Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

katylouclay

Seriously! … I just can’t!!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

View attachment 954284
WTF?😁 Imagining this conversation:
“T: so sis, ex-bro Yo slid into my DM’s you know?
A: Bro!!! Noooooo …
T: sis it’s true, he thinks I’m you.
A: bro, I’m me, we’re talking see?
T: I know, I think he must be snorting snow …
A: oh bro, I don’t think so … it’ll be that ho.
I better go, Twitter has to know …”
Happy 2022 Tattle Turds 🥂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

katylouclay

I’m in this boat also. I cringe when people say BW can’t do this or that. People can have their opinions and I’m good with that. I just don’t think she’s done anything wrong. She has sat relatively silent through horrific abuse.
💯 She’s been slut shamed and vilified by a bunch of people old enough to know better. And (from what we know) she hasn’t reacted. I’d have lost my shit and set Instapol on the lot of ‘em. The ammunition she’s been provided with .. she’s a better person than me to rise above it. If a snarky scarecrow shot (that may or may not resemble a certain someone) is the lowest she’ll sink to, the woman deserves a Damehood. ‘Bestest Bogan 2021’ at the very least 🏆🥇

• Heart

Emmapism

VIP Member
Wait one second. Did Alice say Ioan hadn't asked the kids how their trimester was? I'd imagine he fucking didn't you complete moron.

God she's such an illiterate arse. It's semester Alice. SEMESTER.

• Haha
  • Heart

Autisteuse

VIP Member
She's been on Tattle a lot, recently. She seems to think we're shielding (or are) the Wizard behind the Curtain, Ioan Gruffudd. And her self-pity, and claims that others find her unloveable, make me retch. She's made herself unloveable. Her spite and malice towards Bianca Wallace are unconscionable. She has referred to a young woman whom I imagine she has never met, despite her claims to the contrary, as a bitch, ho, bogan, ming, horse-teeth - and made disgusting references to BW's MS - and implied that IG is a paedophile, a danger to women and girls. Does this strike anyone as the actions of a loveable person?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

klarakluckbag

VIP Member
"Answering questions". Yes Alice, we imagine you must be tired of the constant questions from your kids. Questions like:

"Why can't we see Dad?"
When can we go and see Dad?"
"Why is Dad's toothbrush still in the bathroom when he lives with Bianca now?"
"What's a bogan ho?"
C99A5AC8-6348-4576-8638-F04343FA5FF6.jpg

🙄🙄☹

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 39

claudiarocks

VIP Member
AE WORLD

a bird flies past her house ‘ I know that’s IG I can tell how he’s flapping his wings and landing on my roof only he would do such a twatty thing ‘’

card gets refused in bargain booze , AE then tells poor teenage shop worker her life (shitshow) story … finally ending with ‘ and that’s how I know that card machine is BW cause only she would do that after stealing my The Hub, my kids and MY LIFE!! 😭😭

she’s completely deranged 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 39

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
I’m really happy for IG and BW. This must be such a different New Years’s Eve /Day for him. Nothing like his proposal NYE to Malice or his split with AE last year. Cheers to a year of freedom! 🥂
And Happy New Year dear Tattle Turds! 🥂

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Alice seems to imply that IG's legal letters include demands from BW. This is total fiction. Any communication between the two of them right now seems to be via lawyers alone. A new GF would not be at all involved, yet Alice states these alleged demands as fact. This is the same woman who truly appears to believe that everyone that takes issue with her on a public forum is IG, BW, or one of their family members. Her thinking is so disordered and increasingly paranoid.

Reactions: 37

LucySmith

VIP Member
Not to be dramatic but this is the workings of a drunk raving bloody lunatic. There is absolutely no way Tone and Rach are up together at 4am waiting on her call.
She is completely losing her mind

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Ena Sharples

Chatty Member
This makes my heart happy. I watch pride and prejudice every Christmas as it always makes me so happy. I'm sad I know :(
Not sad at all. I watch the whole series every year too. The DVD jumps a bit now at the wet shirt/ lake scene where I’ve played it so much. That man is seriously gorgeous and sounds decent in real life too. How the hell could his wife cheat on him? What kind of animal is she???

If I was married to him I spend all day gazing at him, stroking his arm and wiping away tears of gratitude to the person in charge of handing out who gets what in the manifesting queue.

• Haha
  • Heart

LucySmith

VIP Member
So someone has purposely gone on to wind Alice up tonight. I find that upsetting. We knew she would be fragile too.That’s wrong.

• Heart