seats offered, fees waived, immediate service in restaurants and bars. You’d never wait in a queue. But if that didn’t happen she’d lose her tit. Once she hopped on a train without paying and the guy working at the ticket barrier at the other end was having none of it. She literally tantrummed, I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. Screaming and crying. I was mortified - especially as I’d paid for my ticket!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
So it turns out her followers also have an awkward preoccupation with fame and celebrities. Even in a situation like that, i just don’t know what to make of it at all.

B5F472B4-A4A8-49D6-BD92-E0DB9ECA40AF.jpeg

It’s so uncomfortable and inappropriate. Do they write condolences via DM to other people they don’t know or is it reserved for celebrities?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.