Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NarcRage

VIP Member
I think you are totally spot on! I used to have sympathy for Alice. But, I see now that she is not n

I think you are spot on about Alice. But, not Bianca? Isn’t Ioan against social media? Plus, with this awful situation I.e. Alice blabbing everything on twitter. Surely, they would both be inclined to take the high road and stay off social media to protect their privacy (not comment or read anything on social media aswell). Just a thought?

Gosh she wastes no time in always putting him in a bad light. Although, the TV thing is probably a good thing.
I agree Alice is trapped in high school. Correction though her parents didn't split up her mother died when AE was 30. She doesn't have childhood divorce trauma.
I too am a lawyer btw - I think there are others on here too.
As for BW being on here I don't get that vibe at all and there really is no need for either of them to counter her bile by coming on Tattle - we are doing a pretty good job of holding her to account.
Plus she's doing enough damage to herself totally unaided. That's why I don't like people from here going on twitter and goading her - it's unncessary. She's doing a sterling job of fucking up her own case without external help.
Plus, as has been pointed out, IG is staying silent and AE's over use of it for years has been a thorn in his side. I don't see him being too impressed by his new gf getting stuck into tattle - and they will be too busy shagging at the moment.
So I'm not sure what spider sense you get but I'm not feeling it!

• Heart
Reactions: 33

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
I have a super painful arm from a jab, I've slept badly and I have a massive headache.

So I'd like to apologise in advance if I pull an Alice and mix pain meds with alcohol and call someone besides AE a cunt.

• Haha
  • Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
Not gonna lie, I love the BW posts. It’s such a breath of fresh air compared to the vitriol from has-been AE. It’s NY and she’s bitterly tweeting about her ex-husband’s new bidey-in.
My hope for this coming year is everyone stays safe, alive and happy as much as they can be.
And Emma the pupster meets Bubba bear… 😂

• Heart

Moonflower

Chatty Member
Why would you tweet this to each other instead of a WhatsApp,iMessage, text etc? Oh, unless your trying to make out it's two different people having a conversation? 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

I was going to sleep, but Bianca's post have dropped, so I may make a cuppa and see the fireworks after all?🤣
It's such a bizarre way to communicate. Unless you were a massive attention seeker, desperate to show how close you were to your family, of course.

• Haha

Howdy

VIP Member
Without Tattle her Twitter is ridiculously boring. We shouldn’t take the bait, she came come on here as usual if she wants to talk to tattlers.
And..

What has her response got to do with anything? Like most people I wouldn’t have a clue who she was and Ioan might look a bit familiar at best. Her preoccupation with fame is weird and like everything else, just a bit delusional.
View attachment 951908
My God they are not household names. Seriously. If I asked most of my friends if they'd heard of IG or AE they would have no clue.

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
It's an hour before New Year and she spends it on some imaginary war.

I actually feel sorry for her.

Reactions: 32

jpasdf

I don't know if this was previously posted on here (it's a lot of threads to catch up on lol, but I found this from 2018, right after Matthew Rhys won the Emmy. She apparently deleted it right after.

So it does seem like IG and Matthew Rhys had some sort of falling out, I wonder if it was Matthew telling him that AE is insane lol

DnWehSfVAAAWIeV.jpg

• Wow

TipsyLaLa!

VIP Member
I’m guessing you weren’t doing it right then Alice!! Seriously, how can you f*ck up doggy style????

90AAE394-6F4A-4F90-9546-04A1AF2CCBE1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

M33L4

VIP Member
Really uncomfortable about the goading of AE on Twitter right now. It’s unnecessary and cruel.

• Heart

TipsyLaLa!

VIP Member
I wonder if she’s going to ignore these messages and pretend she was asleep
To make it seem like her and Tone are actually different people?

This makes me want to vom 🤮🤮🤮
She’s so been reading Tattle!!!! Wasn’t there a conversation today saying that in a normal brother / sister relationship you’d call or FaceTime??? But no, she NEVER comes on Tattle!!! 🤥

• Haha
  • Wow

M33L4

VIP Member
Said child would of been three years old I doubt very much they'd miss having their own TV. I bet they miss their Dad though!!
She does realise that she was a parent at that point too? Why is all of that responsibility on Ioan who worked away?!

• Heart

Mad Betty

VIP Member
She herself posted about her Cafe Gratitude meal delivery service which is pricy. She likely ordered that for herself. And she could easily have replaced the broken TV. They are dirt cheap at our local Target, the one she loves so much. 🙄 And our local thrift stores have plenty of used TVs. She's ridiculous.

• Angry
Reactions: 31

AD2018

Chatty Member
There’s literally no point in goading/arguing with her on Twitter. She will just shout out “you’re B!” Or “one of the sisters!” Or “Ioan!” And you just end up part of the circus. You can’t argue with stupid.

Plus, it gives credence to this idea that we’re trolls 🤷🏻‍♀️

I would LOVE to give them a piece of my mind. AE really isn’t as clever as she thinks she is, but I might as well argue with my house plant for where it would get us 🙈

• Haha

welp

VIP Member
JFC
a38Bae0.png

The pap shot wasnt sexy, but it wasnt bad either, very normal-ish? wth is wrong with her?
m9ovFh8.png

"Bianca" is jealous over salad cream,now that's a low bar.

also projecting (again)

• Haha
  • Sad