Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TipsyLaLa!

VIP Member
Squirrel (with a welsh accent): I’m so sorry to be calling in the middle of the night, but is this Tony Evans from Bristol? What do you mean why am I waking you at 4am in the morning, you said you were up???? Ok, ok, calm down… I was just wondering whether you’re aware that your sister Alice has been using your Twitter account to have imaginary conversations with you, to prove that she has family support during with her recent separation from Ioan? Well that’s not a very nice thing to say Tone! No I’m not batshit crazy! But I think your sister might well be! Well I’m very sorry for disturbing you Tone. Wishing you & Rach a happy new year! Nos dah!

D857D094-0018-4ACA-95A1-2459D7DC70C8.jpeg

OMG!! I’ve just realised I’m now having imaginary conversations with Tone, disguised as a welsh squirrel… FML!!! 🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

claudiarocks

VIP Member
OMG !!!! I’m shocked ha ha my first title I’d like to thank my family, friends, my agent , my pet pooch but most of all my turds !! If it wasn’t for you guys … my house wouldn’t look like it’s been burgled cause I’ve not tidied up for a day through giggling along on here with you all ha ha 😂❤🤣❤🐿👠🐩🎉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Babsi

She gives single moms a really bad name. 🤬
She thinks she deserves a Mother of the Year Award for maybe tossing the food subscription stuff onto a plate and into the microwave or making an occasional PBJ sandwich and checking the homework (while she's probably into her 3rd glass of wine). Know what, Babe, here's what real single parenting looks like: Alarm at 6 a.m., off to the kitchen to make the kids a warm breakfast before school. See them to the train, then put on your face and office outfit for a full day of work. Home at 6 p.m., toss on the stove, make a warm supper, during which we talk about school and our day, then check homework. Kids are off to bed, clean up the kitchen, wash up the dishes, if you're lucky, you're done by 9 and have an hour before tumbling into bed. Rinse and repeat Monday thru Friday. Saturday do three loads of laundry, cheer on the kids at soccer, do the grocery shopping, clean house.

This is how my single parenting looked. No nanny / housekeeper, mind you, no child support for years (had to sue him for 8 years of back payments). And he told me straight to my face that I don't need to hope that he "takes the kids off my hands" on an occasional weekend.

And then this entitled, privileged bitch can think of nothing else than to trash the ex who is paying for everything and actually wants the kids for 50% of the time?! I don't have enough negative adjectives for her anymore, honestly. 🤮 🤮 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 52

PinkyWinky

VIP Member
What is the difference between what we write here and taking it to Twitter if she reads both?

She can choose to look in at tattle or not and she knows she shouldn’t. It’s a gossip site mostly about people whose personal lives are online for public consumption. Tattle acts as a buffer, you can share your opinions about posts they share without invading that persons social media space or having any contact with them.

Her Twitter is her space, it’s not like logging on to Tattle, it’s her place not ours. Don’t cross that boundary. It’s a lowdown thing to do especially if you belive the person has MH, drink, drug or other ‘vulnerable’ behaviours.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Knitwit

VIP Member
The whole Mith, Hoarse, and Alice drama went on over several days it was very complicated but is useful for understanding Alice's playbook with Ioan. She felt 'betrayed' and 'slighted' she wanted revenge she was determined to trash both Mith and Hoarse's more important reputations and try to drive them off Twitter, portraying herself as the victim by lying, embellishing, and being dramatic.
This is the back story and order of events as I remember, it is tricky because Mith's tweets are gone and Alice deleted most of her incriminating ones, although there are some on Wayback Machine and google images. Be prepared to get lost in the lunacy or fall asleep. Sorry, it's so long. I've included as many relevant images as I can find.

First Installment. The Main Players.
Mith/ManInTheHoody

I second everything Kiki has said about Mith. I followed Mith & he followed me back, but we never DM'd. He was very well-liked and popular and had over 80,000K Twitter followers, people still tweet to this day about how much they miss his account. He had an amusing, inciteful take on politics, openly drank like a fish, and smoked a lot of weed, and was funny about it. He could be risque, but it wasn't ever offensive and didn't cross the line. TBH, I don't remember any dick pics on his timeline, and if they were, I am pretty sure Alice deliberately mischaracterized them, but Kiki might be able to elaborate. His pinned tweet was of his underpants and sweatpants pulled down and he would occasionally change the colour to red or blue depending on what was happening in the news. Although not graphic, I will put behind spoilers to be on the safe side.

Image 12-31-21 at 4.57 AM.jpg
Image 12-31-21 at 5.04 AM.jpg

Image 12-31-21 at 5.06 AM.jpg

Here are a few of his tweets to give you an idea of what kind of Twitterer he was:

Image 12-31-21 at 4.58 AM.jpg
Image 12-31-21 at 5.00 AM.jpg

Image 12-31-21 at 4.59 AM.jpg

The Hoarse Whisperer/Hoarse
Very popular account with 397.9K followers, like Mith, he became prominent tweeting about Trump. He is a single full-time dad and his pinned tweet outlines his backstory. I follow him, but he doesn't follow me. I haven't seen him trash his ex-wife except in a very 'I won't go there' oblique way. Alice liked to think of herself as on a par with them, as a Trump 'resistance' account, but she had nowhere near the followers, the wit or full understanding of politics. She followed both and they followed her back. She did a lot of flattering and fangirling and inappropriate tweets to Mith.
Image 12-31-21 at 6.07 AM.jpg

Alice/Al/Sis
raw.png

sub-buzz-8957-1505500540-2.png

I followed Alice at that time but she didn't follow me, I knew who she was but hadn't paid much attention to her. Because I followed all three, I became aware of the drama because it started appearing on my timeline and I ended up unfollowing her over this. She lost a lot of followers It was hugely damaging to her reputation and people were subtweeting Ioan as a result.

Second installment to follow: Background to the drama.
Dun, dun, dun.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Hello, the photo of Bianca in Paris (my happy place) in front of the Eiffel Tower is my favorite. Because IG would have taken it and she is no longer hiding. Nor should she. She looks adorable.

Alive once lived in Paris and she and IG were there together a few years back. I imagine this will trigger her and at this point I give not one single fuck. Her smear campaign against them has been appalling.

Live your lives, lovers. Everyone deserves peace and happiness. 👌🏼

markup_8316.png

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Perplexity

VIP Member
few hours ago they were sad
View attachment 951878

i didnt had my own TV in my bedroom until I was 10.

Elsie had one when she was 4? maybe Ioan didnt bothered to fix it for a reason
No child of that age needs a tv in their bedroom, any more than they need access to social media. Yet here we are.

She very clearly has never lifted a finger her entire adult life. Ioan is away working and yet he has to ensure there’s a housekeeper and nanny (who can tolerate Alice), and when home he cooks, vacuums, ensures their drinking water is safe, restores furniture, etc etc etc while she flops around the house glueing kinder egg toys to her handbag and talking in a baby voice. The way she talks about getting an electrician to fix things like he’s the second coming just makes me want to throw things. Why is she such a giant, useless child?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Penguin86

VIP Member
AE: I jUsT tHoUgHt I wOuLd AsK oN sOcIaL mEdIa WhY yOu CaLlEd InStEaD oF cAlLiNg YoU bAcK tO sHoW eVeRyOnE yOu ArE tOtAlLy ReAl

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

Penguin86

VIP Member
I dont think Fibro fog is the reason she doesn't remember things. It's the pills and alcohol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

SynthGirl

VIP Member
I really just can’t deal with this tbh with you all. This isn’t normal not one iota of this is normal
Honest to God, we are now into Bizarro World. We know it is all made up for show, to prove to the Tattlers she is communicating with a real brother. She's always by her phone, so would not miss a call. If she did, she would know it relatively quickly, not hours gone by. She would return his call, leave a message. No call back. She would text him. She would not be on twitter, where he rarely is, to ask him if he called. There are no words. This is what Ioan has dealt with for years and years and years. Who does this? It's not even high school. That's insulting high-schoolers. LOL

WE are up. It’s 4am in the UK wtf is going on.
I know how marriages work Rach isn’t up

View attachment 951766
OMFG!!!!!! Are you kidding me?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43